145 W. 1st Street Suite A, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Sugar Press

Sugar Press is a full service Invitation & Stationery Store. Don't stress about etiquette, envelope adddressing, turnaround time or quality - let us do all of that for you! Remember the invitation is the first thing that sets the tone for your wedding, and is also the piece that the guests look at the most - they may have that in front of them for a couple months. Make sure it's something special that is getting them excited for your big day!

Whether you want something classic and timeless or more fun and interesting, we are there for you! We will help you find the right printing method, cardstock and design to meet your needs in terms of look, budget and turnaround time! We have endless albums to look through - although we help narrow this down by your taste, or we have an abundance of resources to design something custom for you inhouse. Whatever you need, we are here for you! And we are very friendly and accommodating so don't be shy! :)

Visit our website now:

www.sugar-press.com or www.facebook.com/sugarpress

or call us at 714.505.1505 to schedule a bridal consultation

(don't worry - we can meet you in the evenings after work or on a Sunday - we know how it is to plan a wedding!)

image2

Sugar Press 3
Sugar Press 4
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

Both Casey and Lily have been AMAZING to work with! My fiancé and I went in to their adorable store to start the process of ordering our wedding save the dates and invitations. Casey was extremely friendly and knowledgeable with everything. She helped us figure out what we wanted and quoted us a good price. Now that our wedding passed, let me tell you our save the dates, rsvp cards and invitations are EXACTLY what I envisioned they would look like. Lily did a fantastic job with everything! Lily and Casey are great at responding to my emails in a timely fashion with requests or questions I have. I would HIGHLY recommend seeking them out for any invitations you may need. My mom even decided to use them to make my bridal shower invitations after seeing how wonderful our save the dates turned out. Love this place and so thankful I was told about them!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Molly · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with Jenni at Sugar Press was wonderful! She has a wealth of knowledge about invitations and etiquette and incredible experience that makes her one of the best. She listened to exactly what we wanted and she delivered and then some. Our invitations were elegant and classy; our place cards were beautiful and simple; our table numbers were perfect as were our programs.
    We were extremely happy with everything!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Sugar Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• SoundWave Productions
    SoundWave Productions Wedding DJs

I recently worked with Jeni from Sugar Press and she is fantastic! The bride and groom were minimally involved in the planning process and Jeni literally took care of everything. Every last detail was executed and put forth by her team and it made my job as the DJ so much easier. Working with a true pro really makes a difference. She kept me updated on the event timeline, new ideas and changes, all while being one of the nicest people to work with. I hope to work with Jeni and the Sugar Press team many more times. Highly recommended!

• 145 W. 1st Street, Suite A Tustin, 92780 See on map