P.O. Box 3132, Cerritos, CA 90703 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Videos 4

103 Reviews for CCL Weddings & Events

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't even describe how amazing Cat and her team are. From start to end, Cat gave nothing but the best in helping us plan our wedding. She really helped bring our wedding to life. Cat helped us build a budget from the beginning and found us the perfect vendors that complimented our wedding so well. All of the vendors spoke so highly of Cat, which speaks volumes in any customer service industry. Hiring Cat was probably the best decision that we made in our entire wedding planning process! I still dream about the wedding and how everything went better than we could've imagined. And none of it would have been possible without Cat's help. Not only would I highly recommend hiring a wedding planner, but I'd recommend Hiring CCL Events. They know how to make every wedding different and unique based on the couple and their personalities. And it really helps that they know so many great vendors and have great relationships with them! We love Cat and CCL!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

MAGGIE WAS AN ABSOLUTE GOD SEND!!!!!!! She was so friendly and professional all throughout. I was in the process of starting my own business around the same time as the wedding and was overwhelmed with all the stuff that was on my plate. There is absolutely NO way my wedding would have been a success without her. She came early and stayed way later than anyone expected for her to stay. I felt absolutely calm and relaxed through the wedding day madness because of her. EVERY SINGLE person who came into contact with her (wedding party, family, friends) absolutely loved her as well and I cannot thank her enough. I will refer CCL and Maggie to all my future friends that will be getting married. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!! SO THANKFUL to have found CCL and getting matched with you. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!

Dave · Married on 08/12/2017

Our coordinator Maggie and her team were incredible. I have never seen a coordinator so on top of everything--cool, calm, and collected. Thanks to her professionalism and skill set, we experienced zero stress during our wedding (which included 225 people). Maggie had an impressive command of every component over a 13-hour day that included so many moving parts. But she killed it. And we are forever grateful for her preparation, communication and hard work--which culminated in a flawless wedding.

CCL Weddings & Events Pricing

• How many planners are on your team? 10

Real Weddings

• Sugar and Fluff
    Sugar and Fluff Wedding Florists

We love working with CCL! Very kind and hardworking!

• Lovisa Photo
    Lovisa Photo Wedding Photographers

Catherine and her team are fantastic and was a complete joy to work with! They not only designed and styled a ridiculously gorgeous wedding at the Montage (March 2012), but were very professional and kept everything moving smoothly and on time. What we most enjoyed about them was the fact that even with a strict schedule, her team kept so cool and we as photographers never felt stressed for time. We could also tell that they worked really hard to please their brides and all the vendors and it made for such a pleasant night. We definitely recommend hiring her as your next wedding coordinator because we know it'll turn out gorgeous, unique, and perfectly tailored to make you happy!

• Lovisa Photo