I Do Concepts Reviews

59 | Temple City, CA

59 Reviews for I Do Concepts

Tina · Married on 05/14/2016

Lynn saved me sooo much with how quick, knowledgeable, and patient she was. My original invitation company went MIA on me and I had to find an affordable company that I trusted to still do a detailed fancy job for my wedding invitations. The amount of patience she had with me as well as knowledge blew my mind. I am so happy I went through her I will be going through her for any invitations I ever need. She was very professional and flexible I appreciate her so much. On top if I just got the invitations delivered yesterday and they are sooooooo gorgeous that quality was even better than I imagined! Thank you so much Lynn I am so thankful for your help. ha Your my wedding hero ha

Sent on 04/20/2016

I highly recommend this service. I am very happy with the cards...

Man · Married on 11/15/2014

Good quality invitation and beautiful .. I love it..

Prissilla · Married on 11/02/2014

I was referred to I Do Concept by my best friend. Lynn turned out to be everything we were looking for: She is warm, attentive, and extremely helpful. She listened to us and understood our vision. We had her team did all our invitation, menu, flavor decoration and escort card and they were just fabulous!! We received so much compliment for the elegant design and the high quality of her work that it was definitely worth eveything we paid for. The whole process seemed effortless because Lynn was always prompt in responding to our inquiries and willing to accomudate to all our requests. We would give Lynn and her team at I Do Concept our highest recommendations!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Laura · Married on 10/25/2014

Lynn is great to work with and she's really flexible. We lived out of state, but she was still able to accommodate for us in a timely and professional manner. The invitations she designs are beautiful and there are so many choices. I also have to add that she's one of the few wedding vendors that is actually on top of it and truly works to get you the product that you desire. If there is something that isn't on the website or store, she will accommodate as best as she can. We had a great experience with I Do Concepts and Lynn. We highly recommend her!

Maria · Married on 09/27/2014

Lynn was very responsive and extremely helpful when ordering/creating our Save the Dates and Invitations. She was patient and provided suggestions that made our Save the Dates and invites special. We received nothing but compliments on them. Lynn was so nice and was very flexible to meet with us. I definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 01/19/2015

James · Married on 09/27/2014

The type of material she had available to choose from and anything you can imagine she can create, but of course the more elaborate the design the more expensive it becomes. I like the fact that i can do concepts can meet your needs with a budget in mind and fulfill what was intended. I would recommend to anyone to this company to complete all their wedding invitation needs. Me and my wife are thankful for there work

Sent on 01/21/2015

I went to see Lynn for my wedding invitations. She gave me some samples to look at and see what designs I like. I already have a certain design in my mind and discussed with Lynn about it and we came to a design that I really like. Since my wedding was on such short notice, Lynn was able to understand the circumstance that I was in and that I need the invitations to be done as soon as possible. With that said, Lynn was able to finish the design and emailed it to me to take a final look before the invitations were being sent to be printed. Within a week, Lynn had emailed me to let me know that my invitations were ready for pick up. I went to pick up the invitations and they look amazing and just want I wanted. Overall, the service was excellent and Lynn was very helpful and easy to work with. I definitely would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for invitations for any occasion.

Sent on 02/01/2015
  • User4612363 · event on 08/10/2014

Great service and quality just a little pricey.

• User4612025 · 2+ years ago

We chose I Do Concepts for our wedding programs, placecards, and table numbers.
    Lynn did a fantastic job!! We are so glad that we found this storee, if you care about good quality stationery then you must choose I DO CONCEPTS!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Worth spending money on. They can work on your budget and yet keeping the touch of elegance on the invitations.

Elizabeth · event on 03/29/2014

I have used I do Concept for both of my daughter's quincieniera's. The first one was back in 6/2011 and the most recent 3/2014. I was taken back on how beautiful the invitation's looked the first time i seen them. Not to say the amount of great and positive feedback that I received from both. They are great quality and I believe you get what you pay for. I also believe that an invitation is what represents your event. So if you are planning for a beautiful event you need a beautiful invitation to set the pace. I would also like to say that Lynn is great and she will do a great job!!!

