Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number

About Stationerium

Here at Stationerium, we specialize in creating custom invitation collections for all of your wedding and special event needs. We strive to create a wedding invitation that reflects your unique style to give your guests a glimpse of what to expect on your wedding day. Every design we create is customized with your details to give you a one of a kind invitation that will be cherished for years to come.

lordseating chart
4549f3cc2ac77102 Pinterest Profile Pic 01
lordinvitation

3 Reviews for Stationerium

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

I am very pleased with the invitations I recieved! Laurin was a pleasure to deal with and I have revived several compliments on how beautiful the invitations look! I would recommend her to friends and family members!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Keilah · Married on 07/04/2015

Mike and I could not have been happier with our wedding invitations! Laurin went above and beyond to make sure they were just right. She pays attention to detail and was so patient with any changes I wanted to make. I really felt like she listened to what our vision was. This was not the first time I worked with Laurin. She also designed the invitations to my Tiffany's themed bridal shower. I would work with her again and highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/16/2015

Laurin was absolutely wonderful and accommodating. She had great communication and plenty of ideas to help me make my vision come to life. Very flexible service and helped me create bilingual invitations. I was so pleased with the outcome of my invitations! Very timely and responds quickly to calls or email. I highly recommend their services!!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Stationerium FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 20