Jean Moree Photography Reviews

11 | Banner Elk, NC

11 Reviews for Jean Moree Photography

Regan · Married on 10/28/2017

I LOVE JEAN! She is great! Just great! At first we couldn't decide if we wanted an elopement or a full wedding, and we even had our friend take our engagement photos and bridal pictures. I was worried we'd be forced to pay for a full package that we didn't need. Not with Jean. She helped us make a customized plan to fit our needs! She was stellar. I am so thankful we had Jean do our photography for our wedding. Not only that, but it rained on our wedding day, and we were to have pictures outside... Jean worked great with calming me down and reassuring me that we'd get great pictures no matter what! And, she was right! Not only that, but she's helping us get some other pictures we couldn't get on our wedding day for a great price! I'd use her again, and recommend her to anyone who asks! You'll love her! She helped make my wedding day so wonderful!

Breanna · Married on 11/05/2016

Jean definitely delivered!! Her response time made us feel like we were a priority and she was very considerate of all of our requests. She knows each couple is different and does a great job of maintaining a personal relationship with her clients. Her photography style was exactly what we looked for and she excelled with capturing the "moments". With the challenge of remembering the day in full, the photos fill the spaces we may have missed. Jean was wonderful to us. She comes highly recommended.

Tammy · Married on 03/05/2011

My husband and I are very honored to have such a talented photographer, Jean Moree, photograph our wedding and our engagement pictures. Her work is absolutely stunning. We highly recommend Jean Moree.

Jean Moree Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tammy, for taking the time to write this review. I can wait to show you the rest of your wedding photos!

Holly · Married on 11/21/2010

Jean Moree Photography went beyond the call of duty and made my wedding timeless and perfect. Her quality of work is top notch. I would recommend her to any single one of my friends of family. Thank you Jean!

Jean Moree Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Holly! I had a great time at your wedding and love that we "clicked."

Megan · Married on 04/24/2010

Jean Moree Photography did an outstanding job on our engagement and wedding photos. Jean is a dependable and flexible photographer who provides amazing photos at an affordable price.

Jean Moree Photography's reply:

Thank you, Megan, I enjoyed photographing your wedding. Your venue was absolutely stunning!

Nicole · Married on 01/22/2010

Jean is a phenomenal photographer. Not only does she take fantastic photos, but she has such charisma. From the first moment I met her I knew she was the right photographer for us. She was able to accommodate our short planning period of only three months, and within that time she was able to really "get" our style, she brought out our personalities in the photos and we were presented with amazing engagement photos and priceless moments were captured on our wedding day. I would recommend her to all of my friends! She is simply amazing.

Jean Moree Photography's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for these wonderful words! I knew I wanted to work with you right away as well. I STILL love the photos from your engagement session and wedding.

Amanda · Married on 03/21/2009

She was amazing!!! Helped me through a really tough time when my wedding location pulled out at the last second. She helped me find another location and helped me find the other nessary vendors. I couldnt have done it with put her. Thank u so much!!!

Jean Moree Photography's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! It was my pleasure!

Abby · Married on 10/27/2007

Jean and Monday were great! They totally accomodated me in every way, including wanting to take photos in a few different locations. After the wedding, my hubby and Jean and I hopped in the car to head to a local park for some pics, I can't think of how many people would be this easy to work. Jean is creative and fun and had loads of great ideas, and of course the pictures came out beautifully, and she's given me loads to choose from. I would definitely recommend her!

Stefanie · Married on 04/21/2007

Endless Memories was truly a blessing for us! She was wonderful, professional and every picture she took came out beautifully. My wedding pictures were everything I wanted and more. I am so thankful I chose Endless Memories to photograph my wedding! I would reccommend them to anyone!

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2006

Jean was awesome! She made my wedding pictures a timeless piece of our new life together. I would recommend her to any bride to be!

Christine · Married on 10/30/2010

Jean was great! Very talented and professional, she knows how to give each bride what she wants. Highly recommended! She shot my wedding in New Orleans in October 2010.

Jean Moree Photography's reply:

Thank you, Christine! I LOVED photographing your New Orleans wedding! I'm glad you were happy with your photos.