12618 South Street, Cerritos, CA 90703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Love Anne Joy Design + Events

Yay! You found us! We know, there are a ton of wedding planners and coordinators out there. It is overwhelming, and you are not even sure who to pick or where to begin. Well, hopefully your search ends here.

Here at Love Anne Joy Design Events, we offer a wide range of options to meet your unique needs: from full-service planning and day of coordination, to graphic and floral design. We can assist with any DIY projects you might have, or take a project you've seen and turn it into a reality. There is no limit to what we can create to make your day just the way you want it, in a way that is fun, stress-free, and enjoyable! You're throwing the party of the year... let's have a blast planning it too!

So come on, take a peek at some of the work we've already done, get to know us a little better, then give us a ring or drop us a line to get more information or just say hello!

Follow Love Anne Joy Design + Events on

Love Anne Joy Design + Events 5
Love Anne Joy Design + Events 6
Love Anne Joy Design + Events 7

Jonathan · Married on 10/26/2018

They customized our special little day to compliment our style and personalities! Our wedding was truly a representation of who were as a couple!

My wedding was the best day ever! The best day ever! And none of it would have been possible without Love Anne Joy Design and Events! We had a very particular vision of our dream wedding and Love Anne Joy brought our fantasy to life. As the groom, all I cared about was a white stage and a flower wall for our rooftop ceremony. Not just any white stage and flower wall, MY white stage and flower wall! Our expectations were above and beyond exceeded! They didn’t just plan a wedding. They planned OUR wedding! They customized our ceremony and reception to compliment our style and personalities. It truly was a representation of who we were as a couple. Their work ethic is impeccable. They are responsive. They are organized. They explain your options with clarity. They laugh and cry and share in your wonderful, memorable event. They were such a pleasure to work with! They are dignified professionals who demonstrate astute expertise in their industry while topping it all off with their own personal touch. The time, care, consideration, thoughtfulness, and patience this team invested in our wedding is something you cannot quantify in price. They answer your questions, address your concerns, provide you with invaluable insight, extinguish any fires, and make sure that your special little day is just that - YOUR special little day. Love Anne Joy is a team of outstanding human beings who conduct themselves with warmth and professionalism. They genuinely appreciate these precious milestones and understand the true meaning of beauty, romance, love and joy. I didn’t just feel like a client. I felt like family.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/06/2017

Juan and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with LoveAnneJoy for our wedding. We seriously can't say enough wonderful things about Viv, Pam and their team. From our very first meeting, we knew that they were the perfect match to helping us meet our vision. They fit perfectly with our fun and spunky personalities, and they were 100% professional throughout our entire wedding journey. We were even lucky enough to have them coordinate with other vendors on our engagement shoot (which was featured in Wedding Chicks in October 2017) Love Anne Joy provided all of the florals for our shoot! We were so thrilled in working with them that we even decided to use them for all of our florals for our wedding (which were absolutely stunning). Viv was ALWAYS accessible by phone or email, and responded quickly and concisely. I was constantly coming up with new thoughts and ideas and worried about how I can make each detail perfect, however Viv was extremely patient and would help me make it happen! We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets! Viv made sure to stay nearby throughout the entire day, never seeming stressed and handling all vendors like a pro! My family just loved her! We also can't thank her and her team enough for handling a lot of the stress that otherwise most couples wouldn't know about on their big day, such as the venue's banquet order being screwed up, or the wrong dance floor being put out. Our venue's wedding coordinator went on maternity leave one week before our wedding and unfortunately left some miscommunications on their end, however since Viv knew every single detail of our wedding like the back of her hand, our wedding was smooth sailing and absolutely beautiful! We can't rave about LoveAnneJoy enough and would refer them to any couple we know getting married! Even though we were their client's, we're happy to now call them our friends.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Love Anne Joy Design + Events 15
    Love Anne Joy Design + Events 16
    Love Anne Joy Design + Events 17

Virginia · Married on 08/13/2016

My wedding was one of the most stress-free days of my life! Pam was my day-of coordinator and did a specular job creating my schedule, syncing with vendors, assigning tasks to my own bridal party, and even keeping me on my toes with master project management skills! She was my go-to person when I had wedding related questions and I truly appreciated her very honest and professional opinion on things ranging from how much bridesmaid dresses cost to choosing to change my reception location. I was planning my wedding remotely from the Bay Area and Pam was my SoCal liaison and would meet with my vendors to do the walkthrough if I couldn't fly down. On the day of the wedding, everyone commented on how incredibly helpful she was and how beautifully she coordinated everything (especially my easily frazzled mom!) In the end, I'm so glad I entrusted Pam to run the show because honestly I can't think of a single person who could have done a better job.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Love Anne Joy Design + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Eco Caters
    Eco Caters Wedding Caterers

Hands down, Love Anne Joy are one of THE best wedding coordinators we have had the pleasure of working with. Super organized, Pam was so professional, remained on point all day and delivered an incredible event. We cannot wait to work together again!

• Lovisa Photo
    Lovisa Photo Wedding Photographers

I'm a wedding photographer and I've had the opportunity to work with the girls at Love Anne Joy on a few occassions. They are extremely sweet, professional, and detail oriented. Every event we've worked together has gone off without a beat. A wedding day has a lot of moving parts and they are very good about keeping everyone on schedule with the timeline in a non-pushy way. You will not find a more sweet group of girls to make your wedding day special. If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further!

• 12618 South Street Cerritos, 90703 See on map