CCL Weddings & Events Reviews

CCL Weddings & Events 1
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 09/01/2018

Professional and Amazing Experience

o Huge thank you to our wedding coordinator Maggie for the amazing job that she provided for our dream wedding. From the beginning, she was very professional, organized, and experienced in all aspects of wedding planning. Her meeting agendas and to-do lists were extremely helpful keeping us on track so we wouldn’t feel too overwhelmed with the whole planning process. Our wedding day was stress free because of all the pre-planning, high level of communication, and detailed schedule. Maggie even met with us additional times than required on our contract because that is the type of person she is, she goes above and beyond for her clients. We were able to be fully present on our wedding day, and truly enjoy our experience together as husband and wife because Maggie and her team handled all the day-of responsibilities. Our family and friends even commented on how smooth the day went. If we could do it all over again, we would hire Maggie and her team immediately, but since they already helped us plan our perfect wedding, we highly recommend that you hire her for your perfect wedding. Thank you Maggie, you were exceptional!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    CCL Weddings & Events 2

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't even describe how amazing Cat and her team are. From start to end, Cat gave nothing but the best in helping us plan our wedding. She really helped bring our wedding to life. Cat helped us build a budget from the beginning and found us the perfect vendors that complimented our wedding so well. All of the vendors spoke so highly of Cat, which speaks volumes in any customer service industry. Hiring Cat was probably the best decision that we made in our entire wedding planning process! I still dream about the wedding and how everything went better than we could've imagined. And none of it would have been possible without Cat's help. Not only would I highly recommend hiring a wedding planner, but I'd recommend Hiring CCL Events. They know how to make every wedding different and unique based on the couple and their personalities. And it really helps that they know so many great vendors and have great relationships with them! We love Cat and CCL!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

MAGGIE WAS AN ABSOLUTE GOD SEND!!!!!!! She was so friendly and professional all throughout. I was in the process of starting my own business around the same time as the wedding and was overwhelmed with all the stuff that was on my plate. There is absolutely NO way my wedding would have been a success without her. She came early and stayed way later than anyone expected for her to stay. I felt absolutely calm and relaxed through the wedding day madness because of her. EVERY SINGLE person who came into contact with her (wedding party, family, friends) absolutely loved her as well and I cannot thank her enough. I will refer CCL and Maggie to all my future friends that will be getting married. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!! SO THANKFUL to have found CCL and getting matched with you. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Dave · Married on 08/12/2017

Our coordinator Maggie and her team were incredible. I have never seen a coordinator so on top of everything--cool, calm, and collected. Thanks to her professionalism and skill set, we experienced zero stress during our wedding (which included 225 people). Maggie had an impressive command of every component over a 13-hour day that included so many moving parts. But she killed it. And we are forever grateful for her preparation, communication and hard work--which culminated in a flawless wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Lois · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I even begin? Even before I got engaged, I knew it would be a dream come true to have Catherine design my wedding (thankfully my fiancé agreed on CCL!). From the very first phone convo with her, I knew she had the must-have bubbly, fun personality and the industry expertise (SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING!! SHE HAS SEEN EVERYTHING UNDER THE WEDDING SUN!) and straightforwardness to cut through the nitty gritty of planning. I really appreciated her honesty when asked for her opinion on ideas -- as a new bride-to-be, sometimes you just don't know what works and what will be good for your guests or yourself! The long monthly to-do lists were worth it and actually pretty manageable. The lists force you to really decide what is important and kept us super on track. LITERALLY we were done with the big rocks a little over a month before our wedding! Can you imagine not having to worry about the wedding and being done with 99% of it all one month before the big day?! It is possible, WITH CCL BY YOUR SIDE!!

Our coordinator was Carol, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She is detailed and organized, and makes sure that your wedding party and all vendors are in the loop at the right time. Few days before the wedding, there was a minor hiccup (my fault entirely, and I was going to be ok with things as is.) but she was an absolute doll and fixed it, without even me asking her! I basically notified her about it in the evening time, explained the situation and how I tried to remedy it to no success. The very next morning, she called me and told me she worked it out with the vendor granting us a rare favor! I don't know what or how she did it, but magic! The day of the wedding was flawless. No complaints or issues from our 280+ guests because Carol and her team took care of everything!! THANK YOU CCL WEDDINGS! 100% recommend!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

There aren't enough of the right words to express how thankful we are for Cat and her team. We had so much fun at our wedding, completely stress-free and also, well-fed. Guests have been continuously commenting that they were thrilled to see us really enjoying the moment and having a blast. This is entirely due to the dedication, creativity, and experience of CCL.

