San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number

About B. Happy Events

B. Happy Events was created in 2011 by Nichole C. Anders and Jamie Brinkman. It has always been a dream of these two sisters to be able to work together on something they are both so passionate about - bringing together people's dreams for that perfect event. Nichole C. Anders has been planning events on and off for the last 5 years. Now that both of her children are in school, she has devoted herself full time to event planning of all kinds. Whether it is planning for your wedding, day of coordinations, birthday parties, or showers, Nichole does it all. Jamie Brinkman specializes in wedding, event, and portrait photography. She has been taking pictures for over 8 years and doing weddings now for 2 years. She loves being a part of your special day, whatever the occasion. For more information and a look at her work, visit her website, www.jamiebphotography.com

• Blissful Moments
186d3cf1e917b4ba 1326508832142 2N2B4469
167H9807

4 Reviews for B. Happy Events

Lisa · Married on 07/19/2013

I hired Nichole as my "day-of" coordinator. She made my day so much easier! She made sure that all my vendors were doing what they were supposed to and even MC'd the reception for us since we didn't have a DJ. I'm so happy I hired her, it took a tremendous amount of stress off me on the day of the wedding. Plus, her pricing was very affordable and I definitely would recommend her to any of my friends, my guests even commented on how smoothly the whole day went and it was definitely because of Nichole!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2012

Nichole was incredible. The best money I spent on my small wedding! I used her as my day of coordinator. She met with me to review my plans and then she ran the wedding day with ease. She took amazing care of me and my husband! I didn't worry about a thing! Nichole was also very good at trouble shooting without involving me. I wanted her to take care of any unexpected issues that arose and she did. The wedding was beautiful and Nichole made is so easy for me to enjoy the night and not worry about any details!!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Kelly · Married on 01/22/2012

Nicole did my baby shower and she was awesome! Not only was she creative and innovative when it came to decorating, but her ability to incorporate my ideas into my special day was greatly appreciated! She listened and executed all details wonderfully and adapted to any last minute changes in a responsive and professional manner! She was great and i recommend her to anyone else looking to make their wedding, shower, etc., that much more incredible!

Sent on 01/23/2012

B. Happy Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Jamie B. Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with B. Happy Events! I know the day will run smoothly and in a timely manner when Nichole of B. Happy is there!

• San Clemente, 92673 See on map
    Location of (B. Happy Events)