CatPrint.com Reviews

324 Reviews for CatPrint.com

CatPrint.com 1
CatPrint.com 2

Leigh · Getting married on 01/01/2023

We ordered our invitation suite and wedding programs from CatPrint in their linen paper. We loved the quality of the paper and the responsiveness of the staff. It's so great to call a phone number and have a real person pick up the phone and respond, "CatPrint, how can I help you?" and then immediately answer your questions.

We paid to rush proofs and then rush delivery, and everything showed up when it was supposed to. They are great about making changes to proofs and can easily do a quick turn around.

Would recommend to other brides and would use again for any sort of announcements or invitations.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Lendon · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Affordable and quality. Great for your custom designs!

My fiance and I used Catprint to do our invitation suite. We had some trouble finding printing options (that aren't Vistaprint) to print the invite package that we designed.

Best things:
    1. Great option if you're designing your own package like we did.
    2. Affordable, and lots of options.
    3. You can order a set of all their paper samples to see what texture and weight you like. No obligation.
    4. Hard copy proofs after your place your order.
    5. Real people who are very helpful on their customer service team.

Only thing I would say is that their on-screen previewing system isn't quite accurate. We had a hard time gauging where the cut would be from it. However, my fiance was able to pick up the phone on a Friday evening at 7:00 pm and reach a human who easily helped us figure it out.

Everything arrived on time and to our standards! Definitely recommend.

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 06/02/2019

The BEST choice for our wedding suite!

I searched high and low for a company to print the many parts of our invitation suite (wedding invitations, details cards, RSVP cards, rehearsal dinner invitations) AND had reasonable pricing for envelope printing (both recipient and return).

I am so happy we chose CatPrint! It was affordable and the quality is fantastic! Their sample package is really helpful in getting an idea of the quality of the paper and printing. We went with heavy shimmer paper and shimmer envelopes - I love them!

Customer service was prompt and friendly (thanks, Tim!) and an extra plus is their civic-mindedness, as evidenced by their CatPrint Cares Program.

Hailey · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved using CatPrint for my invitations and save-the-dates! Very affordable, prompt, and exactly as expected. Great quality for a great price!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Hailey,
    We are pleased to hear you loved CatPrint! Please email support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Nicole

Liana · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough good things about CatPrint. The team was so responsive to my (many) questions and the Save the Dates I ordered came out better than I could have imagined! I didn't think gold foiling was in my budget and did extensive research before checking out CatPrint. I can't believe how reasonable their prices are. 10/10 I will absolutely be ordering my invitations from CatPrint.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hi Liana,

Thank you for sharing your experience with CatPrint! We're glad our foil option worked for your project! If you have a future order coming up, please feel free to email me at support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Rc Cc · Married on 08/04/2018

Professional and great quality

We printed both our invitations and thank-you cards through them. Customer service was excellent and the quality was great. We also like their charitable work for cats, and felt really good about supporting them!

Sent on 01/09/2019

CatPrint.com's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! If you have any future projects coming up, please feel free to email us at support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Mel · Married on 07/14/2018

I printed our Save The Dates from Catprint going off of a recommendation from a past bride, and I was SO incredibly pleased with the result. Our cards were affordable and came out beautifully; I am so happy we went with Catprint and have been referring many other current (and future!) brides and even parents with children to Catprint.

Sent on 02/26/2018

CatPrint.com's reply:

Hi Mel, Thank you for leaving us a review on your CatPrint experience. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order. Best, Eileen

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing! My wedding invitations came out perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad you liked your prints! If you have a future order coming up, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Christy · Married on 05/23/2018

We have been using Catprint for months now. They are professional and the pricing is great for the quality of print outs that we ordered. We plan to continue using them for Riptide Software's technology collateral needs.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Hi Christy,

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off a future order.

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a friend design our save the dates and invitations, and she recommended CatPrint to us. They did a fantastic job, their print quality and paper quality is beautiful! We also used them for envelope printing, the price was fantastic and definitely worth the time saved!

Also, I really appreciate that they send you paper and envelope samples free of charge I also found CatPrint to be very affordable. You can also choose to either have a pdf sent to you or hard copy proof before the entire order is printed.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking time to leave us your review! If you have a future print project we can help with, please email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

My husband and I use CatPrint for everything. We both enjoy designing and giving a personal touch to things. This company allows us to be hands-on, while still having high quality materials! Our invites were beautiful and seriously inexpensive.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm glad to hear you liked your prints. If you have a future project coming up please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your order.

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

CatPrint saved me a lot of money and allowed me to design my own stationary (invitations, rsvp cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, and wedding programs). I uploaded my designs to the website to have them printed- any size and type of cardstock I wanted. My invitations came out to be $0.55 each, including envelopes.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Hi Katie,

I'm glad to hear of your positive experience with CatPrint! Feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Other than the guest list, invitations seemed to be the hardest thing for me. I couldn't find anything I liked, until I went on Etsy and found the cutest design. It was just a pdf file, so I had to find a company to print them. I looked everywhere to compare pricing. Costco, Target, Walmart, UPS, etc etc... and thanks to Wedding Wire I found Cat Print. They were awesome! Not only did they have the best prices by far - the customer service, easy to use website and print quality was just wonderful. I would recommend them for your wedding printing needs!

Julie · Married on 10/08/2017

Customer service is incredible. The price is unbeatable. The quality is amazing. And they do so much for the local animal community. Highly recommended for invitations, thank you cards, post cards and small business size cards!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hi Julie,

Thank you for leaving us a review. It's true we are all animal lovers here! If you have any future printing needs please feel free to email us at support@catprint.com for a discount off of your order.

Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2017

Cat Print did an amazing job on my wedding invitations! I uploaded my design own to their site and then customized from there. They have plenty of premium stock and heavyweight papers to choose from, sent a proof for my review in less than a day, and they were on my doorstep in a week! Their chat service is incredibly helpful, and the invitations came out perfectly. Plus the price - they were one of the most affordable options! Shop small & local and support Cat Print - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the kind words. If you have a future project coming up, please email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Katrin · Married on 08/18/2017

Loved working with them and loved the print results. Will be using them again! Thank you

Sent on 08/30/2016

CatPrint.com's reply:

Thanks for taking time to leave a review! Please email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Bernadette · Married on 08/06/2017

I designed my own STD, Invitations and Thank You cards and had Catprint print them. The ease of it all, the quality of the paper, and the colors in the design were all wonderful. I love that they are so environmentally friendly as well - added bonus! I'll use them again the next time I have to have something printed!

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

I love, love, LOVE this company!!! We used them for our invitations (invite, details card & rsvp card) plus the envelopes for both the entire invite and the rsvp card. The price we spent was a fraction of the cost of ordering elsewhere. I bought a template on Etsy and uploaded that to Catprint's website. The results were phenomenal! They also have awesome templates you can use yourself on their website. I initially fell in love with the company when they sent me the paper/envelope samples for free. So many different options to pick from. We are using them for our thank you cards too. The customer service is a dream, a model for all other companies. Thank you Catprint!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Hi Erin,

Thanks for leaving this review! If you have a future project coming up feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Mariah · Married on 06/24/2017

I LOVE CatPrint. I was struggling to find someone to print my custom designed PDF format invitation suite. It was designed in an odd color space, and most places only print in RGB. The deciding factor for me was the HUGE sample packet they send (for free). My Save the Dates arrived perfectly on time and they look perfect. I'm so happy I chose CatPrint and can't wait to buy from them in the future.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Hi Mariah,

Thanks for taking to time to leave this feedback! Please feel free to email into support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

M · Married on 06/24/2017

CatPrint is wonderful! We have been so pleased by the service! We used them for our Save the Dates as well as our Invitations. I accidentally made a mistake by selecting a different type of paper on one of our invitations (so it was not the same as the RSVP and the Details cards) and before printing them, CatPrint called me to confirm if I wanted them printed on different paper or the same! If they hadn't called, we would have had to reorder them, pay again, and wait for the new ones to be shipped. But, thanks to CatPrint's wonderful customer service, they were able to save us all of those troubles! I would definitely recommend CatPrint services!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any future projects coming up, please feel free to email support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Thanks!

Maggie · Married on 06/10/2017

I would highly recommend CatPrint. They are super easy to get ahold of and make sure you are ordering exactly what you need.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for leaving a review of your CatPrint experience. If you email in to support@catprint.com nothing this message we can offer a discount off your next order.

Thanks,

Karen · Married on 05/20/2017

The free sample kit made the decision clear. The quality of the paper and cost make it a no brainer. Love the fact that yo can order exactly what you need also.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

• dlovebug

Nikole · Married on 04/22/2017

CatPrint truly brought my vision to life with my wedding invitations. I designed them myself, and they were willing to go email for email with me to get them perfect. I was so proud of how my invitations turned out, especially since I was able to get gold foil. Their pricing is more than reasonable, and I was blown away by the quality. My invitation suite was absolutely gorgeous, and I would use them again with no hesitation! Special shout out to Melissa who made sure we got it right! Thank you all!

Chelsea · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot recommend Catprint enough!! They did our magnetic Save The Dates, and our invitations and they were far better than I imagined! And with EXCELLENT pricing to boot. Everyone gave us compliments on our invitations, and I could not WAIT to send them out after we received them! The colors were absolutely spot-on, everything shipped fast and arrived early, and they price I was quoted was the price I paid. I mocked up the same invitations with Wedding Paper Diva's and they were more than triple the price! A total steal - thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm glad all of your Save the Dates were what you needed. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.