Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 Map · Phone number

20 Reviews for Love by Three Concepts

1 User photo

Love by Three Concepts 1

Karissa · Married on 06/16/2018

My family and I have been ordering all our stationery needs for our events (wedding stationery, baby shower stationery, etc.) through Love By Three Concepts for the past few years now. Just recently, I've worked with Nariza to create my wedding save the dates which of course turned out BEAUTIFUL! Nariza has always been great to work with and takes pride in her work. I was very particular with how I wanted the save the dates to look like but Nariza was very accommodating and easy to work with throughout the process. She made sure everything was 100% perfect. I will definitely be hiring Love by Three Concepts for my wedding invitations, and all my wedding stationary needs! I highly recommend Love by Three Concepts!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Anna · Married on 05/11/2018

Love By Three Concepts did all the paper goods for my wedding in May 2018. From our save the dates, wedding invitations, ceremony + reception programs and everything in between, my experience with them was the best. I’m a super detail organized person and Nariza was so patient and took her time with me to ensure that everything was just the way I envisioned. Lb3c is a group of super creative sisters and all the different concept ideas that they sent me far exceeded my expectations. Not only are the paper goods beautiful- they are also packaged well. You can tell that they really take pride in their work to ensure that everything is perfectly packaged and ready for you. Their timeliness is also a plus- I had deadlines and everything was ready way a head of time. I would definitely recommend Love By Three Concepts to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Love by Three Concepts 2

Marie · Married on 09/23/2017

Nariza was amazing! I definitely dropped the ball on getting my invitations out by my own set timeline but she completely understand. She was so helpful and was quick to respond via email or text at all hours of the day. The invitations were beautiful and really tied together our overall theme for our day.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Award

Love by Three Concepts FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100