Prequels

New York, NY View map

You're getting married, and we're here to write the story of how you got to this moment! Tell us your story, & we do all the work for you!

Click here to view an entire Booklet.

Request your free sample now from denise@prequels.net, or visit us at prequels.net

What Brides Are Saying!

"I had so much fun telling our love story to Denise. She made me feel so comfortable, and it’s usually really hard for me to open to people. It was like sitting with a cup of coffee with a friend and catching up. I think the best part for me was saying out loud all that I feel for my fiancée, realizing how our relationship has evolved."

Who Are We?

The people behind Prequels are Denise Oliveira and Jeremy Sierra. Denise has a master's degree in journalism from Columbia University, and Jeremy has a master's in creative writing from The New School. We both live in New York and love to work with couples all over the country. We do all our work by telephone, so no matter where you are, we look forward to working with you.

Why Are We Called "Prequels"?

Because we write about everything that happened before your big day! We believe that major milestones in life, including your wedding, are a culmination of what came before. Your wedding is much more than an event, it is a celebration of the relationship you have built. That’s why we’re called “Prequels.” We want to help you share your journey leading up to your big day!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Design
Printing
  • User1207029 Event on: 05/23/2013
    Denise created our beautiful love story for the New York Not Wedding event. She was great to work with, was wonderful at capturing the essence of our story and relationship. The love story made a beautiful keepsake that we gave to family members. Such a wonderful token of our love!
    Sara Married on 09/29/2012
    Working with Prequals was such a fun trip down memory lane! Telling our story from both partners point of view is so fun. Prequals blends the stories together to share with family and friends on your wedding day. It's nice to have our story documented for life.
    David Married on 07/06/2012
    Denise Oliveira from Prequels was just wonderful. She took the time really get to know us indiviually, then wrote our story of 20 years prior to the ceremony.

It was so well written, she was able to caputre our true essence and put it together in such an artistic way,many people were emotionally touched by the article.
    Then,afterward she made sure we were kept informed about it's publication, and made sure our copies were delivered to us personally. She really goes above and beyond.
    Thanks Denise for making our Nuptial so remarkable and special.
    David & Anil

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Rev. Annie NYC - Wedding Officiant Rev. Annie NYC - Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Prequels is the most personal, meaningful, touching wedding or anniversary gift idea I've seen in years. This is the perfect gift for Grandparents, Mom, Dad, Best Man or Bridesmaids to give to the Wedding Couple--it's also a wonderful anniversary gift from a Spouse. Additionally, the Wedding Couple may like to gift their Prequels story to their guests! So often couples tell me, "I don't know how to say what I feel." Or, "How we met? It's a funny story...." Let Prequels tell it for you! This is more than a keepsake or trinket that will collect dusk--it's a treasure and a legacy for you to share with your family & friends for generations.

New York, 10012