1582 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 65
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Branch Events

Sugar Branch Events works hard so you don't have to. We'll make your day unrepeatable, individual, and awe-inspiring through strategic planning, unique design, and careful coordination. Our team will work closely with you, helping build a dependable vendor team with all the details and traditions you expect for the biggest day of your life. We would be honored to help you with any aspect of your wedding or party, whether it's planning everything from the moment you get engaged, or if you just need an excellent Wedding Day Coordination or party planning team.

So get in touch - we'd love to chat with you!

info@sugarbranchevents.com

- Partial planning
- Wedding Day coordination
- Decor and specialty details
- Vendor selection and recommendation
- Birthday, anniversary, and baby shower design

Follow Sugar Branch Events on

• Real Weddings 14
  • Videos 4

45 Reviews for Sugar Branch Events

Bree · Married on 06/24/2017

When you get engaged, a huge overwhelming rush comes upon you. Where are you going to have the ceremony, reception, food, drinks, decor, color scheme, flowers?!?, etc. When I started my journey on finding a wedding coordinator, I had spoken to several companies. It wasn't until my friend who just had her wedding highly recommended SugarBranch. I cannot tell you how wonderful of an experience I had with them. Lindsay is who I worked with and she was outstanding. She always made herself available for me, would give me advice and followed up when tasks were complete. She's impeccably organized, knowledgeable and creative, the three best qualities in someone who's helping you plan your wedding! My whole wedding went off without a hitch and it was absolutely beautiful, romantic and intimate - the three things I always dreamed of. I can't thank Lindsay and her team enough for making this process stress-free and smooth. I highly recommend SugarBranch and will keep referring them to my family and friends. :) Also - quick note. They did give me a website called AislePlanner when I signed up with them. It's an online-based wedding planner kit where you can put your timeline in, contracts and you can message your planner through there with questions, ideas, etc. It was fantastic!!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/20/2016

I LOVE Sugar Branch! They helped coordinate my friend's wedding about 5 years before I got engaged and that was the first experience I had with Sugar Branch. I was so impressed by them that I booked their services the day after we got engaged! Britt is a dream come true for every bride-to-be! We used them for day-of services so that I could enjoy the best day ever and know that everything was being taken care of with all of the vendors, family, and guests. Britt made sure that my husband and I knew what was going on, when to eat dinner (yup, we actually got to eat at our wedding!), and her team packed up all of the decor/gifts after the reception! If you want to really just enjoy your wedding day, hire Sugar Branch Events. It will be the best money you spend on your wedding. If you have a tight budget, then reallocate funds from another section of the wedding. THAT'S how important it is to have Sugar Branch as a part of your day.

Peter · Married on 10/03/2015

To make a long story short, we received a lot of feedback from our wedding guests about how smoothly everything went on our wedding day and we have Lindsay at Sugar Branch to thank for that! Lindsay was very organized and extremely helpful in providing advice because she understood our vision and needs. Leading up to the wedding, she anticipated every detail no matter how big or small (ie, from serving as a middleman between us and our vendors when issues came up to offering advice on table cloths selections). On the actual day, she and her team handled everything that we had discussed flawlessly and kept us on schedule, freeing us from worrying about any of the details and allowing us to enjoy the day!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Sugar Branch Events's reply:

Thank you so much for such a glowing review, Peter! Proper execution of details is one of our biggest goals and we are so glad you were pleased with the end result!

Sugar Branch Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• The Bloom Of Time
    The Bloom Of Time Wedding Florists

We highly recommend working with Sugar Branch events! On many occasions over the past couple of years, we have love worked alongside these ladies as they successfully orchestrate distinguished events and weddings of many sizes and scopes. They take their client's design vision and filter it through their classic and tasteful style, with each detail at the event made meaningful and aesthetically pleasing. On the day of, their presence is calm, collected, and in control of the day's logistics, making for a smooth setup experience for us florists and for the rest of the wedding professionals. All of this is to say, reach out to Sugar Branch Events to help create your beautifully memorable occasion!

• CHARD photographer
    CHARD photographer Wedding Photographers

Can I just say that I LOVE these girls?! They always seem to make every wedding look stunning, keep things running smoothly and are just a joy to be around! I always know it's going to be a great wedding when I get to work with Sugar Branch!

• Extreme DJ Service
    Extreme DJ Service Wedding DJs

Sugar Branch is hands down one of our, if not the favorite wedding planners we have the pleasure of working with. My name is Eric Morales and I own Extreme DJ Service. When working with SB, we know every detail will be executed seamlessly with ease and elegance. They are a delight to work with and our wedding couples don’t have to worry about a thing when these ladies are in their corner. Don’t think twice… book them. Worth every penny!

• 1582 Newport Blvd Costa Mesa, CA 92627 See on map
    949-233-8289 (Phone number)
    949-322-0782 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 9am - 5pm Saturdays By Appointment Only Please call to set an appointment