Cat guided and supported us through every single step of the planning process, which extended beyond the wedding day, e.g. name changing, etc. From the outset, she focused on making the wedding our own. She also came up with so many creative design details that we would have never thought of ourselves and that we haven't seen before. She truly took our wedding to the next level. We couldn't be happier, minus the fact that we are a little lost without her now that the wedding is over. We could not have dreamed up a better wedding planner. She's perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jane · Married on 05/13/2017

CCL is incredibly professional and prompt. It is amazing how much information Catherine holds in her head and all of the small details that she remembers about everything I told her I wanted. My wedding was like a dream come true and it truly surpassed all of our expectations. She was always available, responsive, and she could read our emotions very well. I don't know how she took a vision that was in our minds and created a wedding that was more than what we envisioned, but she did. Every small detail felt like it was tailored to our personalities and what we wanted. Catherine did not do a generic wedding for us, she made it very personal and intimate. Every person I have talked to has mentioned to me that my wedding was the best wedding they had ever attended and there is absolutely no way I could have done it without Catherine. She came to us highly highly recommended from our friends, and we will continue to pass the word along. She is the best!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sandra · Married on 05/06/2017

We planned our wedding from afar and CCL coordinator Ashley was extremely helpful in checking in with vendors, ensuring we were adhering to contract deadlines and guidelines as well as organizing all the moving parts. She was in constant contact with us throughout the process and truly created some impressive organizational tools that made the day of a breeze. She was thoughtful about small touches and detail-oriented to make sure all the moving parts coordinated well together. She kept all of our family and wedding party in the loop for all events the weekend of the event- ALL of my wedding party was impressed by her organization and commented so. Vendors all said that she was a pleasure to collaborate with. CCL coordinators are truly a top notch team that will execute the day of your dreams!

Sent on 06/12/2017

gloria · Married on 12/03/2016

Getting a wedding planner was a no brainer. Catherine is such a joy to work with - her creativity, organization, and infectious energy never ceases to amaze me! The months leading up to my wedding were full of so many different vendor transitions, but Cat was always on top of things to make the bumps in the road as smooth as possible. We couldn't have survived with out her guidance and experience!

Our month-of coordinators, Connie and Carol make such an awesome team! They complement each other very well and always kept me stress-free! Both were so unbelievably organized and remembered everything I made mention - even down to the fact that I'll need to have Pepcid 30 mins before the consumption of alcohol (you know, that aZn glow)! They were meticulous in their execution of all of our details on our wedding day. We were so blown away when we initially walked into the ceremony area, as well as the reception room. It looked SO AMAZING!!! Connie and Carol were so attentive and did everything to help me feel completely present with my husband and the rest of our family and friends. We loved every single part of our wedding day so much that we wish we could do it again!!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Carlie · Married on 10/22/2016

Catherine and her team (CCL) helped us plan the best day of our lives. Their knowledge, flexibility and professionalism made it such a pleasant experience. We also leaned on CCL to help come up with creative touches to help add a personal feeling to our wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Grace · Married on 10/22/2016

Catherine Leo and her team at CCL went above and beyond in making sure our wedding was filled with personal and unique details. They took extra care in making sure the entire day was stress free and hiring CCL was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Brian · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with CCL was simply amazing. The day of our wedding went by without a hitch. Maggie and her team were completely on top of the timeline and kept the momentum moving from ceremony to dancing. My wife and I are located across the country, but wanted to have our wedding in Los Angeles since we had met there and had family there. CCL made things so easy for us helping plan and coordinate with our venue, which wasn't the easiest considering the venue was affiliated with the City of Beverly Hills and that we had so many vendors. They kept communication lines open with all vendors, groom and bridal parties, and most importantly, my wife! The day was amazing and all my plaudits and props go to CCL and Maggie for making everything as perfect as could be!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/08/2016

Hiring CCL to be our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our coordinator, Maggie, was organized, responsive, and super helpful. We met her when she was working at one of friend's wedding, and seeing how well that wedding turned out, we reached out to work with her right the way! The name "day of coordinator" is rather misleading, as Maggie started helping us with our wedding few months before the wedding. Being from New York and having our wedding in LA, Maggie was instrumental in making our wedding dreams come true. She let us ship all our wedding purchases to her LA residence so we wouldn't have to bring them all the way from New York. Our venue is also rather strict and required all the vendors to do a walk through before the wedding, Maggie coordinated everything and made sure it went smoothly while we were in NY. During the day of the wedding, Maggie made sure we were on schedule and ensure that we were well taken care of! The day went by so perfectly, and it would not have been possible without Maggie!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Hiring a wedding planner / designer was probably the BEST decision we made for our wedding. I did not stress ONE bit during our over year long engagement. Eunice of CCL Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was ALWAYS so sweet, caring, understanding .. she really makes you feel like you are planning the biggest even of the year (which it was :) ) Being that we were in SF, she was always very flexible with telephone calls or video calls. CCL Weddings has got it DOWN - they send you to do lists about once a month. And believe me when I tell you .. AS LONG AS YOU STICK TO IT, YOU ARE GOOD. Granted some of the to do lists require probably a lot of research, thought, discussion with your significant other, it really makes the whole wedding process easy to follow and stress free.
    The other important reason why they were great .. on the day of the wedding it WILL be hectic. Even though we had a small 80 people wedding, there's just so much going on. Having a planner and coordinator keeps you on time with the timeline, coordinates with all the vendors, and at the end of the night when you're a hot mess they make sure everything you brought to the wedding leaves with you :) HAHA
    Okay suffice to say, do yourself a favor, make the planning easy for the best day of your life and HIRE CCL Weddings!! SPECIFICALLY Eunice!!

Kim · Married on 09/03/2016

Catherine, Gloria, and the entire CCL team are definitely top notch! I would without a doubt recommend CCL to any bride and groom looking for a wedding planner. My now husband and I knew right away that Cat and her team were right for us. She absolutely understood our vision and brought in vendors that were exactly what we were looking for and as close to our budget as possible. I was personally going through a lot in my professional life so having Cat and Gloria to help us through our wedding planning was invaluable. CCL is able to pull together a signature feel for any couple and execute it perfectly. They are the best and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding day came together!

Abigail · Married on 09/03/2016

Catherine and her team is truly EXCEPTIONAL! Planning a wedding can definitely be exciting but overwhelming, but with Catherine's help, creativity, and feedback it definitely made the experience easy, fun, and enjoyable. She took the time to get to know us, and applied our interests and hobbies to make our wedding a true reflection of us. I think this is one of most unique about Catherine's service so special because she uses each different couple's interests and applies it to her work. She also makes the wedding work load a lot more fun by completing "to do lists" that doesn't seem like work at all. We seriously had the best wedding experience, and our wedding came out to be truly spectacular. We are so thankful to have had Catherine and her team on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Thomas · Married on 09/03/2016

Catherine and her staff at CCL Weddings & Events are the consummate planning professionals. Catherine and Liz, who guided us through every step of the arduous and long wedding planning process, were not only thorough but also great thought partners. CCL was presented with an especially difficult task managing the many components of our wedding took place at a warehouse in Los Angeles' Arts District. The multi-cultural components of our wedding were additional intricacies that CCL managed successfully. The service from CCL was worth every penny.

Sent on 02/28/2017

tami · Married on 06/12/2016

This will be the best choice you'll ever make in the wedding planning process! The CCL team will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Clara · Married on 06/04/2016

I don't even know where to begin! Cat and her team are absolutely AMAZING!!!! After doing extensive research on multiple wedding websites, instagram, etc, I quickly stumbled upon CCL Weddings and instantly fell in love with all the weddings they had done. Each wedding was so beautiful yet unique and represented the couple so well. So of course it was a no brainer that I wanted to use them for my own wedding!
    I have several girlfriends who are planning weddings right now and I told every one of them that hiring Cat was THE BEST decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. Sure, doing this takes away a good chunk of the wedding budget but trust me, in the end it will save you time, money, headache, sweat, tears, and most importantly your sanity!! You only get married once and you should truly enjoy the entire wedding planning process! Cat has been in the industry for almost a decade now so she knows all the minute details one wouldn't normally think of and offers great advice based on what has and has not worked for her and her clients in the past.
    Cat makes sure to incorporate all the details you want while staying within your budget. My husband is SUPERR OCD and particular (for example, when we were finalizing our rental items he wanted to see a picture of how the bread baskets would look like............) and in the end even he had nothing to complain about and was 100% happy with our wedding. This goes to show how amazingly patient, sweet and personable, and dedicated Cat is! She was always super quick to our emails (even taking photos of our seating arrangements in the car when she was driving to the airport) and text messages. Not only is she the best at what she does, she is such a beautiful and inspiring person who can light up a room just by walking into it. We love you, Cat!!
    Bottom Line: BOOK CAT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!! It will be the best decision you'll make in your wedding planning process (or even your life)!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Tammy · Married on 05/21/2016

