CatPrint.com Reviews

CatPrint.com 3
CatPrint.com 4
CatPrint.com 5

Leigh · Getting married on 01/01/2023

We ordered our invitation suite and wedding programs from CatPrint in their linen paper. We loved the quality of the paper and the responsiveness of the staff. It's so great to call a phone number and have a real person pick up the phone and respond, "CatPrint, how can I help you?" and then immediately answer your questions.

We paid to rush proofs and then rush delivery, and everything showed up when it was supposed to. They are great about making changes to proofs and can easily do a quick turn around.

Would recommend to other brides and would use again for any sort of announcements or invitations.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Elina · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Quality for the Price

I was very impressed by the quality we got for the price! We printed our save-the-dates with CatPrint (we made photo postcards) and were really happy with them so we also printed our invites with them. I shopped around quite a bit and don't know of another company that does free PHYSICAL proofs. Amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2019

Affordable printing

Affordable printing and easy to use website. I designed my own invites and uploaded to the site. Cheapest option I could find and the invites were high quality.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for using CatPrint and for your review! Please feel free to reach out for a discount code off your next order to support@catprint.com.

• Taylor

Taylor Gemmet · Married on 09/07/2019

Great value, very good quality.

I actually tested out several different printers for our save the dates and wedding invitations, and not only was Cat Print the best quality, they were actually the cheapest! An even better deal than Costco. I highly recommend them for your printing needs. We printed our invitations on semi-transparent vellum with a patterned card stock behind it, and they were beautiful.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for testing out CatPrint for your wedding stationery! I'm glad to hear that you were happy with the final product. If you have any future projects coming up, please feel free to email into support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Mara Bensing · Married on 08/31/2019

Catprint is AMAZING!

I love Catprint! Truly can't say enough great things about this company. I did my entire package of wedding needs through them - wedding invitation suite, rehearsal dinner invites, programs, signage, you name it! They were super responsive, knowledgeable, and quick with any edits. I received all my orders ahead of time, and they were absolutely beautiful. I got so many compliments on how great and high-quality everything looked. They rock!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hi Mara,

Thank you for working with us on your wedding projects! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. If you have any future projects, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount on an upcoming order.

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Qaulity

Catprint was a great team to use for our invites. They had plenty of already customized invites to choose from and you can also upload your own template to use. I was looking for something reasonably priced but not noticeably cheap looking, and something I didn''t have to create on my own. I found a coupon from catprint in the mail and decided to try them out. Not only was the quality great, they were packaged perfectly and included everything I needed for a great price! Would definitely recommend to brides to try out.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for trying out CatPrint and for leaving us a review! We're happy to have worked with you on your project. If you have any future printing needs, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Thanks!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2019

Easy, quick, affordable!

I designed my own invitations, thank-you cards, and signage, and needed them printed with a gold foil border. Catprint made the process extremely easy and provided exceptional customer service to make sure everything came out the way I wanted. They provide free hard-copy proofs of your prints before you finalize your order, so you can correct any problems you find and avoid receiving mass quantities of not-quite-right materials that have to be trashed. I plan to keep using Catprint for future projects!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/12/2019

Loved Catprint!

I am so so happy I decided to go with Catprint for my wedding day. I used them to print my wedding invitations, RSVPs, reception card, envelopes, place cards and menus. Their paper options are wonderful and I went with a very thick cardstock for my invitations and the white linen for other cards. Catprint’s customer service is truly wonderful. I called them multiple times to make modifications to my order such as changing my shipping address and adding more place cards to be printed, and it was always easy to make changes. I also really loved getting a hard copy proof for everything. Considering I got all of this for such a cheap price point (under $500), it was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Don’t hesitate to use Catprint for any of your printing needs!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hi Amy,

Thank you for the kind words and for working with us on your project! If you have any upcoming print needs, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Thank you!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful Wedding Stationary at a Great Price

