Visions Entertainment

Brea, CA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Visions Entertainment is a Full Service Event Production Company, specializing in Emcee/DJ, Lighting, Photobooths and Casino Services. We are dedicated to provided a unique entertainment experience that is created and produced to exceed all of your expectations.

The number one question we get asked is, What makes us different from every other DJ? That answe is simple...We listen!!! When you sit down with us there is no question as to what is going to happen at your event. You tell us what you want, and it is our job to make it happen the night of your event. With over 1000 events behind us, if you don't know what you want, we can assist you in making decisions.

Below is a list of some other reasons to choose Visions:

Professional Emcees
Real Beatmixing DJs
Office, with showroom, to demonstrate all of our different services
Referred by many high end location:...(Surf and Sand Resort, Seven Degrees, Black Gold, Nixon Library, Turnip Rose, Marriott, Disneyland Hotels, to name a few)

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
MC

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Ashley G. Married on 04/23/2022

Dream Wedding DJ!

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Jason as our DJ for our wedding. Jason was sure to play songs from the playlist I created which included requests from our guests. Obviously, a lot more goes into being a DJ than just playing good music-and Jason did not disappoint. He was extremely fun to work with and made sure all of the details blended together well. He asked questions about length of time for dances, order of speeches, versions of songs, and so much more which reassured me that all of the details would be well taken care of. He was extremely attentive to our guests and made sure everyone was having a great time on the dance floor. In addition to all of that, my husband and I had to postpone our wedding due to covid. During the postponing process, Jason as extremely flexible with moving dates, venues, etc and made sure I had all the information I needed to make sure he could still be our DJ. I couldn’t recommend Visions Entertainment more and know that you will be in the best hands.
    With so much love, a very happy bride/newlywed :)
  • Hue
    Hue Married on 01/29/2022

Excellent DJ/MC

We hired Brian as our DJ about a month before our wedding! We had a few phone calls with Brian and were able to plan out everything. He had a lot of good ideas, and you can tell he has a lot of experience! Our guests were not much of the dancing type, but Brian suggested some fun games that we played throughout the night that everyone really enjoyed. He did such a great job hosting the games—shoe game and scavenger hunt musical chairs. Planning out the song choices and itinerary/schedule was very easy with the online portal. Loved how organized everything was! Brian, thank you for doing such a great job…you made it so easy for us to enjoy the night because you were so on top of everything and coordinated with the rest of our vendors & venue so effortlessly. Thank you for making our wedding night so much fun and memorable!
  • Erica
    Erica M. Married on 04/24/2021

The Most Epic Wedding DJ

Victor was our wedding DJ this past April, and was hands down one of the best parts about our day. Our number one wedding goal was to host an amazing dance party with non-tradition wedding music, and that's exactly what we got. He listened, checked in, was personable, and was a very comforting figure throughout the entire planning process. He even stepped into roles that were outside of his scope of work just to make sure our day went off flawlessly.

My dad is very into music and had a list of songs he requested to be played. Victor respected this request, and made my father very happy. He also took into consideration my family's heritage, and made sure to play a few Mexican songs which he integrated flawlessly into the music playlist to keep all guests involved.

My parents loved him, the guests loved him, and the staff at my venue told us numerous times that he was the best DJ they've ever had. It is clear how passionate Victor is about his work and his expertise, personality, and great voice make him the best choice we made for our wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

36 photos · 08/17/2019
  • Nick & Emily
    23 photos · 06/20/2015

Agape Planning and Design Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Visions Entertainment is always sensational, on cue, and delivers time and time again. Always a pleasure working with Jason & his team!

Deanna Nash Events Deanna Nash Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Jason and the Visions Entertainment team numerous times, and I hope to do so many more. They are talented, organized and know how to make each party unique to that bride and groom. Their attention to detail, from the first meeting to the actual event, puts customers at ease and assures them that their reception will be amazing!

Every Little Detail Event Planning and Design Every Little Detail Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Jason and his employees at Visions Entertainment. I have worked with them multiple times and they never disappoint! The value of entertainment is amazing for the various packages. They do an incredible job with lighting and really work with their clients to make sure they are happy on event day.

2881 Saturn St, Unit D Brea, 92821
Location of (Visions Entertainment)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding