San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number

About Jamie B. Photography

Romantic and Timeless Photography

I throw myself into your day whole heartedly and am committed to providing professional services and excellent images. I want to make your day as seamless as possible. I go into the big day knowing exactly what your expectations are and will get the shots you want. I direct you, bridal party, & guests for formal shots and I also have an eye for capturing the candid moments.

I am completely flexible and can customize a package to fit your particular needs. I do this because I love it. I would love to take your special moments and turn them into tangible memories that you can look at over and over. I look forward to hearing from you! Shoot me an email (jamie@jamiebphotography.com), drop me a line or a text 949 426 4308, or find me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/jamiebphotography). I have my iPhone next to me all day long.

Sincerely,

e7f2a391e32dd8d3 Robinsonsneakpeek 1
03dd1311c5fd0dba 1517094854 120500ea293d2076 1517094848026 3 DSC 5802

31 Reviews for Jamie B. Photography

Amy · Married on 08/26/2016

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with during our engagement session, wedding planning, wedding and after. Jamie’s quality of work was better than we could have imagined. We are so happy with our over 1,300 pictures and got them back within a couple months. She did a great job instructing people to get the shots she needed quickly but also stepping back to capture raw emotion. Jamie was fun to work with and has a great attitude. She was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning and we will always cherish her work!

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • W

whitney · Married on 09/20/2014

After seeing Jamie photograph both my brother and best friend's weddings, I knew there was no one else I would want to photograph mine. We chose to have a semi destination wedding on the central California coast... prepared to beg, Jamie didn't hesitate to say yes! We also had her take our engagement pictures, and my boudoir session.... then our beautiful wedding. Jamie even came to our beach bonfire the night before to take pictures of our family and friends . Jamie stayed as long as I needed her day of my wedding. She kept us on schedule all day long. She made sure to know who was who to whom and got every one of my "must have" pictures. She was so efficient that we were only 10 min late for our cocktail hour, just in time to make our entrance. She was thoughtful while taking beautiful candid shots. Our First Look was amazing. She made it such a memorable moment and got the BEST pictures! I honestly couldn't be happier that I chose Jamie. She will be our go to photographer for everything going forward. She became part of our family that weekend and I will forever be grateful to her!

Sent on 11/19/2014

samira · Married on 05/03/2014

Jamie is one of the best photographers I've ever worked with! She was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. She constantly made sure that every concern of ours was met, provided us with helpful ideas and improvised like a true artist! You can tell by her genuine and personal touches that she truly cares for each of her clients. We enjoyed every stress-free meeting with her. Her professionalism and 5-star service confirmed our decision of not just hiring her to shoot our wedding, but have unofficially have hired her as our family photographer for any future life events!

She is a delight to work with and we're so fortunate to have had her as our photographer. All of my wedding guests couldn't stop raving about her!

Also, everyone LOVED the photo booth. BOTH we one of the best investments we made for our wedding day. I'd love to include the photo booth for our next event that we hire her and her team for :)

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jamie B. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Jessi J. Photography
    Jessi J. Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamie was not only my personal wedding photographer, but my mentor as well. She is patient and gentle, and yet is assertive when needed. She was very kind to work with our budget for our wedding and provided everything we hoped for, and then some. She was on time and made sure to meet with me a week before my wedding to do a walk through, to keep my special day as smooth as possible. As a mentor photographer, she was knowledgable and very helpful; explaining all my questions, teaching me new skills, and inviting me to shadow along behind her at portrait sessions and weddings. Jamie is professional, friendly, extremely talented, and one of my favorite people I have ever known! I recommend working with her if and when you ever have a chance!

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
    Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

You've got to love a photographer who isn't afraid of working long hours and giving that extra special touch to her shots. Jamie B. Photography does just that and continues to show off some of the finest photos in San Diego. Just beautiful work!

• B. Happy Events
    B. Happy Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely loved working with Jamie B. ! She was polite, professional, and stayed "behind the scenes". She even let me use her pictures of a wedding we worked on together!

• San Clemente, 92673 See on map