I used CatPrint to print my wedding invitation suite and day-of stationary using custom designs I purchased on Etsy. CatPrint was incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process. I received a sample package from them which highlighted each type of paper they offered and it was incredibly useful in selecting what paper stock to use. Once I placed the order, I received a hard copy proof which was amazing! I loved getting to see the actual item before 100+ of them were printed! The quality of the invitations was fantastic, especially considering the price.
    I went back later and ordered my menus, programs, place cards, and hotel welcome cards. I received all of these items for 30% off, so keep an eye out for sales! I also reached out to customer service a few times with questions, and they were always very helpful and prompt. I would HIGHLY recommend CatPrint – they allowed me to have a gorgeous invitation suite and wedding stationary for a fraction of the price I would expect to spend!

CatPrint.com 6
    CatPrint.com 7
    CatPrint.com 8
    Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Lendon

Lendon · Married on 06/15/2019

Affordable and quality. Great for your custom designs!

My fiance and I used Catprint to do our invitation suite. We had some trouble finding printing options (that aren't Vistaprint) to print the invite package that we designed.

Best things:
    1. Great option if you're designing your own package like we did.
    2. Affordable, and lots of options.
    3. You can order a set of all their paper samples to see what texture and weight you like. No obligation.
    4. Hard copy proofs after your place your order.
    5. Real people who are very helpful on their customer service team.

Only thing I would say is that their on-screen previewing system isn't quite accurate. We had a hard time gauging where the cut would be from it. However, my fiance was able to pick up the phone on a Friday evening at 7:00 pm and reach a human who easily helped us figure it out.

Everything arrived on time and to our standards! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Mary C · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect printer!

I designed my own save the dates and invitation suites, and Cat Print printed them.
    We couldn't be happier. The proofing process was very helpful and the paper turned out beautiful. We received so many compliments. I wanted colorful envelopes for the invitation suites, so we went elsewhere for those, but used CatPrint envelopes for the save the date and rehearsal dinner and those were great too.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hi Mary,

Thank you for leaving a review! I'm glad to hear you liked the finished save the dates and suite. If you have any future printing needs, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Karen · Married on 06/08/2019

Great prices for quality prints

I'm a designer, so of course I wanted to make my own wedding invitations and programs. I looked at a few printing options, both local and online, and Catprint provided the best quality for the price, hands down. Our materials printed great and arrived quickly; we got tons of compliments and people could hardly believe they were DIY! This is definitely a vendor to use if you already know/understand the printing process, and don't want to pay more for an intermediate person to do file processing and set up that you've already done yourself.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Hi Karen,

Thanks for leaving us a review and for working with us! We appreciate the feedback. If you have an upcoming project, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Best, Eileen
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2019

The BEST choice for our wedding suite!

I searched high and low for a company to print the many parts of our invitation suite (wedding invitations, details cards, RSVP cards, rehearsal dinner invitations) AND had reasonable pricing for envelope printing (both recipient and return).

I am so happy we chose CatPrint! It was affordable and the quality is fantastic! Their sample package is really helpful in getting an idea of the quality of the paper and printing. We went with heavy shimmer paper and shimmer envelopes - I love them!

Customer service was prompt and friendly (thanks, Tim!) and an extra plus is their civic-mindedness, as evidenced by their CatPrint Cares Program.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • lyfe_girl

Lindsie · Married on 06/01/2019

Love catprint!

I've used CatPrint for a bunch of projects in the past and have always had a great experience with them. We had them print our save the dates that I designed, and they came out great!

When it came time to print wedding invitations, a family member offered to have them printed for free, so we took her up on it. But they came out looking not-so-great. By that point, we had reallocated our invitation budget to other things, so I reached out to CatPrint to see what they could do. CatPrint was AMAZING and offered a coupon to us to help bring the cost down. Thank you!

Our invitations (designed by me) came out amazing when printed by CatPrint. I will always recommend CatPrint.

