VIP Mansion

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$41k - $51k For 100 Guests
Up to 350 guests

Love is not canceled!

We may not be able to hug you in person during these challenging times but Love Isn't Canceled and neither is VIP Events & Weddings! Due to flexibility of our private estates and wonderful relationships with our curated vendors, all our couples affected by COVID-19 were able to reschedule their weddings without any additional charges or penalties.

Now more than ever, couples like you are seeking the privacy and exclusivity of our estates, away from crowds of people, and with more flexility and custom options available to you. We are working hard and are here for you, even if you just need an ear to vent!

VIP: the perfect combination of luxury resort decadence & private estate charm.

Escape the ordinary! Plan your turn-key fully customized wedding at one of Southern California’s exclusive private estates & one-of-a-kind mansions in complete privacy and without the peering eyes of other guests.

Facilities and Capacity

European Elegance meets Southern California Paradise (about our VIP Palazzo Mansion):

Nestled on an exceptionally private, tree lined grounds and announced by grand palm trees, the estate evokes the stately elegance of the Beverly Hills and Palm Beach mansions, right here in the heart of Orange County.

The mansion’s grounds rival those of any world-class resort with a brand new domed gazebo on an oversized grassy lawn overlooking the ocean and breathtaking pool and spa with custom bridge and 5 waterfalls. The expansive terraced hillsides of lush mature landscape create a haven of privacy and seclusion. The stunning crystal chandeliers, 35-foot ceilings, marble floors and contemporary decor provide the perfect setting for a dinner reception.

Absolutely exquisite venues, VIP's Private Estates and Mansions will provide a stunning backdrop for your event – whether it is an intimate & quaint gathering for 25 or extravagant and luxurious wedding celebration for 350.

VIP Mansion and VIP Events & Weddings offer custom all-inclusive wedding packages for couples of every style. Their award-winning and frequently published full-service wedding and event team includes attentive world-class services from the most talented vendors in OC. You will work with the area’s best to design your wedding, your timeline, your menu, your decor, and every other detail in between.

Ready to start planning your dream wedding at one of these spectacular mansion venues? Please contact VIP now to book your tour (and we promise to keep 6ft apart)!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$7,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$850

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Mansion
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Pet Friendly
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

Noelle B. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly Recommend

Sanya and her team are awesome! Very knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. They worked tirelessly to execute my vision and helped make my wedding the event of the century. Highly Recommend!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you my sweet & beautiful Noelle! COVID and a couple of postponements were not going to stop us from creating the wedding of the century! It truly was!! I loved getting to know you, your family and friends... and know that I've made a friend for life in you!
    The entire team of vendors loved you as well and we all poured our hearts and souls into your wedding!

Wishing you and Jamal a lifetime of love and happiness!

XOXO,
    Sanya
  • Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 06/12/2021

Gorgeous Venue, Perfect Planning, Villa Contempo

We got married at Villa Contempo in Orange with the backdrop of Santiago Canyon and it was the most gorgeous, beautiful, stress-less experience we could have asked for. The wedding exceeded all expectations in both look and planning. We worked with Amanda throughout the whole experience, a full 1 year in advance, and she did so much work for us, especially on the day of the wedding. She was always responsive via email and text, she would let us know if she was too busy to answer right that moment but always got back to us with our answers. She arranged for us to meet with Jason's Catering, Sweet Traders, Tustin Florist, DJ Julian Miranda, and even accompanied us to the floral appointment where we got tons of planning done face to face. She contacted my photographer, videographer, hair & makeup team for us to create a timeline and make sure everyone was on the same page. On the day of the wedding, we had 192 guests, so she had 2 assistants Sara and Sanya that were also so sweet, friendly, and helpful. She took care of all the boxes we brought of decorations, place cards, party favors, kids toys; we just left them in her hands and everything ended up exactly where they needed to go. All of the hiccups that happened on the wedding day were taken care of by her team without worrying us and she only brought up a couple things to us that were easily taken care of. The venue itself is gorgeous; we mostly stayed in the lower section with the guest house, our ceremony and reception were outside around the pool, it was a warm night in June, and everyone had a view of the sunset in the canyon. We extended our party until 11pm and the indoor dance floor was packed all night, especially because the bar was right next to it. The guest house was the perfect place to get ready for our 30 people, the girls all had plenty of space to get ready upstairs, the guys had the entire downstairs, and the full kitchen made it easy to lay out snacks and food for getting ready. Overall, we had the perfect experience for our wedding thanks to Amanda and her team and we highly recommend VIP for anyone needing that stress-free experience.
  • Xiaoxi
    Xiaoxi S. Married on 05/13/2021

Sanya is awesome!

We had to switch venue last minute due to Covid but little did we know it turned out even more beautiful than our original venue! Thanks Sanya! You and your team definitely have some hidden heavenly gorgeous venue people don’t usually see from WeddingWire or the Knot!

We are so glad to have found you makes the last minute plan change a perfect wedding.

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much Xiaoxi! My only regret is that I didn't get to work with you and Jason (and your adorable fur-baby Megatron) longer! Hope you're enjoying your new (and married) life in San Fran - you will definitely not miss the East Coast winters!
    Best wishes to you all and hope to stay in touch!
    XOXO,

Team

Sanya Strelec
Sanya Strelec
Lead Planner aka Dream Maker

"Calm under (extreme) pressure. Spreadsheet Queen who has a spreadsheet for everything. Keeps her cool - with her sense of humor intact. Wedding whisperer. Soothing confidence with rock-solid competence."

This is how clients and colleagues describe me and I can honestly say that I am the luckiest person to be able to put all my talents to good use AND witness LOVE... for a living!

I left my Bio-Chem degree and corporate medical world behind, pursued curiosity and built the career of my dreams. I'm a hopeless romantic and still cry at weddings. My slight OCD for all details and perfection (of course all linen seams have to face the same way, don't they?) is finally valued. I am obsessed with Milk Tea Boba and will drive far for a good one. I swear I have a separate stomach for desserts and would rather spend extra time on my spin bike if it enables me to enjoy my gastronomy adventures. I still think that I married THE most amazing man in the world and we are proud parents to 3 little stinkers (and 14 chickens).

When hiring me to be your wedding designer & planner (perhaps event a therapist at times), be prepared to become friends, too! And be warned: you just might become addicted to all things weddings, like I did! :)

Amanda Burke
Amanda Burke
Lead Planner aka Dream Maker

When I started planning my own wedding at 5... ok maybe 6, of course it only made sense that my career path would lead to becoming a wedding and event planner! Plus I’m Italian... so don’t all Italians love and know how to throw a good party?!

I can honestly say I genuinely love what I do and you’ll probably feel that the moment we meet. From designing, to planning, to meeting your families, I love every minute of it... throw your dog in the mix and I’m even more excited!

There really is nothing more rewarding then seeing the smiles on my clients’ faces when they see their dream day come to life!

If I’m not at a wedding you can find me at the beach, trying a new brewery, or tailgating with my family a Charger game!

Jason's Catered Events Jason's Catered Events Wedding Caterers

Venues In Paradise (VIP Mansion) is always a pleasure to work with! Their team is so efficient and professional! We have worked with them for many years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding coordinator. All of their venues are absolutely STUNNING! You will not be disappointed!

24551 Del Prado Dana Point, CA, 92629
Location of (VIP Mansion)

VIP Mansion frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at VIP Mansion?

VIP Mansion includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At VIP Mansion, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

VIP Mansion includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At VIP Mansion, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at VIP Mansion includes:
  • House Wine
  • Limited Bar
  • Open Bar
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of VIP Mansion in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by VIP Mansion for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Mansion
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at VIP Mansion for wedding events?

VIP Mansion offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does VIP Mansion offer?

VIP Mansion offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does VIP Mansion offer for wedding events?

VIP Mansion offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Pet Friendly
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does VIP Mansion have available for wedding events?

VIP Mansion offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend VIP Mansion and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

VIP Mansion is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does VIP Mansion offer?

VIP Mansion currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding