Seven Degrees

$18k - $27k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$18k - $27k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Seven Degrees is a modern venue hosting engaged couples’ weddings in Laguna Beach, California. Constructed in 2011, this striking venue hosts weddings of every theme, style and color palette, turning your fantasies into reality. Seven Degrees views each occasion as a one-of-a-kind affair, focusing on the finer details to create an unforgettable experience for every client.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue welcomes up to 200 guests for a couple’s wedding, acting as a suitable venue for larger celebrations. Couples who desire an outdoor wedding event may prefer the terrace, a picturesque space that overlooks the Laguna Canyon. There are also gardens leading directly to this event space, which surrounds couples with luscious trees and more breathtaking architecture. Another outdoor space for a couple’s wedding is the patio. This part of the venue is located directly above the welcome promenade. Inside, the 25,000-square-foot space of the venue offers couples plenty of room for a reception, bridal shower, engagement party or an indoor ceremony. The largest event space, called The Media Lounge, features exposed metal rafters and advanced lighting and sound systems, leaving a lasting impression upon your guests.

Experienced event planners make it a priority to get to know you on a personal basis, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style. They will assist couples with aspects of the coordination process, curating an event that truly reflects your magical partnership. Couples can also avail of audio, lighting, setup, and cleanup, meaning that they can focus on spending time with their loved ones. There are also decadent get-ready suites on offer, providing a relaxing environment for both the bride and groom to unwind within before their celebration. Additionally, a range of event rentals is available for occasions including chandeliers, lounge furniture, tables, chairs, and more.

Cuisine

Couples won’t have to worry about the bar or the food for their wedding, with delicious catering options from the skilled catering team on hand. Dishes can be served in a wide spectrum of styles, with delectable hours d’ oeuvres, buffet-style meals, and plated-style meals available. Cocktail receptions are also an option, setting a sophisticated tone for you and your guests. Refreshing drinks come with the museum’s full in-house bar service, with highly trained bartenders available to curate signature beverages for events.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$17

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Banquet Hall
Garden
Museum
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

Affaf Getting married on 09/24/2022

Laguna Beach's most unique venue

Seven Degrees gave us the wedding of our dreams!! Malak our coordinator was more than accommodating throughout the whole process! The venue is memorable the food was delicious we couldn't have been happier. We used the terrace for cocktail hour everyone was in love. Pictures turned out perfect too. They went above and beyond with all the little details we just had to show up and enjoy our day
  • Sakina
    Sakina K. Married on 05/11/2021

Best venue ever!

I just got married at 7 Degrees, and words cannot express how magical my wedding was, all thanks to this amazing venue!

When looking for venues, my husband and I probably looked at 8-10. I was being very picky because I wanted something unique and beautiful. Seven-Degrees was always on the radar for us but we brushed it off a few times. I finally told my husband that we need to just make an appointment and go see it at least. When we did, we both knew we wanted to get married here. It matched all my criterias, like being beautiful, unique, not too big because we didn't want a big fat Indian wedding, and even matched criterias I hadn't even set yet. It made our hearts so happy and I just knew I could do so many creative things in terms of decorations. We knew we wanted to book the venue as soon as the appointment was done.

All weddings come with drama and hiccups, but me and my husband had a lot of these! However, this venue really worked with us and made us feel at ease. From day one, I could tell they were on our side and it wasn't just about money for them. We weren't just another couple they were working with. They truly care and want your wedding to be all about YOU!

We went through two coordinators and towards the end and on the actual wedding day, we worked with Kathryn. She is so amazing and easy going! Anything I would ask her to do, she would make it happen with no questions asked. I also had my own wedding coordinator and the two coordinators worked so well with each other. Again, they both made sure my husband and I were happy with everything going on. I am also sure things went wrong the day of, but they made sure we didn't find out about it so we can enjoy our day.

I love this venue because they have an upstairs terrace area and the ballroom is downstairs. The upstairs is so pretty and romantic. Unfortunately, it was raining at our wedding so guests couldn't take full advantage of the terrace, but there is a tent that the venue provides during the winter months.

For all future brides, I would really recommend this place! The venue works with you on everything, even price! So don't let the numbers steer you away. Make an appointment and I promise you will fall in love as well!

Pictures to come (Once i receive my professional ones!)

Seven Degrees's reply:

Congrats Sakina!!! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration at Seven-Degrees. We loved all the personal touches you added to your wedding reception and you looked stunning! And ... they say rain means good luck for your marriage. We wish you so much happiness.
    Lauren M. Married on 11/14/2020

11/14/2020

My husband and I had the best wedding here. Everything was perfect and I’m so happy the way everything turned out. Devon is an incredible coordinator and was so helpful. She made sure everything went smooth and was so accommodating during a pandemic. It was the best day of our entire lives!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

891 Laguna Canyon Rd. Laguna Beach, CA, 92651
Location of (Seven Degrees)

Seven Degrees frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Seven Degrees?

Seven Degrees includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Seven Degrees, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Seven Degrees includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Seven Degrees, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Seven Degrees includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Seven Degrees in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Seven Degrees for wedding events is known for:
  • Art Gallery
  • Banquet Hall
  • Garden
  • Museum
  • Rooftop

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Seven Degrees for wedding events?

Seven Degrees offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Seven Degrees offer?

Seven Degrees offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Seven Degrees offer for wedding events?

Seven Degrees offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Seven Degrees have available for wedding events?

Seven Degrees offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Seven Degrees and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Seven Degrees is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding