Cartiste By Danni

New York, NY View map Visit website

Cartiste By Danni is a graphic designer selling custom wedding stationery in New York City, and beyond. This talented artist effortlessly combines image and text to create pieces that will stun guests. Many of her works also feature vivid and imaginative floral design in watercolors.

Cartiste By Danni invites couples to get in touch for a consultation session. She will learn about their wedding day’s chosen themes and the tastes of those saying “I do”. From there she can create a totally customized wedding stationery set featuring everything from printed wedding invitations and save-the-dates to programs and RSVP cards. She can ship her goods to a location of a couple’s choosing and couples can also choose from one of her stock creations.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Design
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Sarah Getting married on 10/03/2022

Great experience with Danni!

Danni is amazing! She designed our save the dates and I am so so happy with the result. She presented us with a variety of options and was very communicative throughout the entire process. She made everything so easy and now we have a card that is unique to us. Thank you so much!

Pricing

Cartiste By Danni Price Rates

Team

Danni Freedman
Danni Freedman
Owner and Head Designer

Hello! I am Danni Freedman. I have always loved art, photography, fashion and design so one day I packed up my bags and followed my creative drive to the big city, New York City! You can usually find me trying new food, exploring NYC or just crafting on my living room floor.

Can't wait to design with you!

617 W. 143rd St, New York, NY, 10031
929-466-9064
Location of (Cartiste By Danni)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding