2881 Saturn St Unit D, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Visions Entertainment

Visions Entertainment is a Full Service Event Production Company, specializing in Emcee/DJ, Lighting, Photobooths and Casino Services. We are dedicated to provided a unique entertainment experience that is created and produced to exceed all of your expectations.

The number one question we get asked is, What makes us different from every other DJ? That answe is simple...We listen!!! When you sit down with us there is no question as to what is going to happen at your event. You tell us what you want, and it is our job to make it happen the night of your event. With over 1000 events behind us, if you don't know what you want, we can assist you in making decisions.

Below is a list of some other reasons to choose Visions:

Professional Emcees
Real Beatmixing DJs
Office, with showroom, to demonstrate all of our different services
Referred by many high end location:...(Surf and Sand Resort, Seven Degrees, Black Gold, Nixon Library, Turnip Rose, Marriott, Disneyland Hotels, to name a few)

90484a9a3bf84f93 1306273320193 AnaheimHills1

Visions Entertainment 4
  • Brooke

Brooke Lispi · Married on 06/21/2019

Truly Memorable!

I first met Jason at a bridal show at Summit House in Fullerton, despite our best efforts to avoid talking to vendors (It was one of my first bridal shows and I was completely overwhelmed by everything and didn’t know where to begin or what questions to ask), Jason managed to flag me and my mom down and break the ice. There was an immediate connection with him and my mom and I both felt like we’ve known him forever. We set up a meeting with him and booked him almost immediately. Come time for the wedding - he definitely did not disappoint. He had EVERYONE on the dance floor and kept it that way all night. My friends are still talking about how much fun they had dancing and what a great DJ he was. Even my extremely picky music-wise husband loved him and had a great time. Jason, I hope that I have another event that I need a DJ for, because you were great. Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Christine

Christine Cua · Married on 06/02/2019

More than we expected

Justin was such an amazing guy! He is very easy, very pleasant and on point. He did everything that we requested, and more! He did a great job emceeing as well! The crowd loved him! We loved him!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Visions Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Visions Entertainment is always sensational, on cue, and delivers time and time again. Always a pleasure working with Jason & his team!

• Deanna Nash Events
    Deanna Nash Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Jason and the Visions Entertainment team numerous times, and I hope to do so many more. They are talented, organized and know how to make each party unique to that bride and groom. Their attention to detail, from the first meeting to the actual event, puts customers at ease and assures them that their reception will be amazing!

• Every Little Detail Event Planning and Design
    Every Little Detail Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Jason and his employees at Visions Entertainment. I have worked with them multiple times and they never disappoint! The value of entertainment is amazing for the various packages. They do an incredible job with lighting and really work with their clients to make sure they are happy on event day.

• 2881 Saturn St, Unit D Brea, 92821 See on map