Love by Three Concepts Reviews

20 Reviews for Love by Three Concepts

1 User photo

Love by Three Concepts 1

Karissa · Married on 06/16/2018

My family and I have been ordering all our stationery needs for our events (wedding stationery, baby shower stationery, etc.) through Love By Three Concepts for the past few years now. Just recently, I've worked with Nariza to create my wedding save the dates which of course turned out BEAUTIFUL! Nariza has always been great to work with and takes pride in her work. I was very particular with how I wanted the save the dates to look like but Nariza was very accommodating and easy to work with throughout the process. She made sure everything was 100% perfect. I will definitely be hiring Love by Three Concepts for my wedding invitations, and all my wedding stationary needs! I highly recommend Love by Three Concepts!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Anna · Married on 05/11/2018

Love By Three Concepts did all the paper goods for my wedding in May 2018. From our save the dates, wedding invitations, ceremony + reception programs and everything in between, my experience with them was the best. I’m a super detail organized person and Nariza was so patient and took her time with me to ensure that everything was just the way I envisioned. Lb3c is a group of super creative sisters and all the different concept ideas that they sent me far exceeded my expectations. Not only are the paper goods beautiful- they are also packaged well. You can tell that they really take pride in their work to ensure that everything is perfectly packaged and ready for you. Their timeliness is also a plus- I had deadlines and everything was ready way a head of time. I would definitely recommend Love By Three Concepts to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Love by Three Concepts 2

Marie · Married on 09/23/2017

Nariza was amazing! I definitely dropped the ball on getting my invitations out by my own set timeline but she completely understand. She was so helpful and was quick to respond via email or text at all hours of the day. The invitations were beautiful and really tied together our overall theme for our day.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kelli · Married on 10/15/2016

I had originally intended to order our wedding invitations online, but there is truly no replacement for that special human touch. Love by Three Concepts even assembles your invitation collection and wraps it with whatever ribbon/string of your choice! Nariza was so great to work with! She was responsive, accommodating, and her craftsmanship is beautiful. She was mindful of trying to help us get our invitations out in a timely manner. Our main wedding color was not your typical shade of blue, but Nariza did a great job of nailing the color and they came out perfectly. We received many compliments about the overall look of our invitations from our guests! I would highly recommend Love by Three Concepts to anyone looking for invitations that truly make a statement and foreshadow the beauty of your upcoming wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2016

I worked one on one with Jerica and had the best experience ever creating my dream wedding invitations! She was helpful and patient throughout the entire process, even when I made multiple changes!! They turned out beautifully and were custom to exactly what I wanted. Can't recommend Love by three concepts enough!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Caroline · Married on 09/03/2016

Thanks for helping us make our wedding day so special. All the invitations and stationary turned out perfect. Thanks for being patient and working through all the design changes and being so responsive. Our day turned out perfect with all your special touches.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Gustavo & Lydona · Married on 06/12/2016

Nariza is so amazingly talented! From the very beginning, she was very professional and prompt with email responses.
    She designed my wedding invitations and was so patient and open-minded every step of the way.
    I received my custom invitations last week and they were all put together so beautifully.
    I am absolutely in LOVE with my invitations and can't wait to send them out.
    I would definitely recommend Love by Three Concepts to anyone!
    Thank you Nariza!!!!! :)

Sent on 03/03/2016

Krysta · Married on 09/06/2015

Nariza is so great to work with! She is prompt and professional and really works with you to get your ideas on paper. The invitations came out beautifully and I have her and her team to thank for it! I would recommend using Love By Three Concepts for all your invitation needs!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kristin · Married on 07/11/2015

So happy my wedding planner referred this vendor to me because Nariza was so great to work with! I had a bad experience with an online retailer for my save the dates, so it was important for me to find a local vendor that I could work closely. Nariza was very professional, responsive, and always accommodating when it came to little details . I met with her in person for a consultation and was impressed with her portfolio. I used Love by Three Concepts for my wedding invitations, favor thank you cards, programs, escort cards and wedding logo which looked amazing. Communications were mostly through email and it was very easy and if there was something more urgent or too complicated to discuss over email I could always call and Nariza was always good about calling me back. I highly recommend Love by Three Concepts for your invitation needs and their prices are very reasonable for the quality and workmanship that you get.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Viri · Married on 06/13/2015