CatPrint.com 9
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Lindsie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with CatPrint! We're happy to have been able to help. If you have an upcoming project you would like printed, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

• cet2112

Cyndi · Married on 04/28/2019

Great place to DIY invitations

Their customer service was great to work with and we loved the results for our invitations. They were beautiful, personalized, and perfectly matched to our theme. Their printing was great and out of over 50 invitations, there were only one or two that had even the slightest problem (a small dot of missing color, etc.), but overall everything was amazing.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Hi Cyndi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! If you have any upcoming print projects, please feel free to email me at support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Hailey · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved using CatPrint for my invitations and save-the-dates! Very affordable, prompt, and exactly as expected. Great quality for a great price!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Hailey,
    We are pleased to hear you loved CatPrint! Please email support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Nicole

Liana · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough good things about CatPrint. The team was so responsive to my (many) questions and the Save the Dates I ordered came out better than I could have imagined! I didn't think gold foiling was in my budget and did extensive research before checking out CatPrint. I can't believe how reasonable their prices are. 10/10 I will absolutely be ordering my invitations from CatPrint.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hi Liana,

Thank you for sharing your experience with CatPrint! We're glad our foil option worked for your project! If you have a future order coming up, please feel free to email me at support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Rc Cc · Married on 08/04/2018

Professional and great quality

We printed both our invitations and thank-you cards through them. Customer service was excellent and the quality was great. We also like their charitable work for cats, and felt really good about supporting them!

Sent on 01/07/2019

CatPrint.com's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! If you have any future projects coming up, please feel free to email us at support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Mel · Married on 07/14/2018

I printed our Save The Dates from Catprint going off of a recommendation from a past bride, and I was SO incredibly pleased with the result. Our cards were affordable and came out beautifully; I am so happy we went with Catprint and have been referring many other current (and future!) brides and even parents with children to Catprint.

Sent on 02/26/2018

CatPrint.com's reply:

Hi Mel, Thank you for leaving us a review on your CatPrint experience. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order. Best, Eileen

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing! My wedding invitations came out perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad you liked your prints! If you have a future order coming up, please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Christy · Married on 05/23/2018

We have been using Catprint for months now. They are professional and the pricing is great for the quality of print outs that we ordered. We plan to continue using them for Riptide Software's technology collateral needs.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Hi Christy,

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. Please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off a future order.

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a friend design our save the dates and invitations, and she recommended CatPrint to us. They did a fantastic job, their print quality and paper quality is beautiful! We also used them for envelope printing, the price was fantastic and definitely worth the time saved!

Also, I really appreciate that they send you paper and envelope samples free of charge I also found CatPrint to be very affordable. You can also choose to either have a pdf sent to you or hard copy proof before the entire order is printed.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking time to leave us your review! If you have a future print project we can help with, please email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off your next order.

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

My husband and I use CatPrint for everything. We both enjoy designing and giving a personal touch to things. This company allows us to be hands-on, while still having high quality materials! Our invites were beautiful and seriously inexpensive.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm glad to hear you liked your prints. If you have a future project coming up please feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your order.

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

CatPrint saved me a lot of money and allowed me to design my own stationary (invitations, rsvp cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, and wedding programs). I uploaded my designs to the website to have them printed- any size and type of cardstock I wanted. My invitations came out to be $0.55 each, including envelopes.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Hi Katie,

I'm glad to hear of your positive experience with CatPrint! Feel free to email in to support@catprint.com for a discount off of your next order.

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Other than the guest list, invitations seemed to be the hardest thing for me. I couldn't find anything I liked, until I went on Etsy and found the cutest design. It was just a pdf file, so I had to find a company to print them. I looked everywhere to compare pricing. Costco, Target, Walmart, UPS, etc etc... and thanks to Wedding Wire I found Cat Print. They were awesome! Not only did they have the best prices by far - the customer service, easy to use website and print quality was just wonderful. I would recommend them for your wedding printing needs!

Sent on 07/17/2017