Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wiley Valentine

Inspired Paper Delights

As a couture graphic design boutique embracing an enticing blend of vintage and modern aesthetic, Wiley Valentine can create anything your heart desires.  From custom wedding invitations to logos for branding or holiday photo cards: we love telling your story with our distinct designs. We hold the environment dear with every creation and use 100% recycled or cotton paper whenever possible. We adore serving our local clientele in Orange County and Los Angeles as well as internationally and all over the US. From a celebrity soiree to your backyard wedding, we’ll create eco-friendly, sustainable stationery designs you’ll fall head over heels with.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Orange County, Los Angeles

Follow Wiley Valentine on

10 Reviews for Wiley Valentine

Rachelle and the whole team at Wiley Valentine are simply exemplary. Rachelle & team designed our shower invitations, save the dates, and wedding suite. Rachelle listened to my ideas and vision, and then created a gorgeous design that went above and beyond my expectations. Each of the final products were stunning.

The team was prompt in their responses, efficient, kind, and patient with my never ending edits and questions. They respected and worked within our budget, and never pushed us in an uncomfortable direction.

Rachelle became a trusted confidante and I leaned on her for answers about etiquette and other general wedding matters. If I could hire them to plan my whole wedding - I would! They deserve five stars and I will continue to recommend them to all those in my network.

Profile Picture Tess, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sarah helped us with our engagement announcements, engagement party invitations, and most recently our wedding invitation suite, and was a pleasure to work with! Our announcements and invitations were just gorgeous and exceeded our expectations!!

We would definitely recommend Wiley Valentine for anyone looking to blow their guests away with their fine paper delights!!! We look forward to working with them again in the near future and thank you again, Sarah and team!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We purchased letterpress stationery from Wiley Valentine to use as our thank you notes, and the compliments just keep on rolling in! They really are to-die-for gorgeous, and we couldn't be happier with them.

We also elected to purchase our Ketubah through Wiley Valentine, and it's nothing short of a work of art--something we'll hang on our wall and treasure forever. The quality is so superb I'm confident our children's children will be able to keep it as a family heirloom.

Thank you, Wiley Valentine! Your work is exquisite!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/11/13, 14 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wiley Valentine FAQ

28 Photos

Custom Invites

28 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Wiley Valentine makes gorgeous invitations and stationary. They are friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend Wiley Valentine!

Events