31 Reviews for EAST SIX

Design (2)
Engraving (2)
Printing (1)
31 EAST SIX Reviews

Thank you east six ladies for the most creative invitations and save the dates. Our guests loved them too!

Profile Picture User7758298, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Engraving, Design

When I first started wedding planning, I saw a design on East Six's website that I just could not get out of my head. We visited several other invitation designers, but none had a design that could hold a candle to what I had seen at East Six. They were a bit more than we wanted to spend on paper goods, but were absolutely worth it. We did our invitation suite, menus, programs, seating chart, and calligraphy through them. Everything was such high quality, stunning and captured my vision perfectly. Sara was extremely responsive and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brit, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Engraving, Design, Printing

My invitations were amazing! Everybody that received them kept commenting on how beautiful they were and that they have never seen any invitations like these before. My guests immediately knew what type of event it was when they received their Save the Date. Stacy was so easy to work with. Best vendor I have worked with!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/10/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Invitations

East Six created the most stunningly beautiful custom invitations I have ever seen for my wedding. They designed it from scratch and it was better then anything I could have ever imagined. Their prices aren't cheap but the quality you get is the absolute best. I'm so glad I splurged and got the most beautiful wedding invitations I could have ever dreamt of.

Profile Picture User3999257, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had the wonderful pleasure of working with the lovely Stacey in LA for my October wedding. She had so many amazing ideas and was able to hone in on my aesthetic even when I couldn't find the words to describe it. She was even able to work wonders with my (now) husband to ease his worries and explain the details to him so he wasn't out of the loop. We ended up loving our invitations so much that we decided to also work with East Six on our wedding programs, menus and table cards. Stacey once again blew us away with her quick responses, beautiful designs and lovely final product. I can't wait to have another event so my mom and I can visit Stacey and work with her again!

Profile Picture User2946939, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot recommend East Six enough. After checking with several vendors, East Six was hands down the most accommodating and professional to work with. They are extremely knowledgeable about paper and guided me in the right direction given the vision for our save the dates and invitation suites. The finished products were absolutely stunning, exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding. I have received countless compliments on our invitation suite which was mailed out this week! Additionally, while being creative, they are extremely professional and efficient, which is something I have found difficult to come by with very some wedding vendors.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They have a Soho showroom...We worked with Marina who was wonderful! They had unique ideas, beautiful stock paper and could do whatever we wanted. They were so accommodating . We loved their calligrapher and used her for everything...They did the invitations, escort cards, and menus...SOOOO happy!!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/3/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am not sure where to even begin with all the fabolous things I have to say about East Six! My mom and I were on the hunt to find the most perfect invitation for my wedding. I was referred to East Six by someone in the industry and was so happy that this is who we ended up with. We also did look at all the other top NYC vendors (which doesn't compare to East Six). We worked with Marina throughout the whole process and she was the absolute best! I had a very difficult time invisioning what I wanted our inviations to look like, but Marina was so creative and patient in coming up with different ideas and knew exactly what we were thinking even when we weren't even sure! She was an asbolute pleasure to work with, responding immediatley to emails, showing pictures of our wedding venue....she worked with us every step of the way (she created over 50 different font styles for how our names would look on the invitation!). The qualify of all the products we recieved (invitations, menus, escort cards, thanks yous) exceeded ALL of our expectations!!!! Thank you East Six, I can't wait to use you again!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Where do I even begin to talk about how much I love East Six? They far surpassed my expectations for our invitations. I hope they post up some pictures of these things, but they were AMAZING! We had this crazy idea about sending out pretty much a hardcover book to our guests, and East Six was able to deliver. I have never seen such amazing detail, and everyone is still raving about them months later. I would highly recommend them for their attention to detail, their creativity, their timeliness (and making sure I didn't slack on getting back to them which is really helpful!), their professionalism, and that they deliver on their promise. I will use them again when I can! Thanks ladies!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/11/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

East six did our invitations, and also our menus, they were FABULOUS. I could not find anything unique, ANYWHERE, and we both felt the invitation was a very important part, as it sets the tone to your guests for what they should expect on your special day. East Six provided special gold envelopes, with embossed gold on the outside, and hand wrote each guests address in special navy blue ink BEAUTIFULLY, they were BREATHTAKING, and we were both 100% satisfied with their work. The invitation itself was as thick as cardboard, which that too, is a needle in a haystack. My husband and I were unsure about WHAT exactly we wanted, but we knew we wanted unique & quality. They sat with us for over an hour and we worked out exactly what we wanted, within our budget. East Six also dealt with my disorganization skills (if that's a word...) since I had to add a few guests, and change a few addresses due to friends moving, they even HAND delivered with their personal courier the last few in NYC!!! Also, East Six was constantly checking up on us, seeing if we got our deliveries, if we liked the product and giving us friendly nudges with due dates, which we NEEDED!! Also, we last minute decided for an extra touch to do menus for the reception, and they promptly did that with only 2 weeks notice. Lastly, the invites even came wrapped beautifully in perfect little white bows, separated perfectly, they made me feel like a princess during this special time when every little thing counts!
Thank you East Six, we may just throw another party for the fabulous invites!!
xoxoxox
Mr. & Mrs. Demetrios Mallios

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I know when you read reviews and someone gives 5 out of 5 you wonder if it is real but I am a real customer and I had the BEST experience with East Six. Not only were the girls incredibly professional, responsive, and helpful, but they are kind, excited, and really love what they do. They helped us design a lot of custom and lazer print options and always updated us on the status of our project. They provide step by step directions through the whole process and make sure everything is complete ahead of time. Everyone loved our STDs, invitations, and programs and I couldn't be happier that we chose East Six.

