Jessica Loren Photography Reviews

4 | New Market, MD

4 Reviews for Jessica Loren Photography

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2011

Loved Jessica! She provided amazing photographs and was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Lynn · Married on 06/06/2010

Jessica was incredibly flexible when it came to negotiating the contract and very responsive to my needs as the bride -- she took wonderful family portraits as well as very moving individual portraits that captured the spirit of the day. I would highly recommend her for your special ceremony.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Theresa · Married on 10/10/2009

Jessica Loren was not only an extremely flexible photographer with an elegant style, she is fun and relaxed. She helped me with about 2 weeks' notice before my wedding, and came all the way out to the country to photograph my 80-guest wedding. She then processed and adjusted all the photos in a timely manner and even sent an extra disc to my mother. I highly recommend her and her work.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Rachel · Married on 04/04/2009

I love thumbing through my wedding album and admiring the photos decorating my living room wall. Jessica was able to capture the perfect moments of our ceremony and reception in a manner which was unobtrusive, professional, and thoughtful. It settled my nerves to see she arrived early for the wedding and was able to efficiently guide us through the posed shots without wasting time. I couldn't believe how quickly she was able to prepare the shots for us to peruse and choice the ones we wanted. She is definitely our go-to choice of photographers.

Sent on 07/29/2010