Seven Stems Design

Chico, CA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Seven Stems Floral Design & Events, a distinctive floral and wedding consulting company bloomed out of Carlsbad, Ca. Catering to all of Southern California and we love to travel!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Geena Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Florals

To put it simply-Marisa does incredible florals. All of the flowers at my wedding were stunning and prettier than I could’ve imagined. Marisa was great for other decor as well. Take one look at her Instagram and you will be convinced she’s the best.
    Mikaley R. Married on 04/20/2019

Above & Beyond!!

Marisa was THE BEST!! Of course her work is amazingly beautiful, but what truly set her aside from everyone else was her willingness to go above and beyond! Our wedding was a destination wedding and Marissa made it such a breeze. She responded so quickly to any question we had, offered her opinion on other vendors and helped with the shipping of our items as well. She was willing to help in any aspect of our wedding, not just florals! The day of the wedding she was quick, precise and organized. Her work speaks for itself and I could not recommend this company more!
    Karissa Married on 10/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are searching for the most romantic, whimsical, elegant and GORGEOUS wedding florals, stop searching and book Seven Stems. Our wedding was exceptionally stunning and literally a DREAM thanks to Marisa's beautiful floral designs. Every single detail we discussed was included on the day of, but one hundred times better. Working with Marisa- Seven Stems Design was one of the most enjoyable parts of the wedding planning process. I found Seven Stems on Wedding Wire and submitted an inquiry, Marisa reached out right away introducing herself and set up a phone call to get to know me and my vision for wedding florals. She set up an in-person consultation at her beautiful office location in San Juan Capistrano and was so transparent and helpful considering I was super naive to the cost of wedding florals (let's be real, everyone knows flowers are beautiful but the average person doesn't know the cost). Marisa was super informative and patient and walked me through each detail from the bouquets to the reception florals. She even provided a planning packet with pictures, details we discussed, and itemized breakdown of the costs. The deposit was very minimal and stress-free which I absolutely loved because she totally gets it and was not unreasonable, when it came to final payment she was super flexible and met up with me in person since I was having issues paying online. I would book Seven Stems over and over again!
  • illustration stars

• Mark & Katie
    30 photos · 01/22/2016

3293 Eagles Nest Drive Chico, CA, 95926

By appointments only
Location of (Seven Stems Design)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding