Visions Entertainment Reviews

Visions Entertainment 3
Visions Entertainment 4
  • Robertsummers

Robert · Married on 11/23/2019

David was amazing He was so helpful in pulling everything together for us at the last minute and was a great communicator with all of the other vendors. we look forward to using him for events in the future

Sent on 11/22/2011

Morgan Harris · Married on 10/26/2019

Best djs ever!

My wedding was over 2 weeks ago, and I still have guests commenting about how amazing our DJ was. Victor with Visions Entertainment is not only an incredible DJ, but also a stellar MC, and an even better vendor to have on your team. He will make sure your dance floor is never empty, always make sure you have a glass of champagne in your hand for a toast, and is SO good at getting all of your guests to enjoy the night. You will not regret booking them, and I believe that your wedding will be 1000% better by having one of their DJs at your event. Their knowledge, professionalism, and killer music are invaluable. There is a reason they are on 100s of vendor lists in the SoCal area. They are THAT good! Thank you Victor for making our wedding day a success, and truly being the life of the party. You're the best!! Let's do it again :)

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Golden · Married on 09/09/2019

Goes above and beyond!

I had the pleasure of using Victor for my wedding and dang, he is the best! I have been to a couple events where he has been the DJ so I knew that he was good, but he was AMAZING at my wedding! He was on top of everything and so responsive, played all of our favorites (even ones I forgot to ask him to play) and kept the party going! He even got a beer and glass of wine for my husband and I while we were sitting and eating dinner - totally above and beyond! You will not be sorry at all if you hire Victor, he is amazing! Hurry and book him!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Lispi · Married on 06/21/2019

Truly Memorable!

I first met Jason at a bridal show at Summit House in Fullerton, despite our best efforts to avoid talking to vendors (It was one of my first bridal shows and I was completely overwhelmed by everything and didn’t know where to begin or what questions to ask), Jason managed to flag me and my mom down and break the ice. There was an immediate connection with him and my mom and I both felt like we’ve known him forever. We set up a meeting with him and booked him almost immediately. Come time for the wedding - he definitely did not disappoint. He had EVERYONE on the dance floor and kept it that way all night. My friends are still talking about how much fun they had dancing and what a great DJ he was. Even my extremely picky music-wise husband loved him and had a great time. Jason, I hope that I have another event that I need a DJ for, because you were great. Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Christine

Christine Cua · Married on 06/02/2019

More than we expected

Justin was such an amazing guy! He is very easy, very pleasant and on point. He did everything that we requested, and more! He did a great job emceeing as well! The crowd loved him! We loved him!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Victor was great! He totally got the vibe we wanted for our wedding, which was a mix of eras, EDM and Hip Hop. Not easy to achieve, but Victor made it seamless. He's a great MC and kept the party flowing. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

When we started planning my daughters wedding our top priority was to make sure we found an awesome DJ/MC to help take charge of the timeline and keep our guests dancing! Our first meeting with Victor was like visiting with an old friend. He was very excited that were planning an Old Hollywood Movie Theme wedding and had some great suggestions for music and lighting. He was familiar with our venue and knew exactly what we needed. We talked a few times throughout the planning and then had a final meeting before the big day. He gave us big hugs and remembered everything we had planned. He was even able to set up a red carpet for us at the last minute! He genuinely seemed to have a great time, complimented our planning and speeches and consistently checked in with the family throughout the event. All of our Guests said that they couldn't take a break from dancing because the music was just too good. Thank you so much Victor! You exceeded our expectations and made our event even more special! We will be in touch!

Visions Entertainment 5
    Visions Entertainment 6
    Visions Entertainment 7
    Visions Entertainment 8
    Sent on 09/13/2018

Angel · Married on 08/18/2018

Victor at Visions Entertainment was so wonderful to work with and truly made our wedding reception so special! He took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding to discuss our wedding vision, go over our music preferences, and discuss lighting options. As the wedding got closer, he set up a call with us to go over the wedding day timeline and walked us through each step of how the reception would go. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and prepared to assist with any part of the ceremony if needed, helped with seating our guests at the reception, gave us some much needed words of encouragement before our first dance, checked on us throughout the dinner, and after dinner kept guests on the dance floor. He even found ways to indulge my unique musical taste during the dinner! He was so professional and attentive and also kept the mood of the evening very light and fun.  Thanks to Victor the reception went so smoothly and everyone had a great time! We would highly recommend Victor at Visions Entertainment!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kaylyn · Married on 03/23/2018

Justin was absolutely amazing for our wedding!!! He did everything we needed, including special requests like Happy Birthday for my mother-in-law. He anticipated everything we might have needed, but most importantly had EVERYONE dancing!! Even my 92 year old grandma was getting groovy on the dance floor. You can't go wrong with Justin and I would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 03/03/2018

Jason was our DJ, and also provided the lighting for our wedding. During the planning process he was fun to work with, provided us with great ideas, and always got back to us right away. On the day of the event, he was professional, prepared, and ready to show us a great time! He kept us all dancing for hours, and the lighting was perfect! We had such a great night and were lucky to have had Jason as our DJ.... it just doesn't get any better! Thank you Jason! ~Candice and Brian Sanders

Sent on 05/27/2011
  • Gracie

Grace · Married on 02/09/2018

Jason did an absolutely great job at our wedding, and really kept the party going all night long! (Seriously, we had people on the dance floor till the very end). He has a super awesome personality, and knows how to engage a crowd spanning all generations without resorting to super cheesy songs. He also expertly incorporated some of our more "obscure" song requests which really made our night super special. Jason is the best, and I hope I need a DJ for something else in the future so I can use him again!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

Jason is an absolute superstar. We are beyond thrilled with the service he provided. He gave us great direction and advice for picking our key songs and everything was a hit. He was also so charming and professional as our MC. The music was great and his mixes and transitions were flawless. He read the crowd perfectly and somehow managed to fill the dance floor at 2:30 in the afternoon – no easy feat! Thank you, Jason!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kylee · Married on 10/29/2017

Jason was amazing! He helped me through the entire planning process, I sent him so many emails- and he was always to responsive! We had a fairly large, embarrassing family moment & Jason was able to keep my guests entertained and not have them focus on the drama. Thank you again Jason!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2017

We had Victor as our DJ for our wedding after reading reviews about him and the company. He was absolutely wonderful!! I can't say enough good things about him! We met with him a few months before the wedding, and it felt like we were just chatting with an old friend! He made us feel so comfortable, which we loved. He was extremely professional throughout the whole process and was great at communicating with us and the coordinator. At the actual wedding, he was such a great MC and the music was perfect! We got married on a Sunday night and had a small wedding, and we still had almost every guest dancing the night away!!! It was so important for us to have a fun DJ, and Victor was worth every penny! Our guests loved him, and we will forever remember everyone singing the last song together!! Visions Entertainment as a whole was great to work with, and Victor was amazing! Don't hesitate on hiring them!

Sent on 11/11/2017

lourdes · Married on 10/15/2017

I used Victor from Visions Entertainment for my daughters wedding on Oct. 15 at the Surf and Sand. Victor was outstanding! He is very hands on and provided amazing service throughout the night. He has a great personality and many of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed the DJ. Victor had all my guests dancing all night. He stays on a great time schedule and keeps things moving along. He not only played music , but he helped fill my candy bar before the event. I have never been to a wedding before that had such an amazing DJ. He was very accomadating with our request and he also had a great sense of humor! Thank you Victor for such great service!

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason was our dj and he is unbelievably awesome. He made the whole process so easy and our dance floor was packed the entire night. From helping us create our party playlists to tailoring our timeline to run seamlessly, he is super professional and knowledgeable. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Paula · Married on 10/01/2017

5 stars all around! From the moment we inquired to the very end, all was done with great professionalism and made me sure we were in great hands! Our DJ/ MC was Brian Dacuycuy and he was awesome!!! Cannot thank him enough for literally playing every song I requested for and more! He seriously made our wedding reception come alive and we are beyond pleased with his service. The program for the music was easy to use and had extras including all the people involved in the wedding to be mentioned, along with a timeline of the reception. And although we didn't exactly list every single song on there, once we spoke to Brian right before the wedding, he was able to get a feel of our style and asked all the right questions to encompass what we really wanted. I felt that my husband and I were a little all over the place, but he made us feel assured he knew exactly what to play for us and we sure were not disappointed!! Brian, seriously can't thank you and the Visions Ent. team enough for everything! I credit you for making our reception so great and memorable! Definite recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kristine · Married on 09/03/2017

Victor was exceptional! So sweet/funny/nice/caring! I wish I lived in Newport so I could use him more!

