Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number

All in the Detail Design 6
All in the Detail Design 7

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Ever!

Amy was not only our wedding planner, but she is now a friend. We found her based on a recommendation from our venue, and we are so thankful we decided to go with her. She was helpful with any questions we had anytime we needed her. She has the biggest heart and you can tell she loves what she does. I was a nervous wreck during the whole process of planning our wedding and she told me “I got this, all you have to do is show up and not worry about a thing.” That’s exactly what I did and I was blown away by everything that was done and everything she did. She was there with us the whole wedding making sure we were taken care of and having a good time. Amy thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us. We were so lucky to have met you and so thankful we now have a lifetime friend.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 09/07/2019

AMAZING! Amy is so supportive, loving and organized. She is the best!

Amy was SO incredible throughout our entire wedding process! We hired her for month-of services, however she was extremely supportive and responsive even before our month-of began.

Our wedding day was IMPECCABLE thanks to her detailed timeline, attention to detail and her genuine care for my Husband and I to have the most amazing day possible. She never let us go without a drink in hand, made sure we were fed and if anything did go wrong, we weren't aware of it. We had a slight hiccup with a speech going too long, cutting into some of our photos- but Amy was along side us reassuring us that the photos were amazing, which they totally are! After that moment, it was party time and we had the most fun we have ever had, not worrying about a single detail since Amy had it all covered.

Our friends and family say it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to and it wouldn't have been half that without Amy's help. We love Amy and highly recommend her services to anyone getting married in the OC/SoCal area.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Kara Haverkamp · Married on 07/21/2019

Our Perfect Day

Amy is a dear friend of mine and I couldn't wait to work with her for my wedding day. She is so attentive and listened to everything we dreamed of for our day and totally made it happen! In our first meeting, she had all the right questions and took a lot of time to listen to our answers. The timeline for the day was perfect and everything flowed flawlessly. It was the first wedding I had been a part of where the family didn't have to do anything because Amy and her team had everything handled. My husband and I cannot express enough gratitude for the preparation that made our day incredibly beautiful and perfect. Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 09/07/2019