EAST SIX

New York, NY View map

A boutique design studio located in NYC and LA. East Six was founded in 2005 by Stacey Mui and Marina Marchisi who, when in the midst of an overwhelming wave of friends’ weddings, noticed that invitations and accompanying wedding sets were consistently uninspired and predictable. Combining their varied professional backgrounds and artistic abilities, they opened East Six where they could create never-before-seen custom designs for wedding packages that truly reflect the style and vision of the bride and bridegroom.

East Six works intimately with every client, creating personalized paper accents for every detail of the occasion, imprinting the bride and groom’s story and personality on each and every facet.

What services do you provide?

Assembly

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Tutu Married on 12/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you east six ladies for the most creative invitations and save the dates. Our guests loved them too!
    Michelle Married on 01/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My invitations were amazing! Everybody that received them kept commenting on how beautiful they were and that they have never seen any invitations like these before. My guests immediately knew what type of event it was when they received their Save the Date. Stacy was so easy to work with. Best vendor I have worked with!
  • User1521327 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had the wonderful pleasure of working with the lovely Stacey in LA for my October wedding. She had so many amazing ideas and was able to hone in on my aesthetic even when I couldn't find the words to describe it. She was even able to work wonders with my (now) husband to ease his worries and explain the details to him so he wasn't out of the loop. We ended up loving our invitations so much that we decided to also work with East Six on our wedding programs, menus and table cards. Stacey once again blew us away with her quick responses, beautiful designs and lovely final product. I can't wait to have another event so my mom and I can visit Stacey and work with her again!
  • illustration stars

• Juliette & Brett
    95 photos · 09/09/2017

580 broadway, suite 902 New York, 10012
310-734-6003

Consultation by appointment only. Monday - Friday 9:30am-5:30pm.
Location of (EAST SIX)