Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jen Simpson Design

Hello! Welcome to Jen Simpson Design!

We are Jen and Luke, a husband and wife team who work together and play together. We love to hang out at the beach, go on camping and hiking adventures and spend time with our family and friends.

Jen is the design half, always looking for inspiration and new ideas to keep the shop fresh and fun. Luke is the production guy, making sure every cut is perfect and every order a success. Together they are a team making sure you have the best experience when ordering invitations and paper goods for your special event.

We love custom! If there is something your are looking for that you don't see let us know and we can design it. We love more than anything to create a custom invitation that reflects on a couples personality or an event theme.

Thanks for visiting!

ilfullxfull 34348195
ilfullxfull 34272077

26 Reviews for Jen Simpson Design

Brooke · Married on 07/30/2017

Jen is an absolute talent and I HIGHLY recommend her. My wedding coordinator connected the two of us and it was the best decision made for our event! She did our save the dates, invitations, wedding day signage, reception menus, table numbers...you name it!!! Jen really has an eye for design and it shows in her work. Very elegant, classy and simple. When I met with her to see invitation examples...I liked so many of them I didn't know which one to choose! I looked at other vendors and they didn't have the sense of style that Jen shows with her work.

Not only is Jen talented but patient and friendly. She was so good through the planning process to send proofs and let me review everything before printing. I would definitely reach out to Jen again if I have another special occasion that requires invitations or signage. Thank you Jen for all your hard work and helping make our day special!

Rebecca · Married on 06/10/2016

We hired Jen to do our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and menu cards. Beautiful stationary, we received many compliments on them. Jen is very prompt at responding to requests. I am very happy with my decision to have her create these items for our wedding!

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

I absolutely loved working with Jen on crafting my dream invitations. She was helpful in explaining what would and would not work with my ideas and sent over several proofs of different options. She was also very prompt and kind. You will not regret working with her and the invitations turned out amazing....I have received so many compliments!

Award

Jen Simpson Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25