I can't say enough about Nariza and the team at Love by Three Concepts, they are professional and take such pride in their work, every client is a top priority to them. They will go above and beyond to make your ideas come true and will always cater specifically to your event. From our save the dates, to our thank you cards ,invitations, and wedding favor tags, it was all BEAUTIFUL our family is still raving about them. I would most definitely recommend them to any one I know.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2015

Love by Three Concepts was great to work with and the outcome was amazing! Not only did they nail my vision but they also made the process so easy and fun at the same time. I would highly recommend Love by Three Concepts to anyone looking for Wedding or Event stationary... they ROCK!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Nariza was fabulous. She always answered my emails in a timely manner and was very friendly, professional and very easy to work with. She worked with me on every detail until the invitations were just what I wanted. Easily the least stressful thing of all my planning. They are also more than willing to work within any budget you have as well. I would definately use Love by Three Concepts again if I ever have the need!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Super easy to work with and the finished product was gorgeous!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2014

I found Love by Three Concepts through a bridal show that I attended, and fell in love with their style. I contacted them through their website via email, and they responded VERY quick. I worked with Nariza on my invitations, and she was very responsive and SUPER easy to work with. She helped discuss design and style, and knew what I wanted with the few things that I told her. We got our sample invitations quickly, and after they were approved, she quickly got working on them. She worked with my budget and within my timeline. I loved the invitations so much, that then later I decided to have programs and name cards made as well. Love by Three Concepts helped put together my program within 3-4 weeks of the wedding, and I still received my order more than a week in advance. I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs invitations, table name cards, and programs! Super easy to work with, very responsive, cute designs, and very timely!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Diolisa · Married on 09/28/2013

Love by Three Concepts was nothing short of amazing! They did our table numbers, place cards and menus. From the start, we had a vision that we explained to them and they took off running with the concept. They came back to us with mock-ups and designs that totally hit the nail on the head. We never met them in person, but they understood our vision and clicked with our personalities via email right away. The product they delivered was high quality and gave such a great accent to our event. At one point we thought having poker chips on our name cards would be impossible, but they totally made it work! They made all the ideas we had work...and they did it with such class! The finished product was also done and delivered in such a timely fashion! The WHOLE process was so easy...and we truly believe it's because Nariza and the team were so creative and fun to work with! We were extremely pleased working with Love by Three Concepts and would recommend them doing any printed wedding items!

Sent on 10/22/2013

chelsy · Married on 11/18/2017

It was a great experience working with Love by Three Concepts. Our invitations came out beautifully and exactly what we were looking for. I definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2014

Love by Three Concepts is amazing!! My invitations came out better than I could have ever imagined. Nariza was helpful, prompt in her responses, and extremely patient with me as I worked to decide on the best design. Every idea was wonderful and the invitations look unique and personal. I did not have to pay a great deal of money to get exactly what I wanted. I am so appreciative of the work done! It was an easy and fun process rather than stressful and overwhelming! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Karen · Married on 01/11/2014

Nariza from Love by Three Concepts was fantastic. She was wonderful to work with and very easy going. My invitations looked great. I have gotten many compliments on them.
    One of my biggest frustration with vendors was their lack of responsiveness or their inability to answer all my questions (they'd only answer part of it). Nariza was none of that. She was always prompt in her responses and answered every single one of my questions. She was very flexible and fixed the invitation to exactly how I wanted it.
    Thank you!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Annie · Married on 08/08/2015

I have used Love by Three Concepts and worked with Nariza for the past few years now. It all started with my wedding and since then they have worked on projects for birthdays and various showers that I have been involved in. They are able to put my scattered ideas into the perfect stationary pieces. They are extremely professional, listen, and attentive to detail and I am so happy with their services and will continue to use/reccommend them.

Sent on 11/15/2017

I ordered my save the dates through Love By Three Concepts. They turned out beautiful, and I am really happy with the end product. Everyone loves them!
    They would have arrived a little sooner, but overall I am happy with the company and their hard work!

Sent on 10/28/2013