31815 Camino Capistrano Suite 28, Carlsbad, CA 92629 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Seven Stems Design

Seven Stems Floral Design & Events, a distinctive floral and wedding consulting company bloomed out of Carlsbad, Ca. Catering to all of Southern California and we love to travel!

kelseydaveweddingphotos petulapeaphotography442 51 764698 1558725203

Seven Stems Design 4
Seven Stems Design 5

Geena · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Florals

To put it simply-Marisa does incredible florals. All of the flowers at my wedding were stunning and prettier than I could’ve imagined. Marisa was great for other decor as well. Take one look at her Instagram and you will be convinced she’s the best.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Seven Stems Design 6

Karissa · Married on 10/01/2018

If you are searching for the most romantic, whimsical, elegant and GORGEOUS wedding florals, stop searching and book Seven Stems. Our wedding was exceptionally stunning and literally a DREAM thanks to Marisa's beautiful floral designs. Every single detail we discussed was included on the day of, but one hundred times better. Working with Marisa- Seven Stems Design was one of the most enjoyable parts of the wedding planning process. I found Seven Stems on Wedding Wire and submitted an inquiry, Marisa reached out right away introducing herself and set up a phone call to get to know me and my vision for wedding florals. She set up an in-person consultation at her beautiful office location in San Juan Capistrano and was so transparent and helpful considering I was super naive to the cost of wedding florals (let's be real, everyone knows flowers are beautiful but the average person doesn't know the cost). Marisa was super informative and patient and walked me through each detail from the bouquets to the reception florals. She even provided a planning packet with pictures, details we discussed, and itemized breakdown of the costs. The deposit was very minimal and stress-free which I absolutely loved because she totally gets it and was not unreasonable, when it came to final payment she was super flexible and met up with me in person since I was having issues paying online. I would book Seven Stems over and over again!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • ABecker

Abecker · Married on 08/04/2017

Beautiful, Romantic, Elegant Spanish infused wedding

Marisa was our wedding planner and florist. In my research for a Spanish infused wedding we booked her after looking at her online and IG work. She took my vision to the next level. She was in control of everything and eased my doubts and concerns. My flowers were stunning!!! She’s extremely professional and patient. She will ensure to make your wedding everything you wanted and more! I have no words to express how satisfied and happy my husband and I were with her hard work.

Sent on 08/19/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3