My wedding was the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/22/2017

Victor was the perfect DJ at our wedding! We knew right away that Victor was our guy after speaking with him for a few short minutes over the phone. Not only is he exceptionally talented as a DJ, but he also has THE best personality. We knew we wanted someone with a great sense of humor and outgoing personality to keep our friends and family entertained. We met with him before the wedding and he helped us come up with the perfect songs for each of our main events. He surpassed our expectations and our guests are still raving about him. He seamlessly put together the music I envisioned for our wedding ceremony. When it was time for our reception he pumped up our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor! Right before the sparkler exit, our guests started heading outside to enjoy some desserts and the Photo Booth. Victor quickly set up some speakers outside and played our final song that we had requested "Friends in Low Places." We loved how quick he was to take the party outside! Victor was absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend him. Thanks for everything Victor!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jamee · Married on 06/17/2017

We want to share our note to Jason: Now that we are back from Bora Bora, we're back into our old groove, and all the gift boxes have been opened and put away, I wanted to take a moment to let you know just how thankful we are to you for helping us put together an amazing party for us and all our friends. My biggest BIGGEST regret is being pulled in a million different directions and not spending the entire night on the dance floor. I love dancing at weddings, and while I should have known that I wouldn't have the opportunity to do it as much as I would've wanted at my own - I am still a bit bummed about it.

The music was amAZING! Just amazing! Thank you so much for helping us achieve some of my biggest requests: the processional, the top secret first dance song, and a new way to hear my favorite Prince song. It made the night so very memorable for me. I was tickled, just tickled, when I heard it play. <3

I have to throw another party or something where you can come and DJ for us and I can spend all the time I really wanted dancing to some great music. We would really love to have you create more memorable moments with us and our friends in the years to come.

We will gladly spread the word among our family and friends.

Thank you for making the trek out here, for bringing your expertise to the table, for creating a seamless event with us and our coordinator, and for making this a collaborative process every step of the way. More than all that, thank you for your warmth and kindness to us.

Sent on 07/17/2017

MICHELLE · Married on 03/25/2017

Victor and visions entertainment was the best part of our wedding reception . I had seen and experienced Victor's emcee skills through corporate events I had attended and then was blown away to see his associate Jason at my friends wedding in August . My fiancé made sure we booked them first thing (even before our final venue selection LOL). Victor took his time and was attentive . He sat down with my fiancé and I to set up a timeline for the evening , walked us through lighting ideas that completely transformed our space , assisted in song selection and most importantly became a mind reader in understanding what our wedding of 250 wanted throughout the night . There was NEVER an awkward lull between songs or transitioning from cocktail hour to dancing . Guests between all ages told us our dance floor , music and DJ was the best of any wedding they had ever attended . If I could give future brides one piece of advice it would be to book victor and visions entertainment ASAP for their wedding or event before anything else . It would be such a shame not to get them !!thanks again you guys !!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Malissa · Married on 01/29/2017

Justin Lundgren was our DJ/MC. He was absolutely amazing and helped make my wedding day perfect! I have absolutely no complaints.

Sent on 02/01/2017

shelby · Married on 10/29/2016

Vision Entertainment was incredible to work with! They were very responsive and had a great online system that made selecting music very convenient. We had the pleasure of working with Justin and he was awesome. To this day, almost 2 months post wedding everyone is still talking about how great the music was! We pretty much let Justin chose music to bet fit the crowd and he did an excellent job matching genres, genders, ages, etc! The dance floor always had someone on it! Thank you guys for your dedication and professionalism to service!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jason · Married on 10/29/2016

Victor was our DJ for our wedding and everyone LOVED him. He played fantastic music, had great control of the room, and made sure everyone had a great time. He is such a great person as well. Highly recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

Jon with Visions Entertainment was the DJ for our October 1st wedding and he was amazing! He made sure to keep everything on schedule and his set list had everyone dancing all night! He was super easy to work with, professional, and quick to answer any questions I had - Definitely recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2016