Glendale, CA 91226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About studio205films

With nearly a decade of experience in the film and television industry, studio205films has developed its own modern approach to wedding cinematography - a candid and unobtrusive documentary-style approach to your special day.

From the initial booking to the delivery of the final product, we work closely with our clients to create a truly unique cinematic experience; there is no such thing as too many emails/texts/BBMs/tweets (you get the idea).

studio205films utilizes only the latest technology in HDSLR cinematography and editing equipment. That said, our finished products are most accurately described as films rather than videos. The quality of our work defies the stigma of the typical "wedding video," and more importantly the stigma of the typical wedding videographer.

Follow studio205films on

vimeothumbnail
  • Videos 2

54 Reviews for studio205films

Angeline · Married on 05/04/2014

The moment my husband and I met Peter, we knew he was exactly what we were looking for.

Peter has unbeatable talent and personality. After watching multiple samples of his work and researching his website, we already made the decision to hire him prior to even meeting him; that's how confident we were about Peter.

It was very important to find someone whose style meshed with ours and could tell our story without it looking cheesy. Peter was the perfect balance of modern, classy, and personable. He made us laugh on many occasions during the big day, and he was a blast to work with. Watch out for his one-liners; he'll crack you up when you least expect it!

We can't wait to see the video of our big day. We give him our highest recommendation!

kae · Married on 03/08/2014

A videographer for our wedding wasn't part of the plan, but after so many friends told us that it was a worthwhile investment, we ended up searching for a videographer. During the process, watching other couples' videos became a hobby/part-time job. I spent countless hours looking at over 10 videographers based on recommendations from friends, wedding planners, wedding venues, etc., and I didn't like any of their work. I found Peter and Studio 205 Films, and he and our photographer were hands down the best wedding expenses spent. We only wish we had the budget to hire him for the slow motion video booth too. Now we can't wait to get our full length video!

-fun!!
    -flexible with customizing package for our needs
    -stayed at the wedding beyond his "contracted hours" to ensure he captured everything
    -completely went out of his way to hook up a real-time photo app we had used to his projector. he absolutely did not need to do this and spent time on trying to make it work for us
    -BEAUTIFUL same day edit - Peter must have studied the music we gave him prior; it was unbelievable how he was able to match the sound of the chimes to the wedding procession, giggles in the song to the first look, etc.
    -our video was upbeat and the day was captured BEAUTIFULLY. Unlike with other wedding vendors, you can get an idea of a videographer's product, and we had high expectations for Peter. The video was even better than imagined, and it makes us so happy every time we watch it. Check out his Vimeo page; his work speaks for itself http://vimeo.com/studio205films

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2013

My (now) husband and I hired Peter because our photographer highly recommended him, and we absolutely loved his work when we saw it online.

On our wedding day, Peter and his assistant arrived early to scope out our venue. I appreciated that he didn't just show up the minute before he was supposed to start shooting. When he arrived, he was RELAXED and ready to shoot - he was cracking jokes and being silly, which was exactly what I needed to stay calm and relaxed myself!

As I was finishing getting ready, my mom zipped up the back of my dress and it was no longer closing all the way, leaving a small gap at the top of the zipper! So PETER stepped in, said he knew how to sew, and he fixed my dress! He did a flawless job and the dress looked perfect again! It was amazing, and further confirmed Peter's awesomeness.

Once our day got rolling and we started with our first look and formal shots, he basically turned into a chameleon in the best kind of way. Peter worked so well with our photographer that I hardly noticed when & where he was shooting. He has a way of sort of disappearing and still gets incredible footage - exactly what I wanted from our videographer! I tend to feel really awkward in front of cameras, so I appreciated his shooting style: stealthy.

At the end of our homemade slideshow during the reception, the video suddenly continued on to show video footage of our wedding day! Apparently, a few months ago my hubby and Peter had conspired to SURPRISE me with a Same Day Edit at the reception - and it was INCREDIBLE! Peter is such a stealthy shooter that I never even noticed his absence while he was putting together the edit!

Peter is amazing, and I'm SO glad that we chose him to capture our special day. He is friendly and funny, while staying professional and productive. And he's stealthy like James Bond (but with less hair) behind the camera, so he was the perfect choice for us!

studio205films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

Real Weddings

• Light and Love
    Light and Love Wedding Photographers

Peter is great to work with and after working with almost a hundred videographers his same day edits are still the best I've ever seen.

• Glendale, CA 91226 See on map