CatPrint.com

Fairport, NY View map

CatPrint.com, an invitation business based in Rochester, New York, serves couples all throughout the United States as well as abroad. This boutique online printing company was founded back in 2004. Since then, couples have been able to create customized prints and paper products that perfectly reflect their wedding needs and style.

With CatPrint.com, couples can either create and customize their own design or select a ready-to-print file. In addition to invitations, you can also create other paper products such as save the dates, shower invitations, thank you cards, menus, place cards, and more. You can add special touches through foil-stamping or having the team address your stationary. Our team loves to work closely with customers to make your printing process a breeze.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Design
Eco-Friendly
Foil-Stamped
Printing
Shipping

• Rachel
    Rachel Getting married on 05/13/2023
    Really enjoyed using Catprint. The website is very easy to use and the have many different options for paper textures and thickness. I also really like that they send you a hard copy of your work before it is approved for printing. Great quality for a great price.
    Leigh Getting married on 01/01/2023
    We ordered our invitation suite and wedding programs from CatPrint in their linen paper. We loved the quality of the paper and the responsiveness of the staff. It's so great to call a phone number and have a real person pick up the phone and respond, "CatPrint, how can I help you?" and then immediately answer your questions.

We paid to rush proofs and then rush delivery, and everything showed up when it was supposed to. They are great about making changes to proofs and can easily do a quick turn around.

Would recommend to other brides and would use again for any sort of announcements or invitations.

CatPrint.com's reply:

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Eileen
    Alexa W. Married on 10/15/2021

Straightforward and affordable

I ordered escort cards and programs for my wedding. The online job setup was easy to use. I liked that I could customize each detail and see prices in real time. The pieces turned out exactly how I wanted them to. I also contacted customer service to check in on shipping, and their responses were prompt.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

57 photos · 11/30/2018

Deals

CatPrint.com 1
Discount

Take 10% off when ordering with CatPrint! Enter "weddingcat" at checkout! - Can only be applied to current, new orders, cannot be combined with any other discount.

Pricing

Bella Giornata Paper Co. Bella Giornata Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I have been using Catprint for all of my company's print needs for 3+ years. They have a great selection of paper and the print quality and colors always look great. My customers are always happy when they receive their orders. Catprint also has the best customer service out of any print company that I have ever dealt with. Matt is always quick to answer any of my questions, very helpful, and even contacts me if something doesn't look right with any of my orders.

Nature's Beauty Flower Preservation Nature's Beauty Flower Preservation Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love what CatPrint can do. So many of my clients have used them and are thrilled with the results! They are based in NY but ship everywhere.

100 Photikon Dr Fairport, NY, 14450
877-228-7768

Monday 9am-8pm EST, Tuesday-Friday 9am-5:30pm EST
Location of (CatPrint.com)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding