P.O. Box 3132, Cerritos, CA 90703 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

• Magical Moments By Megan
  • Dahlia Events
  • Little Birdies Events & Co.

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

106 Reviews for CCL Weddings & Events

1 User photo

• Boris

Boris Jahng · Married on 10/19/2019

Positive Vibes

We did floral work for a recent wedding so my review is coming from a florists point of view. We worked side by side with CCL. We did not use their wedding planning services.

Carol Lee from CCL went above and beyond her duties to help us. Not to get into details, but it is just so refreshing to have someone you just met, have your back and extend a helping hand.

Carol Lee and the entire CCL crew, you are my kind of people.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Christine

Christine Lee · Married on 09/28/2019

Working with CCL Weddings is like having your BFF plan your wedding

I started working with Carol from CCL weddings about 6 months prior to my wedding in Santa Monica, CA. Once I met Carol, my overall anxiety about my wedding went down a couple notches. She provided me with a couple tasks at a time and a due date and we met periodically to discuss our progress. She was always super professional and efficient which I appreciated. Our meetings usually lasted no more than an hour but we were able to cover a lot of ground per session.

My actual wedding day was a breeze. I was worried that there would a lull in the program or that the schedule would feel too rushed, but the evening went along at the perfect pace! Carol built in 10 minutes of down time for me and my husband to catch our breaths after the ceremony during which she had hors d'oeuvres delivered to our room. Carol and her staff were so generous and helpful to us and our guests. With all the excitement of the day, I was so grateful to have Carol's calm and supportive energy around me. When my husband and I were taking photos on the beach during the cocktail hour, Carol walked across the beach to hand deliver one of the appetizers that we hadn't tried yet! She definitely went out of her way to make sure we were able to enjoy our wedding fully. To my surprise, we were actually able to relax and enjoy our dinner. My husband and I were able to just be in the moment without having to think about the logistics. When we returned to our room, we found saved slices of wedding cake and all of our wedding items neatly packed! I'm so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 09/01/2018

Professional and Amazing Experience

o Huge thank you to our wedding coordinator Maggie for the amazing job that she provided for our dream wedding. From the beginning, she was very professional, organized, and experienced in all aspects of wedding planning. Her meeting agendas and to-do lists were extremely helpful keeping us on track so we wouldn’t feel too overwhelmed with the whole planning process. Our wedding day was stress free because of all the pre-planning, high level of communication, and detailed schedule. Maggie even met with us additional times than required on our contract because that is the type of person she is, she goes above and beyond for her clients. We were able to be fully present on our wedding day, and truly enjoy our experience together as husband and wife because Maggie and her team handled all the day-of responsibilities. Our family and friends even commented on how smooth the day went. If we could do it all over again, we would hire Maggie and her team immediately, but since they already helped us plan our perfect wedding, we highly recommend that you hire her for your perfect wedding. Thank you Maggie, you were exceptional!

Sent on 12/19/2018

CCL Weddings & Events Pricing

CCL Weddings & Events Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Sugar and Fluff Wedding Florists

We love working with CCL! Very kind and hardworking!

• Lovisa Photo Wedding Photographers

Catherine and her team are fantastic and was a complete joy to work with! They not only designed and styled a ridiculously gorgeous wedding at the Montage (March 2012), but were very professional and kept everything moving smoothly and on time. What we most enjoyed about them was the fact that even with a strict schedule, her team kept so cool and we as photographers never felt stressed for time. We could also tell that they worked really hard to please their brides and all the vendors and it made for such a pleasant night. We definitely recommend hiring her as your next wedding coordinator because we know it'll turn out gorgeous, unique, and perfectly tailored to make you happy!

• Lovisa Photo Wedding Photographers

• P.O. Box 3132 Cerritos, 90703 See on map
    Location of (CCL Weddings & Events)