Copper Willow Paper Studio

Los Alamitos, CA View map

Copper Willow is a design and print house all rolled into one full service stationery studio. They have become known for producing innovative paper products and one-of-a-kind designs. All papers and materials printed in the studio are developed for and with Copper Willow clients, leaving no two paper suites alike. Designers are able to utilize dozens of letterpress cotton papers and boards of all textures, a vast array of enhancement from recycled liners to beads to crystals and hand stitching. The studio is filled with inspiration and the design consult is always filled with excitement, from both designer and client! Copper Willow designers enjoy being hands on with clients from inspiration to final pick up.

As a print house, Copper Willow offers production services in letterpress, foil stamping, and digital laser as well as finishing elements such as duplexing, corner rounding, die-cutting, edge painting and assembly.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

4.7

Annie Married on 06/02/2018
    Copper Willow was wonderful to work with & helped us create the most beautiful wedding invitations! They really listened to our vision & made it come alive!
    Emma Married on 06/03/2017
    Copper Willow is amazing!! The quality is outstanding! I highly recommend working with Copper Willow!
    David Married on 07/09/2016
    For something as important as my wedding I knew that I wanted custom invitations to set the mood. I worked with Megan to build my invitation suite and wedding day papers and she did an incredible job!! I was amazed at how she was able to figure out what I wanted when I didn't even really know myself. During our consultation she helped my and my husband explore different options and samples from their extensive portfolio, and when she showed us the final proof it was exactly what we had hoped for. And when we picked up the final product, I was blown away!!! The quality of the letterpress printing was outstanding! And they have a calligrapher in house the provided beautiful custom work for the design. Copper Willow does it all! I highly recommend their studio for gorgeous custom wedding papers. You won't be disappointed.

Real Weddings

• Cheyne & Heather
    82 photos · 09/14/2013

10542 Calle Lee, Suite 114 Los Alamitos, CA, 90720

Tues-Sat 11AM-5PM By appointment only
Location of (Copper Willow Paper Studio)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding