349 Richmond St., El Segundo, CA 90245 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Copper Willow Paper Studio

Copper Willow is a design and print house all rolled into one full service stationery studio. They have become known for producing innovative paper products and one-of-a-kind designs. All papers and materials printed in the studio are developed for and with Copper Willow clients, leaving no two paper suites alike. Designers are able to utilize dozens of letterpress cotton papers and boards of all textures, a vast array of enhancement from recycled liners to beads to crystals and hand stitching. The studio is filled with inspiration and the design consult is always filled with excitement, from both designer and client! Copper Willow designers enjoy being hands on with clients from inspiration to final pick up.

As a print house, Copper Willow offers production services in letterpress, foil stamping, and digital laser as well as finishing elements such as duplexing, corner rounding, die-cutting, edge painting and assembly.

Follow Copper Willow Paper Studio on

Copper Willow Paper Studio 1
Copper Willow Paper Studio 2
Copper Willow Paper Studio 3

Annie · Married on 06/02/2018

Copper Willow was wonderful to work with & helped us create the most beautiful wedding invitations! They really listened to our vision & made it come alive!

Copper Willow Paper Studio 4
    Copper Willow Paper Studio 5
    Copper Willow Paper Studio 6
    Sent on 09/18/2018

EMMA · Married on 06/03/2017

Copper Willow is amazing!! The quality is outstanding! I highly recommend working with Copper Willow!

Sent on 10/20/2017

David · Married on 07/09/2016

For something as important as my wedding I knew that I wanted custom invitations to set the mood. I worked with Megan to build my invitation suite and wedding day papers and she did an incredible job!! I was amazed at how she was able to figure out what I wanted when I didn't even really know myself. During our consultation she helped my and my husband explore different options and samples from their extensive portfolio, and when she showed us the final proof it was exactly what we had hoped for. And when we picked up the final product, I was blown away!!! The quality of the letterpress printing was outstanding! And they have a calligrapher in house the provided beautiful custom work for the design. Copper Willow does it all! I highly recommend their studio for gorgeous custom wedding papers. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Copper Willow Paper Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Letterpress
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Copper Willow Paper Studio 1
    Bridal Party Stationery Gifts
    Copper Willow Designers are delighted to work with our clients from save the dates through thank you notes. Let us treat you to personalized stationery sets for each of your bridesmaids and mothers. Our way of thanking you for working with us on your invitations AND wedding day papers!

• 349 Richmond St. El Segundo, 90245 See on map