Beauty and the Beach

San Juan Capistrano, CA View map

Beauty and the Beach is a professional on-site hair and make up service founded on a passion for soft, natural, timeless beauty. We believe that every woman should feel glamorous and gorgeous while letting her true self shine through! No need to rush off to a mall or beauty salon for your big event! Relax with your friends and family as our team of talented,friendly and fun artists come to your location. In the comfort of your home or hotel room, Beauty and the Beach will come and make you all look and feel beautiful! We arrive on time and have you picture-perfect for your special occasion. Your photographer will love us and so will you! Beauty and the Beach...hair and make up done right!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80.00

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Nichole
    Nichole H. Married on 09/24/2021

Beauty & The Beach will make you feel incredibly special

Beauty & The Beach was a fantastic choice for my wedding day. They were super attentive and responsive for all the lead up and were so thoughtful in ensuring they understood my style and desires for my hair and makeup. My lead artist was Amanda Martinez and she was a DREAM – so talented, so kind and so wonderful. I remember thinking at my makeup preview that I wanted to grab a drink with her! Ha. She was so good at bringing my vision to life and worked with me when there were minor changes I wanted to make to my makeup or hair in real-time. She was also super thorough in the makeup/hair trial (which I would highly recommend doing) and requested notes from me around how well it all held up over time, any changes I wanted after spending the day with it, etc. – she was attentive to my notes and addressed them while doing my makeup/hair on the big day which I appreciated. Her entire team was stellar, and they made my bridesmaids feel so special. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked phenomenal and was done in a timely manner / on schedule. They setup in our hotel room and were super chill and fun to hang around with. Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say and I am so thankful I went with Beauty & The Beach for my big day.
  • Amerspolo
    Amy B. Married on 08/20/2021

Beautiful Executed Vintage Glam

When I was first looking for a hair-and-makeup vendor in 2019, I saw Beauty and the Beach listed as a preferred vendor for our venue (Long Beach Museum of Art). I initially considered them because I was looking for a studio who could execute “natural glam” makeup (I didn’t want anything too over-the-top) and could also do braids (even though I ended up not going with braids for my final look, it was an initial consideration).

For my makeup trial, I drove down to San Juan Capistrano to their studio, where my lead artist was Katie, the owner. I told Katie that I was looking for a vintage glam hair and makeup look, and she did an excellent job of executing on it. Katie is really pleasant to be around and worked with me to finalize the look through the addition of color choices that I included.

On the day of the wedding, Katie brought 2 artists with her to Long Beach for the nine services that were to be provided that day. They all wore masks at the bride’s request, and contributed to the fun “getting-ready” atmosphere (and also brought some delicious cronuts). Everyone remained on schedule, and all the ladies were finished by the time they needed to head to the wedding venue. Katie perfectly executed my hair and makeup, even given last-minute changes to the look. She also allowed me to use lipstick that I owned, which was very useful since I was able to reapply it over the course of the evening.

Everything was very convenient, and Katie was also flexible and accommodating with the timeline of payment. Prices were very reasonable and I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the services and would recommend them to future brides.

Photo Credit: Eve Rox Photography
  • Hilary
    Hilary C. Married on 04/24/2021

Wedding Hair

Beauty and the Beach was recommended to me by a friend who used them for her wedding. Alysha was my stylist and she was fantastic. Fun to chat with showed up on time, finished right on schedule and my hair looked amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

23 photos · 06/20/2015

Deals

Beauty and the Beach 1
Discount
If you, your fiance, or a parent is part of our fabulous military, we would like to offer a 10% discount on the bride's wedding day services. Ask us for more details.

Sugar Branch Events Sugar Branch Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love recommending Beauty and the Beach to our brides! We have worked with Katie and her team on numerous weddings and our brides and their bridesmaids always look so amazing! Every single bride we've had that has used Beauty and the Beach simply raves about the quality of their makeup as well as their responsiveness and professionalism. They are extremely reliable, always prompt, and are experts at bridal makeup and hair trends. If you show Katie a photo of the hair/makeup/look that you want, she is a master at copying it exactly! Katie is very friendly, has a great sense of humor and she is always a joy to work with!

by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Beauty and the Beach is the best! They always do such a fantastic job! And my clients are never disappointed! But hurry - they book up fast!

Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings Wedding Officiants

This hair and make up artist is great!! She is so nice and helpful. she and her partner did all the wedding party- plus me "mother of the bride" My daugther looked stunning on her wedding day!! I would recomend them to all my friends Natalie's wedding was at Casa Romantica on May 5.11- THANK YOU GUYS. Rosie- Mother of the bride and Wedding Minister

32432 Alipaz Street,Suite N San Juan Capistrano, CA, 92675

By Appointment
Location of (Beauty and the Beach)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding