Tustin, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Paper Mint Press

Paper Mint Press is a bespoke letterpress wedding invitation, design, and calligraphy studio by husband & wife team, Kat and Emil. Located in Orange County, California, we specialize in creating custom wedding invitations and day-of accessories for couples looking to add a unique touch to their stationery.

View our wedding collection here: https://thepapermintpress.com/wedding-invitation-collection

Services Offered:

• Custom and Semi-Custom Design
  • Letterpress Printing
  • Digital Printing
  • Foil Stamping
  • Calligraphy Services
  • Envelope Addressing
  • Day of Accessories: Place Cards, Table Numbers, Menus, Programs, Favor Tags, Seating Charts, Coasters
Follow The Paper Mint Press on

1140x700 wedding gardenia 0001 51 553145 1569513685

25 Reviews for The Paper Mint Press

1 User photo

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Kat was so wonderful to work with! We came across her when desperately searching for alternatives to standard-made wedding invitations available online and in stores. I liked certain elements of different things we had seen, but nothing was exactly as I had envisioned for my wedding invitations. To add to the stress, I was planning my wedding from Chicago and only had a few days left in California before heading back. She immediately responded to my inquiry and was able to schedule a last-minute meeting before I left for Chicago. She listened to my vision, and then turned it into life! She was so easy to work with, open to my input, and shared her work with me each step of the process. The end result was absolutely stunning. Thank you Kat for helping make my wedding such a dream!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sophie · Married on 03/12/2016

We are so grateful to Kat and Emil for the beautiful letterpress invitations they made for our wedding. From the first email to the last, Kat has been nothing but responsive and accommodating. She has a great artistic eye and guided us in the right direction, but always respectful of our wishes. The invites came out beautiful thanks to the flawless letterpress imprinted on deliciously thick paper, and the gorgeous design and color just tie everything together. I'm so glad I found The Paper Mint Press and proud to support an up and coming local business!

Sent on 01/07/2016

mei · Married on 09/26/2015

Kat was an absolute delight to work with. Originally, I didn't think letterpress could be in our budget. I had been in correspondence with a thermography printer for over a month, but with after countless emails back and forth it seemed we just didn't get each other, and I felt like I was making concession after concession. I was starting to get more and more exasperated and worried as our date was fast approaching.

In steps the Paper Mint Press. Kat instantly responded to my first tentative email, and we hit the ground running. With email response times usually within an hour, almost always within a day, in less than a week we had all the details figured out, a quote drawn up, the deposit paid any everything moving forward. I knew exactly what I wanted and Kat was amazingly sweet and understanding ever single step of the way. She was patient with my picky color questions and took the time to explain each detail I had a question about. I was super confident I would be able to get the exact invitations I was dreaming of.

Fast forward about a month and a big box arrives at my doorstep. Inside are the invitations, carefully packaged and more gorgeous and luxurious than I could have imagined: crisp lettering and creamy paper: and the exact colors I had hoped for. From a design, product, and correspondence perspective the entire process was smooth, streamlined, efficient, and enjoyable. AND I have the most perfect invitations ever as a result ;) I would more than recommend Kat and the Paper Mint Press!

Sent on 07/06/2015

The Paper Mint Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Calligraphy
    Design
    Foil-Stamped
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Paper Mint Press 1
    10% off Wedding Invitation Suite

Take 10% off a Wedding Invitation Package

• Love Anne Joy Design + Events Wedding Planners

We had the opportunity to work with Kat on a workshop with a local photographer and just clicked right away. She is the sweetest person, and oh so talented! We moved forward with her on some custom cards that we wanted to give to our clients as gifts. She exceeded our expectations on the design and the quality was fantastic! She even boxed up each set for us without us asking her to! In addition, she made custom gift tags for us as well. Again, the quality is exceptional! We are so excited for this first collaboration and know there will be many more.

• You're Welcome Events Wedding Planners

The Paper Mint Press offers unique designs for wedding stationary. With many options to choose from, you're sure to find a design that is perfect for you!

• Tustin Tustin, California, 92780 See on map
    Location of (The Paper Mint Press)