Intrinsic Weddings Reviews

26 Reviews for Intrinsic Weddings

1 User photo

Intrinsic Weddings 1

Erin K. · Married on 12/30/2018

Perfect Month of Planner!

Jessica was amazing! She made sure everything was in place and ran smoothly. I did not have a thing to worry about on the day of the wedding. Leading up to the wedding she was extremely responsive whenever I had questions or an issue pop up. I highly recommend her and loved working with her!

Sam · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Intrinsic as our "day-of" coordinators, but they were so much more than that. We worked with Angela for a year before our wedding and she helped us find vendors and coordinated meetings and site visits for us. She was an excellent resource during the planning process and was very responsive to everything that we needed. On the day of, we worked with Angela and Arielle and they were both great. They helped to ensure that our day went smoothly and that we had the best day possible. Overall, Intrinsic was wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend them!

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

As I flipped through the wedding planning binder from The Knot my now mother-in-law handed me, I was immediately anxiety ridden. I was never one of those girls who dreamed of a wedding, and I had no idea where to start. One of my girlfriends suggested I reach out to Intrinsic for some help, and, besides saying "yes" to Andrew, it was easily one of the best decisions I made. Jess immediately made me feel calm and excited about planning a wedding in just five months. After just one meeting with her and Angela, we knew we were in excellent hands. We had the perfect venue, caterer, florist, and more in less than two weeks. Jess helped me to discover my vision and allowed me to be stress free! I was blessed to work with Jess, Angela, Ariel, and Rachel. All four women have become friends to Andrew and me, and we can't thank them enough. There were literally no bumps in the road, and the day of went perfectly. Our wedding exceeded our expectations by far, and I have the Intrinsic team to thank for that! I cannot recommend them enough!

Intrinsic Weddings 2

Judith · Married on 11/04/2017

Jessica and the team at Intrinsic are incredible! She was such a central piece to our wedding preparations. She handled everything efficiently and professionally. She has a great personality, is super organized and was always able to set us at ease. I don’t know how we could have gone through the wedding planning process without her! We credit her with keeping everything running smoothly on the day of. Nothing went wrong and we had a perfect day. She and her team are very highly recommended!

KC · Married on 07/08/2017

Where to start! We could not be more appreciative of all the time, help, handwork, and kindness Angela gave us for our special day. From day one, Angela took ALL the stress off of us and helped us get organized down to every last detail. We met with Angela a few times and each time she was SO sweet, friendly, organized, professional, and we had full confidence in her.

On our wedding day, Angela was there bright and early with a huge smile on her face and helped us make sure the day went smoothly. With our large wedding party, Angela made sure everyone was on the same page including all of the vendors. She even reminded the Groom that he had the wrong tie on! (HAHA)

Angela- we can't thank you enough for everything. If your reading this and considering hiring a wedding planner- we highly recommend going through Intrinsic Weddings, you won't regret it! :-)

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2017

We used Intristic for day planning for our wedding. Jess, Rachel, and Angela were amazing to work with! Completely professional and on the ball about everything. They were quick about responding to emails, and very thorough about going over all the fine details for our big day. We had guests commenting on how everything ran on time (which never happens) and everything was seemless on our wedding day. We could just relax and enjoy our wedding day!!! Loved working with them, and we highly recommend them!!

Carolyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Hiring Intrinsic Weddings was some of the best money we spent on our wedding! As a very detail-oriented person I was worried that I would spend the whole wedding weekend fussing over everything, but Angela put every concern I had to ease before the weekend. Having Angela and the rest of the Intrinsic team on-site for my wedding weekend really allowed me to be completely present to focus on celebrating with my husband and our family and friends. There wasn’t a single issue that I had to deal with on the day of the wedding – these ladies handled everything for us. 1000% recommend hiring Intrinsic to help make for a stress-free day so you can really enjoy every second!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/22/2016

I started working with Intrinsic Events a year before my wedding. At first I thought I could plan everything on my own, but boy was I wrong. In the beginning Angela helped me get in contact with many different vendors and helped provide me recommendations and guidance on how to choose what I needed. She kept me on top of all my due dates and also helped me to keep track of my to do list. She thought of things I had not even considered or thought about. Any time I had a question she was there with a quick reply and a remedy to any situation. When it came to the day of, she went above and beyond to make sure our day was nothing short of perfect. She listened to all of our needs throughout our meetings together. The groom had mentioned he wanted something to eat before pictures and cocktail hour, so she made sure pizza was waiting for us to keep him happy! The day went so smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I received many compliments from family and friends about how great the day was and how for such a busy day everything ran effortlessly. I seriously could not have done it without the Intrinsic Events team! I'd highly recommend working with them for any event!