Cat and her team are really amazing! From the planning process all the way through the wedding day and after, she made sure that all our questions were answered (extremely quickly). Her to do lists and planning tools are very helpful during the process and she kept us on track. We had a lot of fun during our planning sessions just hanging out with her too! We loved that she got to know us both and designed a wedding that showed who we are, individually and as a couple, in all the details. Our wedding day went extremely smoothy because of her and her team.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Christine · Married on 05/06/2016

CCL weddings is an amazing amazing wedding and event planner like none other. The level of detail, attentiveness to client needs, and focus on individualizing the special day is incredible. I hope to never get married again, but would definitely recommend them to anyone considering using their services!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Edwin & Kathy · Married on 04/09/2016

From the very first meeting to the actual amazing day of the event, Cat and her amazing team truly exceeded all of our expectations and dreams for the biggest day of our lives. They are so accommodating, understanding, gracious and sweet, and it made a daunting, stressful process (and big expenditure!) truly navigable, so well-managed, and as painless as possible. They will give you so much confidence and cater to your budget, vision, and tastes to a degree that frankly blew us away at every step. We are forever indebted to Cat and her team for going so above and beyond, and we truly consider Cat a friend of ours now- she is an amazing planner but an even better person. We would and will not hesitate to recommend Cat/CCL wholeheartedly to even our closest friends and family- they are truly, truly best in class. -K&E

Sent on 06/13/2016

Andrew · Married on 03/26/2016

We got married at a Malibu Rock Oaks (the venue is amazing). We interviewed 6 different wedding planners and Catherine stood out and was the obvious choice. Having a wedding at this vineyard is very tricky being that there is no perfect layout for this venue. Catherine and her team went above and beyond to transform a this venue into a dream come true. The day we had our first meeting she was extremely organized and very professional by presenting us with upfront expectations such as budgets, logistics and venue design. Everything was perfect because she is very creative and had a mass amount of sources from caterings to rentals. We never thought we could relax and truly enjoy our wedding day. Her assistant and her team is absolutely top of the line. Catherine's personality and high energy makes sure that everything goes perfect. Words can't express how happy and thankful we are... Thank you again Cat!! - Andrew and Kimberly

Sent on 06/02/2016

Kailin · Married on 10/24/2015

Catherine and the entire CCL team were the best choice I've ever made my entire life, as I often say so to my now-husband, who likes to respond to my statement with "yeah, your OTHER best choice, other than saying yes to me." :D He's right, but it goes to show how amazing the entire wedding planning process with. Catherine came highly recommended by a friend who had gotten married 2+ years prior. Ever since then, Cat had planned two other weddings for two other girls I know of, and every single one told me hiring her equals to headache-free. I am all about headache-free as I have very little patience, so it was a no brainer that I'd call her up to schedule a phone interview and then an in-person interview. I am not sure about Cat, but I liked her right away, and so did my then-fiance. She was organized and creative, showed up at our meeting with two giant portfolios of examples and you just know right off the bat that she is experienced and knows her stuff. At the same time, she's fun, funny and personable, so easy to talk to and has every quality that you'd want in a friend. Right then and there I knew I'd want her to plan our wedding for us, because she wasn't someone I wanted to just hire and have an employment relationship with, she was someone I wanted as a friend who happens to be a professional wedding planner. Cat was everything I had just described above and then more in the next ten months of wedding planning. She was so on top of things, kept me organized and sane and she just seemed to know me so well. The wedding planning process itself was so much fun and easy that I wish the wedding date was much further down the road just so I could stay in this planning phase with her. Not enough space here for me to keep on gushing about her and CCL, but trust me, hiring her = most beautifully amazing wedding you'll ever have in your life, headache-free also!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Joann · Married on 08/08/2015

The best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning was having Cat be our wedding coordinator! Her passion, diligence, professionalism and integrity are assets any bride would want in a wedding coordinator. She is extremely resourceful and detail-oriented, while maintaining the bigger picture in mind. She guided us through every step and made herself available to us. It is apparent how much she loves what she does! Her creativity is reflected in her beautiful custom escort walls. She helps you to create a unique wedding that fits your vision and your personality as a couple while respecting your budget and other requests. CCL Weddings is the best!

Sent on 11/05/2015