Profile Picture Faith, 12/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding invitations, programs, menus, escort cards, and thank you cards. After thorough research, I am so glad that we decided to go with East Six. I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job. They are such a creative team and execute flawlessly. Personable yet very professional, and will help keep busy brides on track with all the small details involved! THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture User2966088, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

East Six invitations are absolutely unique and exquisite! Your invitations will be unlike any other. Understand, if you want the best, you have to pay for the best.

The girls at East Six do all the work for you which relieves your stress during the wedding planning process. I would recommend starting the process as early as possible; it does take time to review all the proofs and get the finished products back from the calligrapher.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Stacey and Marina were absolutely the best people to work with. I knew immediately that I wanted to work with them to create our beautiful wedding invitations and escort cards. They were incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire process, making an otherwise stressful process easy to handle! If you love beautiful wedding invitations I highly recommend using EAST SIX.

Profile Picture helaine, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

East 6 was the first invitation company I met with in planning my wedding and after our first meeting, I cancelled my appointments with all other companies. Stacey and Marina immediately understood the style of the wedding and worked with us to create the perfect paper suite, starting with the Save The Date that set the tone for the entire wedding. We received numerous compliments from our guests on each item from the invitation set to the beautifully, hand calligraphed place cards and everyone could not stop talking about the elegant, fan style ceremony program that East 6 created for us. Their talent in bringing a bride’s vision to life is impressive and made the process so enjoyable and easy!
Stacey and Marina were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. They seamlessly blend creativity and professionalism while sharing in the excitement of planning your wedding. It felt like I was working with close friends who were equally as excited about my invitations as I was. They were extremely responsive to emails and phone calls and are adept at calming an anxious bride who worries about every detail. I cannot thank East 6 enough for all their help, hard work and the gorgeous invitation suite they created for my wedding! I will always look back on those pieces as a reminder of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Fiorenza, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Stacey and Marina were fabulous! They are extremely talented and it shows in the beauty of their work.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Not only are Stacey and Marina's designs gorgeous, they are an absolute pleasure to work with. Even though I had a number of unsuspected delays (at the time what seemed like crises), they worked with me to make sure my invitations, menus, programs, and escort cards were exactly what I wanted. We received a ton of compliments from our guests - one said he hadn't seen such attention to detail on an invitation in years from the foil to the color and stock of the cards. All told, I cannot recommend East Six highly enough. I may start throwing random parties just to use them again!

Profile Picture User1714625, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you want to impress your guests and receive dozens of compliments on your invitations, then East Six is your stationer. Marina and Stacy are extremely accommodating and professional, and were willing to work with me so that I could get the letterpress design that I loved at a price within my budget. The turnaround was way quicker than they predicted and I was thrilled with how elegant the final product turned out. Totally worth the splurge!

Profile Picture User2506136, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We were extremely pleased with the services of East Six! Our invitations, ceremony programs, menu cards, napkins, and escort cards were beautiful! Many of our guests commented on the gorgeous invitations when they received them and many people also noticed all the special details of all the wedding day items. Stacey and Marina quickly embraced our vision for the day and were very pleasant to work with. Their creative and professional suggestions were most helpful. We live in Canada and we were very impressed with East Six' professional care with shipping and the promptness of delivery. Stacey and Marina guided us through all our timelines and were also incredibly helpful when we ran into a few "eleventh hour" emergencies. We happily recommend East Six without reservation!

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Marina and Stacey from East Six did an amazing job with my wedding invitations and escort cards, they were beyond my expectations. East Six is truly an amazing company to work with from beginning to end, they are so knowledgeable and creative and do whatever it takes to make their deadlines. They are the vendor that will case after you, to remind you, of due dates and deadlines rather than you having to chase after them, which is a breath of fresh air! They provide you with everything you could possibly need and more. Lastly, I received the most amazing compliments on my wedding invitations from both men and women. If every vendor was like East Six then I would not have needed a wedding planner!

Profile Picture User2380062, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Stacey & Marina are creative geniuses!! They create the most breathtaking, beautiful and unique invitations I've ever seen and will perfectly tailor to your tastes. I would absolutely (and have) recommended them to anyone in the market for custom invites or stationery.

Profile Picture User2205927, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

East Six was GREAT!! Our wedding invitations were so beautiful! We got so many compliments from our guest regarding the quality and design of the invitations. East Six was able to recreate the flowers that were on my wedding dress and incorporate them on the invitations!! Just GORGEOUS!!

Stacey and Marina are great to work with. They are organized, prompt and make you feel at ease. We’ll def use them for future events.

Profile Picture User1226184, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Perfect experience. Understood my vision and delivered. A bit on the costly side, but what price beauty.

Profile Picture tizzy, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

East Six has beautiful designs, is a pleasure to work with and made the invitation process as easy as possible for the bride.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot speak more highly of East Six and their work.

First, as an event planner, I have a lot of experience with vendors and developed pretty high standards. I was overwhelmed by the level of service they provided especially in terms of responsiveness, professionalism and attentiveness. They truly listened to me and made my desires a reality. They also defined exactly what they were going to do and when they were going to do it – and delivered. Flawlessly.

Second, the wedding invite they designed took my breath away. It totally highlighted my style and pulled the theme of my event together perfectly. Definitely not a small feat!

Lastly, like many brides, I was on a budget. I had spoken with a few custom invite designers and found East Six’s pricing to be very reasonable. In fact, they walked me through each option and the associated cost and helped me design an invite within my price range.

Long story short, East Six exceeded my {high} expectations in every possible way. I absolutely love my wedding invitation - the best keepsake from the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/16/10, 1 Review