Daniella · Married on 09/03/2016

This team is amazing! They were so supportive and an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention, our wedding day was perfect. Thank you Intrinsic Weddings!

Kerri · Married on 01/02/2016

Intrinsic events took my vision and made it into a reality. They handles all snafus with the utmost professionalism and never let us know about them! Our wedding day wouldn't have been perfect without these ladies. They have the best connections also from linens to invitations to transportation.

Julianne · Married on 12/31/2015

My role in the wedding was Mother of the Bride. My daughter and I worked very close with each other during all of the planning. We
    Made most of the major decisions within a month of her engagement. I was not a fan of needing a wedding planner.
    However as we were within 6 months of the wedding I starts to worry about the day of the wedding and what could happen and that
    I would be dealing with it. I wanted to enjoy each and every moment of the wedding. I called around for a Day of Coordinator.
    We were extremely lucky to find intrinsic Events. Our 1st meeting with the team 4 months ahead of the wedding relieved a lot of
    My anxiety. We signed the contract for Month of a Coordinator. Angela worked with us out of the gate and negotiated a better
    Contract for our transportation needs. She reached out to all the vendors and created a very detailed timeline for the day before and day of the wedding
    She suggested several ideas to make the wedding reception "pop for NYE"! They were things my daughter and I never thought of.....
    Angela resolved a critical problem the day of the wedding. Most of all I enjoyed each and every moment. Intrinsic Events and especially Angela were fabulous in every way!

Kristina · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I feel so lucky to have been able to work with Rachel and Jess. They were our month of coordinators but really helped us throughout the whole process. They were available by email and phone when we needed support and to talk through any details. Our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did if it were not for them. We would recommend Intrinsic Events to anyone looking for wedding planning services!!

Darcey · Married on 10/03/2015

Intrinsic Events made our wedding day truly special! They went above & beyond to help us make sure everything was perfect. We used them as our day of coordinator but they went way beyond that duty, I highly recommend them!!

Marybeth · Married on 07/18/2015

Intrinsic Events helped plan and coordinate my wedding as the day of coordinators. They were all wonderful! My mom and I worked with three different Rachel's and Jes. All four girls were beyond helpful and responsive to emails, phone calls, and texts at all times! They were very flexible and willing to go above and beyond. They even made ribbons sticks for me! Thank you for everything and for helping to make our wedding day the best day. :)

We cannot say enough positive things about working with Jes & Rachel from Intrinsic Events. Truly without their hard work, recommendations, and coordination, our day would not have been as perfect as it was. 8 months away from our wedding date we were overwhelmed and had no idea where to go with our wedding plans. Luckily a good friend recommended contacting Intrinsic Events for planning and we could not have been happier. Jes & Rachel, even from our first email correspondence, are the most warm, friendly, professionals and exceeded our expectations from day one. We felt like we were working with really good friends! Jes & Rachel recommended so many fabulous vendors, many of whom we would not have found on our own, and always kept our budget in mind when making recommendations. They were very responsive with emails and calls and always provided their honest opinion when we needed to make choices on details, décor, etc. They took our idea for a fun, laid-back, but still romantic wedding and ran with it, creating the most beautiful cocktail & reception space we could have imagined. Outside of the planning, having Jes & Rachel there the day of the wedding was the #1 reason the day went so smoothly and I was as calm and stress-free as a bride can be on her wedding day. We were 1000% confident leaving the day-of coordination in their hands and no detail went overlooked. When friends and colleagues get engaged and ask “what is your top wedding tip” our response will always be “work with Intrinsic Events”.

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

The BEST Jerry, the BEST! Ok that is a Seinfeld quote, but honestly Jess and Rachel made my day PERFECT! Worth every penny. Professional and fun. Because of them I was able to to enjoy every minute of my pre, present and post wedding day. I can't thank them enough.

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2015

Intrinsic Events is absolutely wonderful, and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event. We were primarily in contact with Jessica during the planning process, and both she and Rachel were there to coordinate on our wedding day. They spent time getting familiar with our style and aesthetic, and were very conscious of and responsive to our budget throughout our planning. They were so easy and enjoyable to work with, and Jessica was quick to troubleshoot issues that came up, took all of our ideas and thoughts into account, and offered useful suggestions when we were stuck or unsure. I really cannot say enough good things about Intrinsic Events, and I have no doubt that they were a huge part of our wedding day being perfect!

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2015

The first time I had the pleasure to meet Jessica & Rachel was at my company's networking event. Intrinsic Events helped us organize and plan the whole thing. I was blown away by their attention to detail, organization and professionalism. I work in the wedding industry, so endless connections are at my finger tips. Not to mention many first-hand experiences dealing with other event planners but no one ever seemed to "Wow" me until I met them.

