Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Beloved Indeed

My maiden name means "beloved" and my married name means "indeed." Naming the studio after these meanings reminds me of the people who love and support me most.

The studio, based in Southern California and immersed in sunny days and ocean breezes, believes that print pieces can tell a greater story of life's most precious moments that can be shared and celebrated with others through the use of type, pattern, color, and illustration. Having the ability to work in every budget, we think everyone deserves to be able to tell their personal story through a custom design.

Follow Beloved Indeed on

logo
AshleyBI053

7 Reviews for Beloved Indeed

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2012

LOVED EVERYTHING! Ashley was very professional and helpful in getting the proof and everything situated for my invitations. She was willing to work within my budget and give me something that was cost effective but also beautiful.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Mellissa · Married on 03/10/2012

For future brides when working with Ashley from Beloved Indeed, note you will get the best customer service from the first to the last visit. From designing to planning to the delivery of your stationary Beloved indeed will do 100% if not more for you! I would definitely use Beloved Indeed again for any invitations I need. They provide the best one on one service and are extremely accommodating.

My colors are a wine/burgundy & ivory, which are very hard to match, but Ashley worked with me and did some research on her own to make sure I had the best colors possible to match my wedding. I have absolutely no complaints and had a perfect experience with Beloved Indeed for all my wedding Stationary.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Serena · Married on 02/12/2011

Ashley is a delight to work with! She is professional, creative, and always responsive. She took our ideas and beautifully transformed them into a perfect package of invitations, menus, maps, response cards, thank yous, and table numbers. We couldn't be happier with the result!

Sent on 03/08/2011