Grand Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lovisa Photo

Hello! I am Erin Muller, the face behind Lovisa Photo. Give me beautiful light and good vibes and I'm set to go! With every wedding that I shoot, I aim to capture the story of your big day. The big moments and the small. Through planning my own wedding, I know that every moment and detail matter, it's all part of the story. Your story! And it all starts with getting to know you over a cup of coffee. I LOVE what I do and I hope to share it with you soon! So drop me a line, say hello! … I dare you. :]

xx Erin

f715be8ee6d649e8 1328049769418 orangecountyweddingphotography17
monique manuel 40

7 Reviews for Lovisa Photo

Leann · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough good things about how talented Erin is! If you are looking for a photographer that will capture your complete "vision" for your engagement, elopement, or wedding photos, LOOK NO FURTHER. My spouse and I eloped in Las Vegas on NYE, and Erin delivered the perfect photos from our wedding day. They seriously could not have been any better than they turned out. When I contacted Lovisa Photo to inquire about booking a photographer for my elopement, Erin was super prompt in responding to me (which believe it or not, a LOT of Vegas and west coast photographers are NOT prompt). I explained my vision to Erin through emails, and she completely expanded on it with the most wonderful, creative ideas. I wanted to dress glitzy (since the big day was on New Year's Eve), and wanted the photos to show the stark contrast between our attire and the Graceland Wedding Chapel, as well as a natural desert landscape setting. Erin had the idea to take us out to Red Rock National Preserve after the chapel wedding, to take pictures amongst the beautiful red rocks, using them as a backdrop against our gold sequined and black attire. She also had the great idea to have my husband and I pop a bottle of champagne in the desert (it was New Years after all)! When I tell you that I teared up when she sent me the previews of my photos (which again she was very prompt about doing), I am not kidding you! She totally captured how completely happy that day was for us, as well as our silly personalities. I'm so happy I found Erin and was able to hire her to take our photos. She even featured them on one of her blogs ?? http://www.lovisaphoto.com/wedding-photography-blog/

Sent on 03/18/2017

Julie · Married on 11/01/2016

Hire Erin for BEAUTIFUL images and her organized professional manner at your event. Had the luxury of working with her and I hope we will get another wedding together again! Love her work!!!

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • Arcell

Arcell · Married on 01/04/2014

I had the pleasure of working alongside Erin this past Saturday at a wedding I DJ-ed in Huntington Beach. She was very professional and very easy to work with. She understood the flow and was quick to adjust to last minute changes in the time-line. Because of her personality, she able to make all the guest comfortable bringing out the best of them in the photos. She allowed me to view a few a photos directly on her camera and all I can say is wow! I will without hesitation refer her to my clients, and cannot wait to work with her in the near futures.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lovisa Photo Pricing

Lovisa Photo Price Rates

Lovisa Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Crowd Theory Entertainment
    Crowd Theory Entertainment Wedding Bands

If you are looking for a great photographer, look no further! Erin is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but she is an absolute pleasure to work with. I am the band leader of several wedding bands, and I regularly interface with photographers and other wedding vendors. Erin is the rare kind of photographer who not only has an eye for deftly capturing great moments, but who also makes her wedding clients and fellow vendors feel right at home. Thank you for such a great experience Erin! I hope to work with you again soon!

• CCL Weddings & Events
    CCL Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Lovisa Photo is such a talented dup to work with! I had the honor and pleasure to work with them at a recent wedding in March of 2012. They did a phenomenal job with keeping everything on time with the schedule we created and making sure to get all the shots the couple would want. The best thing for myself was seeing the photos after the wedding! They were able to have the photos finished in such a timely manner! I would definitely suggest Lovisa Photo and would hope to work with them again in the near future.

• Events by Evelynn
    Events by Evelynn Wedding Planners

As a wedding coordinator, it's really important to find an amazing photographer who can capture every moment beautifully, while still working on a schedule. Dan and Erin are a phenomenal team who truly have a talent to portray the personalities of the couples they photograph through their images. I absolutely LOVE working with them!

• Grand Avenue Long Beach, 90803 See on map