I dealt primarily with Jessica during the planning of my wedding. She made me feel like a priority. She was very helpful with questions, concerns, and last minute changes I had. Even though I had quite a few DIY details, she was able to execute my vision perfectly. She truly went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly and the issues were taken care of in a timely manner. Despite being soaked from the afternoon downpour she continued to smile and help the catering staff with service.

I would highly recommend Intrinsic Events to anyone. They are not only incredible at their jobs but they are easy to get along with.

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't praise these girls enough - Rachel was extremely responsive and patient with me throughout the entire wedding planning process and had so many amazing ideas that we never would have thought of! They truly went above and beyond what I expected and there's no way we could have pulled off such a perfect day without their help. The day of the wedding Rachel took all the stress away so we could just enjoy every moment - I can't tell you how many guests commented on how impressed they were with the coordinators. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was definitely hiring Intrinsic Events and I can't recommend them enough to other future brides looking for amazing coordinators!!

Kirsten · Married on 11/14/2014

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for making our day so perfect! The memories of our wedding day will live on with us forever and thanks to you there isn't one that we would change! From beginning to end, we didn't need to worry about a thing - wouldn't have wanted to put our trust in a better group of gals! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR SUCH A MAGICAL DAY! <3

Chris · Married on 11/14/2014

We hired Intrinsic Events to help with our "day of" planning and coordination of our wedding. They took a lot of the stress of my Wife and I so neither we nor our parents had to worry about the little things on the day of our wedding. We were able to relax and not worry about whether the caterer, DJ, lighting, etc were all on time and running smoothly in time for the rehearsal. They were very professional and made it a stress free day, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for help planning large events.

Tyler · Married on 11/01/2014

As a wedding photographer myself, I was joyed when I heard my dad had booked a wedding planner for his wedding on November 1st, 2014. For those on the fence about getting one, I would highly recommend it. It makes the entire day go so much smoother. Rachel and Jessica of Intrisic Events were incredible to work with from start to finish. Every email was met with a very quick, professional, and warm response. The first time I met Rachel was when I was with my father looking at flowers, and I was immediately impressed. Rachel had with her all of her paperwork, and very organized. Up until the day of the wedding, I worked with Rachel and Jessica very closely and I loved their attention to detail. Everything was covered, and my natural gut reaction to worry about the littlest detail was calmed greatly. On the day of the wedding, I was the first to arrive and Rachel and Jessica were already there, making executive decisions that were time important. Jessica had the same inviting and professional charm that I had seen from Rachel. Even after the wedding, there were a few loose ends that they took care of as far as contacting the vendor for lost items and personally delivering the wedding gifts to my Dad's house.

Jessica and Rachel went above and beyond from start to finish with our wedding, and as a wedding photographer myself, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that they are incredible people to have on your side for your wedding day. Trust your wedding with Intrisic Events... You'll be extremely glad you did!

-Tyler

Sandy · Married on 11/01/2014

Rachel and Jessica are AMAZING! We absolutely could not have had our picture perfect wedding without them. In pre planning they were helpful in asking vendors important questions and negotiated pricing. They put high quality vendors in front of us and made sure everyone understood our needs.

During the wedding they kept everyone on time and calm. We were dealing with questionable weather and they continued to stay on top of it and made changes as necessary even up to the final hours before the wedding.

Post wedding they continued to keep us organized and made sure everything was buttoned up so that we could have time to say good by to our friends and family and enjoy our honeymoon.

They made it so easy for Rob and I to completely enjoy our day. I can't say enough about how wonderful these ladies are and how we would recommend them to anyone that wants to make sure all the details that go into your special day are covered. They have so much experience, are calm under pressure, accommodating to your needs and fantastic at making sure your day is just as you picture it to be. They certainly did for us!

Barbara · Married on 10/31/2014

Jess and Rachel are amazing. They work with you to plan your wedding. The vision of how you want your wedding to be will come true with them. They work around the clock with you. They will make phone calls, appointments, and find other vendors you may need for the wedding. I can not thank them enough for making my wedding day a dream come true. I barley stressed over anything while having them by my side planning this huge event.

• Dianne

Dianne · Married on 09/20/2014

What can I say ... we could not have had such a beautiful wedding without the help of Intrinsic Events. Jes and Rachel were involved in the planning process for 6 months prior to our big day and helped with so many aspects. Any issues that we came across they had solutions for and were so creative with every aspect they helped with.

On the day of they went above and beyond for us. They listened to every idea we had and made our vision come to life so perfectly. They even surprised us with additional decorations to help personalize our reception and we could not thank them enough for everything they did.

Our family and guests were so impressed with everything Jes and Rachel did and were singing their praises all night long.

If you're looking for fun, creative, sweet, professional, affordable, and talented wedding planners - look no further than Intrinsic Events:)