Coral Blue Designs

Mission Viejo, CA View map

Welcome to Coral Blue Designs, where our goal is to bring artistic elegance to your special event. We offer custom invitations for all events, as well as, coordinating accessories such as programs, favors, personalized gifts and more!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
    Melissa Married on 06/25/2011
    I was referred to Kathryn by a friend and am SO grateful that I was! Kathryn was there for us every step of the way of our wedding planning. Early on, we met to discuss our wedding vision and immediately, Kathryn knew exactly what we wanted and ran with it. She is SO prompt and willing to do whatever it takes to make everything perfect. She designed/created and assembled our wedding and bridal shower invitations, signage, favors, and programs. I had such a wonderful time brain storming with her, which helped create an entire vision for our shower and wedding. I was beyond blown away every time I received our items. She absolutely loves what she does and is AMAZING at it. Forget ever buying premade invitations, flyers, announcements, etc. in the future. I will ALWAYS go to Kathryn!

Mission Viejo, 92692
Location of (Coral Blue Designs)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding