145 W. 1st Street Suite A, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Sugar Press

Sugar Press is a Design + Print Shop specializing in invitations, announcements, stationery, & branding.

Based in a boutique in Orange County, California, we believe in celebrating all of life's greatest milestones. Ready to take the first step toward your special day? Let's get started and celebrate together!

Visit us at our website: sugar-press.com or give us a call at (714)505-1505 to schedule a FREE 2 hour consultation

Follow us on our social media platforms: beacons.ai/sugarpress/

• Woman-owned
screen shot 2021 03 02 at 11 50 09 am 51 181782 161471463071889

16 Reviews for Sugar Press

• Erin

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

Both Casey and Lily have been AMAZING to work with! My fiancé and I went in to their adorable store to start the process of ordering our wedding save the dates and invitations. Casey was extremely friendly and knowledgeable with everything. She helped us figure out what we wanted and quoted us a good price. Now that our wedding passed, let me tell you our save the dates, rsvp cards and invitations are EXACTLY what I envisioned they would look like. Lily did a fantastic job with everything! Lily and Casey are great at responding to my emails in a timely fashion with requests or questions I have. I would HIGHLY recommend seeking them out for any invitations you may need. My mom even decided to use them to make my bridal shower invitations after seeing how wonderful our save the dates turned out. Love this place and so thankful I was told about them!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Molly · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with Jenni at Sugar Press was wonderful! She has a wealth of knowledge about invitations and etiquette and incredible experience that makes her one of the best. She listened to exactly what we wanted and she delivered and then some. Our invitations were elegant and classy; our place cards were beautiful and simple; our table numbers were perfect as were our programs.
    We were extremely happy with everything!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Sugar Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Team of Sugar Press

Analia

Analia

Owner, Head Designer

Analia is proud to be the Owner and Head Designer of Sugar Press. With a B.A in Graphic Design and fine arts training, Analia is ready to transform your creative vision into reality.

Email: design@sugar-press.com

Catalina

Catalina

Public Relations/Social Media Specialist

With a BA in Communications and her Multimedia training, Catalina shares the magic of Sugar Press with a larger audience through social media. You can contact her for any brand partnerships, events, or publicity inquiries.

Email: pr@sugar-press.com

Belana

Belana

Design & Public Relations Assistant

Belana's BFA in Creative Writing combined with her graphic design experience, add a valuable creative eye to the Sugar Press team.

• SoundWave Productions Wedding DJs

I recently worked with Jeni from Sugar Press and she is fantastic! The bride and groom were minimally involved in the planning process and Jeni literally took care of everything. Every last detail was executed and put forth by her team and it made my job as the DJ so much easier. Working with a true pro really makes a difference. She kept me updated on the event timeline, new ideas and changes, all while being one of the nicest people to work with. I hope to work with Jeni and the Sugar Press team many more times. Highly recommended!

• 145 W. 1st Street Suite A Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map
    714-584-6511 (Phone number)
    Tues-Fri 10:00am - 5:00pm Sat 10:00am - 2:00pm
    Location of (Sugar Press)