Perla · Married on 03/01/2014

Very pleased with our wedding invitations. Lynn was quick to reply to any emails, and flexible with any last minute changes we might thane had.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Giana · Married on 10/06/2013

I enoyed working with I Do Concepts. They were recommended to me by a friend and I was very satisfied with what I experienced. I got many complements on the quality of the invitations and they fit our style perfectly.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Lynn was very helpful, patience and creative

Sent on 10/25/2013

Dora · Married on 08/03/2013

Amazing job and professional expertise you provided Lynn. Your services exceeded our expectations!!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Mrs. · Married on 08/03/2013

We ordered "Save the Date" cards and wedding invitations from Lynn at I Do Concepts. I heard from a friend how elegant and creative her designs were. Lynn provided samples and mock ups of everything and we emailed back and forth until everything was perfect. Lynn delivered when I needed them and was on time for every deadline. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. After many compliments on the invitations, I decided to go back to Lynn for reception materials on each table. Lynn delivered again. Lynn pays attention to every detail, color, paper, and ink. We are extremely happy with our choice to use I Do Concepts. Thank you Lynn!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jen · Married on 07/27/2013

We never thought picking out wedding invitations could be so fun, but it was at I do! Lynn is super creative and gave great recommendations on small details. Paper quality details, paper texture, ink type, font, ribbon and rhinestone accents were explained thoroughly. We got invitations, our sign in book, menus, program and place cards there. She's also very fast in response time! I do made everything a breeze, I love my invitation!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Krystal · Married on 06/29/2013

Very professional, easy to work with, creative, and loved my puzzle invitation.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Veronica · Married on 06/01/2013

I can't say enough about I do concept. They went above and beyond to express our wedding theme on our invitations. We LOVED our invitations and we received so many compliments about how beautiful they were. Having your invitations personalized and made here is WORTH EVERY CENT!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Helen · Married on 11/18/2012

Lynn from I DO CONCEPTS provided us with such exceptional service, she has gone above and beyond. We consider ourselves very nitpicky, especially when we were organizing our wedding, let alone the invitations/menu. Lynn was able to give us valuable suggestions and recommendations, which had helped us greatly. She provided excellent communication skills, this is pretty much the key to any good designer. Our invitation was changed and modified multiple times before perfection, and we thank her for that. Forgot to mention that she was able to get everything ready before the deadline?

Sent on 02/18/2013

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2012

My Mom found I Do Concepts over the internet when searching for a stationer to do my wedding invitations. During the 10 months of wedding planning and searching out vendors we have gravitated towards the vendors who have put forth professional, detailed, well photographed and user friendly websites. We found this to be especially true in the case of I Do Concepts and so we made an appointment with Lynn basically because we loved what we saw on her website. We were not disappointed. As soon as we entered her store we were confident that we had made the right choice. She has beautifully displayed many options neatly and separately all over the storefront. We sat down with Lynn and described our vision and she immediately "got it." Within a half hour we had colors chosen, a theme picked out and we had talked about invitations, menus, response cards, programs and a few other things. When we left the store I said to my mom,"That was the easiest, most professional and efficient meeting we have had yet in the wedding planning venture." Later on in the process we even asked for water bottle labels and she worked with us on a good price for that. So far we have gotten all of our orders in a timely matter. The responses from our guests have been extremely flattering to us and we have passed them on to Lynn. Our wedding coordinator who has seen hundreds of invitations said that ours was one of the most beautiful that she has seen and asked if she could keep one for her files and for Lynn's contact information. The prices at I Do Concepts are very competitive. We have been more than happy with all of our stationary so far. I would highly recommend Lynn at I Do Concepts!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Lynn was great from the first time I called her. She was available for appointments on the weekends which made a huge difference. She was able to design our invitations, programs, menus, etc to all reflect our personalities and preferences and every piece she delivered was perfect. We got many compliments on our invitations.

Sent on 10/27/2012
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/28/2012

The invitations & announcements were beautiful! They are artistic & elegant. They were printed & done so quickly! Of course, Lynn was so helpful with ideas.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Christina · Married on 06/02/2012

I originally found I Do Concepts at a bridal show and I really liked all of the samples they had displayed. I had been looking through all sorts of different websites and catalogs, but nothing compared to the beautiful work done by I Do Concepts. Since their invitations are 100% customized, I had looked through their website to see what styles I liked. My fiance and I then scheduled a meeting with Lynn to customize our own invitations.

Lynn was so friendly and had tons of samples and suggestions on how to make our invitations look the best, from different paper and fonts, to the bling you can add to make your invitation pop. She also has several wording samples to help guide you as you figure out what you want your invitations and RSVP cards to say. Lynn was fantastic and I look forward to working with her again on our ceremony programs.

The quality of the invitations cannot be beat. Every ribbon is hand-tied, every rhinestone is applied with a delicate touch. I received tons of compliments on how beautiful my invitations were, with comments from my guests like, "Unique and classy" and "the invitations were the most beautiful invitations I've seen in my entire life". And even though it's been a month since they were sent out, I continue to receive compliments as I see friends and family.

The price is higher than what you'd pay at David's Bridal or Oriental Trading, but you get what you pay for and the extra money was more than worth it. I Do Concepts does have some discounts. We took advantage of the early bird discount, which helped a lot. But it was important for us to make the invitations special, as that is what our guests see first and I Do Concepts definitely created some very special invitations that people will be talking about for years to come!

Sent on 04/02/2012