iDo Events by Nancy Reviews

9 | Sunnyvale, CA

9 Reviews for iDo Events by Nancy

Cathy · Married on 08/21/2011

I had to include "Beauty and Health" along with Wedding Planning because Nancy's coordination of our day kept us both relaxed and relatively stress-free. From point of contact, she already made a good impression because she was responsive with all my emails (and I tend to ask a LOT of questions!). I love to plan events and I try to be very organized so to hand that over to someone else was unnerving. But there was a sense of freedom when I gave her the vendor contracts. After that, I was cleared from the business portion of the wedding and able to concentrate on the fun stuff like bar and menu selections and what jewelry to wear or how my hair will be.
    As everyone forewarned me, situations did come up and Nancy was very good about keeping me in the loop. But she was always quick to reassure me that it would be handled, she just wanted me to know. And being the control freak that I am, I really liked that.
    Day of Wedding: (1) sat on avocado while in the limo (2) popped 2 buttons off my dress = Nancy was ready with shout wipes and a threaded needle! (3) family members tried to take over our photo session = her assistant, Mai, was polite but firm and kept us focused on the photo list. (4) I was suffering from a hangover the day before and didn't want to drink = Nancy suggested I walk around with a glass of "champagne" (aka sparkling cider) and people will only toast me versus making me drink. (5) my better half does not drink and we were worried about him getting sick from peer pressure = Nancy (and the restaurant manager) cue the bartender to keep his drinks light, not only saving me from a drunk husband but also making him look good for taking in so many "drinks!" lol
    Knowing that Nancy was behind the scenes allowed us to enjoy one of the most important days of our lives, and I can't thank her.enough for it. Although this is one of those times where you can't say you would hire her again without jinxing your marriage, I would happily recommend her to others and put my faith in her hands.

Kartika · Married on 06/03/2011

Working with Nancy as our Day of Coordinator was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I are extremely glad we picked her, we were originally going to go with a DOC from the venue. Since we booked her about 3 months to our wedding, she immediately got the ball rolling by making sure she got all the detailed info of our big day and all the planning I've done so far. Nancy gave really great suggestions and listened to everything I expected for our wedding. She was always very quick in responding to my emails, and always made sure to address any concern I had. She also did such a great job making sure that all of our vendors were in the same page. in We had to make some changes to our wedding because of the weather, and Nancy made sure she took care of everything promptly and coordinated any change to our vendors.

I really loved working with Nancy, and I definitely recommend her to any bride who is looking for a Day of Coordinator.

dat · Married on 05/14/2011

What can i say about nancy other than the fact that she was on time, decisive, assertive and professional. We honestly believe that if we didn't hire her, our morning tea ceremony would not finish on time; the wedding ceremony would not be smooth as it was and not everything at the reception would be in place and in order. Thanks again nancy!

• Susie

Susie · Married on 04/16/2011

Nancy as our Day of Coordinator was absolutely AWESOME! My husband and I thought we could handle the wedding coordination without help but as we got closer to our wedding date..it was just overwhelming. The week of our wedding was already really hectic with family and friends flying in from all over the place and the last thing we wanted to deal with was coordination of the vendors and dealing with all the little details. We left it up to Nancy to take care of everything the week of our wedding and she handled it beautifully. It was the BEST decision to have Nancy as our day of coordinator!! She got started right away and we met with her a few times to work out all the details that my husband and I would surely not have thought of. She was very well organized and also quickly responded to any of our questions that we had. She made sure that all of our vendors were working with the same schedule and did a great job dealing with some of the more difficult vendors. She made sure everything on our wedding day was perfect...we thought our wedding was absolutely flawless thanks to Nancy! We really really loved working with Nancy and I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a Day of Coordinator!

Judy · Married on 11/20/2010

Nancy was great to work with. She kept me organized with all the vendors before the wedding. And she made sure everything was running smoothly during the wedding. I was able to have a blast at my wedding. And we received so many compliments for our wedding. I definitely recommend her service.

Matt · Married on 08/21/2010

As the groom, I have to say Nancy was tremendous! We were both able to relax and really enjoy the day thanks to her help. Nancy's calm and helpful demeanor was greatly appreciated.

Amy · Married on 08/21/2010

One of the best decisions I made while planning the wedding was to hire Nancy. She was professional, responsive and responsible. As a result, it was easy for my husband and I to stay calm and enjoy our wedding. Thanks again Nancy!

Rose · Married on 04/17/2010

Nancy was referred to us by a colleague of hers and my husband and I were more than impressed with the quality of her work as our wedding coordinator. Nancy provided day-of services, but this also included additional time in the couple months leading up to the day to consult, and learn about what we wanted from her. She was always SO responsive to her emails, phone calls and texts, even after the wedding was over! She was really helpful in organizing our wedding party at the rehearsal as well, and this really reassured me that the next day would go smoothly. Though she stayed in the background for the day, I knew she was working her magic to make sure nothing would go wrong (at least we didn't notice a SINGLE thing that went wrong that day!). She also worked really well with our vendors and venues. I was extremely pleased with her work, and would recommend her to any bride looking for expert wedding coordination.

Mai · Married on 08/15/2009

We are so happy to have Nancy assist us in coordination of our wedding. Not only is she meticulous and thorough, but she is also creative and full of suggestions and ideas. With her at our side, the months, then weeks leading up to our wedding date were stress free. She plans well and made it so easy for us to leave the details to her. Having her allowed us to enjoy our wedding knowing that our guests and vendors were cared for. Thank You Nancy .... You made our dream wedding !!!