2881 Saturn St Unit D, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Visions Entertainment

Visions Entertainment is a Full Service Event Production Company, specializing in Emcee/DJ, Lighting, Photobooths and Casino Services. We are dedicated to provided a unique entertainment experience that is created and produced to exceed all of your expectations.

The number one question we get asked is, What makes us different from every other DJ? That answe is simple...We listen!!! When you sit down with us there is no question as to what is going to happen at your event. You tell us what you want, and it is our job to make it happen the night of your event. With over 1000 events behind us, if you don't know what you want, we can assist you in making decisions.

Below is a list of some other reasons to choose Visions:

Professional Emcees
Real Beatmixing DJs
Office, with showroom, to demonstrate all of our different services
Referred by many high end location:...(Surf and Sand Resort, Seven Degrees, Black Gold, Nixon Library, Turnip Rose, Marriott, Disneyland Hotels, to name a few)

• My Event Pros

Visions Entertainment 3
Visions Entertainment 4

Morgan Harris · Married on 10/26/2019

Best djs ever!

My wedding was over 2 weeks ago, and I still have guests commenting about how amazing our DJ was. Victor with Visions Entertainment is not only an incredible DJ, but also a stellar MC, and an even better vendor to have on your team. He will make sure your dance floor is never empty, always make sure you have a glass of champagne in your hand for a toast, and is SO good at getting all of your guests to enjoy the night. You will not regret booking them, and I believe that your wedding will be 1000% better by having one of their DJs at your event. Their knowledge, professionalism, and killer music are invaluable. There is a reason they are on 100s of vendor lists in the SoCal area. They are THAT good! Thank you Victor for making our wedding day a success, and truly being the life of the party. You're the best!! Let's do it again :)

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Golden · Married on 09/09/2019

Goes above and beyond!

I had the pleasure of using Victor for my wedding and dang, he is the best! I have been to a couple events where he has been the DJ so I knew that he was good, but he was AMAZING at my wedding! He was on top of everything and so responsive, played all of our favorites (even ones I forgot to ask him to play) and kept the party going! He even got a beer and glass of wine for my husband and I while we were sitting and eating dinner - totally above and beyond! You will not be sorry at all if you hire Victor, he is amazing! Hurry and book him!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Visions Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
    MC
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

Real Weddings

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Visions Entertainment is always sensational, on cue, and delivers time and time again. Always a pleasure working with Jason & his team!

• Deanna Nash Events
    Deanna Nash Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Jason and the Visions Entertainment team numerous times, and I hope to do so many more. They are talented, organized and know how to make each party unique to that bride and groom. Their attention to detail, from the first meeting to the actual event, puts customers at ease and assures them that their reception will be amazing!

• Every Little Detail Event Planning and Design
    Every Little Detail Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Jason and his employees at Visions Entertainment. I have worked with them multiple times and they never disappoint! The value of entertainment is amazing for the various packages. They do an incredible job with lighting and really work with their clients to make sure they are happy on event day.

• 2881 Saturn St, Unit D Brea, 92821 See on map