French Press Letterpress & Design

Pittsford, NY View map

French Press is a unique letterpress and graphic design studio located in Upstate New York.

We specialize in custom designed and hand-printed wedding and social invitations, stationery, business cards and announcements. We have been in business for over 4 years and know how important your invitations are, so let us make your experience easy and painless.

We always welcome visits to our website: http://www.frenchpressonline.com/

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography
    Elizabeth Married on 09/02/2018
    We worked with Shelly for my daughters wedding invitations, place cards and thank-you notes. We started the process early which was great because we went back to the drawing board once or twice. Shelly listened to us, made changes when needed, offered valuable input and sent images for our approval through out the process. We worked thru excel sheets I could email her with invitee names, addresses meal choices and table numbers. And when I did not like fonts, Shelly searched and found ones I would like better. We received numerous phone calls from many invitees letting us know how perfect the invitations were, and how they set the tone for the wedding. I give her and the final product a 5 star rating... I was also happy to give a local business in Pittsford the work...

French Press Letterpress & Design's reply:

Thank you Liz! It was wonderful working with you and your Mom. 5-star client :)
    Melissa Married on 06/04/2016
    Shelly did an awesome job on our wedding invitations! She created a beautiful custom design based on just a few ideas I sent to her. The French press was a unique elegant touch and we heard many complements from our guests. Shelly was great to work with, answered all our questions quickly. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for unique invitations!
    Melissa Married on 04/17/2011
    It's a pleasure to work with Shelly. She took my input and turned it into an invitation set that I love. On top of that, she had unlimited patience for all my questions and made me feel that she would do anything to ensure we got the result that I wanted. I would give French Press my business again in a second!

Pricing

French Press Letterpress & Design Price Rates

Pauleenanne Design Pauleenanne Design Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner and designer, I have worked with Shelly to print many of our invitations. She is the perfect balance of quick turn around, but still taking the time to make sure every detail will look perfect. Her final product is always excellent and she always makes us look great!

50 State Street, Building J Pittsford, NY, 14534

We see clients by appointment only in order to provide our full attention. Call us today for an appointment. M-F: 10-5pm Wed & Friday evenings and Saturday appointments held on an as-needed basis.
Location of (French Press Letterpress & Design)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding