VIP Mansion Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 06/12/2021

Gorgeous Venue, Perfect Planning, Villa Contempo

We got married at Villa Contempo in Orange with the backdrop of Santiago Canyon and it was the most gorgeous, beautiful, stress-less experience we could have asked for. The wedding exceeded all expectations in both look and planning. We worked with Amanda throughout the whole experience, a full 1 year in advance, and she did so much work for us, especially on the day of the wedding. She was always responsive via email and text, she would let us know if she was too busy to answer right that moment but always got back to us with our answers. She arranged for us to meet with Jason's Catering, Sweet Traders, Tustin Florist, DJ Julian Miranda, and even accompanied us to the floral appointment where we got tons of planning done face to face. She contacted my photographer, videographer, hair & makeup team for us to create a timeline and make sure everyone was on the same page. On the day of the wedding, we had 192 guests, so she had 2 assistants Sara and Sanya that were also so sweet, friendly, and helpful. She took care of all the boxes we brought of decorations, place cards, party favors, kids toys; we just left them in her hands and everything ended up exactly where they needed to go. All of the hiccups that happened on the wedding day were taken care of by her team without worrying us and she only brought up a couple things to us that were easily taken care of. The venue itself is gorgeous; we mostly stayed in the lower section with the guest house, our ceremony and reception were outside around the pool, it was a warm night in June, and everyone had a view of the sunset in the canyon. We extended our party until 11pm and the indoor dance floor was packed all night, especially because the bar was right next to it. The guest house was the perfect place to get ready for our 30 people, the girls all had plenty of space to get ready upstairs, the guys had the entire downstairs, and the full kitchen made it easy to lay out snacks and food for getting ready. Overall, we had the perfect experience for our wedding thanks to Amanda and her team and we highly recommend VIP for anyone needing that stress-free experience.
  • Xiaoxi
    Xiaoxi S. Married on 05/13/2021

Sanya is awesome!

We had to switch venue last minute due to Covid but little did we know it turned out even more beautiful than our original venue! Thanks Sanya! You and your team definitely have some hidden heavenly gorgeous venue people don’t usually see from WeddingWire or the Knot!

We are so glad to have found you makes the last minute plan change a perfect wedding.

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much Xiaoxi! My only regret is that I didn't get to work with you and Jason (and your adorable fur-baby Megatron) longer! Hope you're enjoying your new (and married) life in San Fran - you will definitely not miss the East Coast winters!
    Best wishes to you all and hope to stay in touch!
    Sanya
    Ashley M. Married on 03/21/2021

Incredible Venue & Incredible Team

Our wedding at the VIP Palazzo Mansion was perfect! From the very beginning, Sanya was so supportive and professional in helping us put together all of the details for the big day.

The venue was immaculate and the logistics of the event were beautifully organized. It was wonderful to have most of the vendors included in the package - Catering, bar, DJ, rentals, florist, bakery, etc. etc. You still personalize all of the services to your liking, but it was so nice having people that were already familiar with the property and the VIP team (think event set-up, timing, etc.).

Thank you for everything, it was a dream!

Ashley & Omar

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Ashley & Omar! And you know, if Omar ever needs a side job (besides you two being doctors) - tell him he's hired as a wedding planner, LOL!
    Seriously though - we adore you and I know that I have made life long friends in you!
    Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness and laughter...
    Sanya and the VIP Team
  • Omar
    Omar E. Married on 03/21/2021

Our coordinator, Sanya, was a dream come true. I cannot imagine our wedding being so perfect without her.

10/10 would recommend. All of the stereotypes of wedding planning being stressful and difficult flew out the window the minute we started working with Sanya and VIP.

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww thank you soooo much Omar!! I truly loved getting to know you and Ashley and your sweet families! And you know that you have a second career as an amazing wedding planner if you ever get bored of being a doctor, LOL! You were really good at it! ;)
    And what are you going to do with all your free time now and no more of my demanding emails? Hehe.
    Sanya
    Sara A. Married on 01/23/2021

Dream wedding venue

I always knew I wanted to get married in a mansion! My mom and I did some research and found VIP Weddings and Events. We met the owner, Sanya and toured two mansions in Orange County, CA and immediately knew this is the wedding company we wanted to hire. The professionalism, attention to detail, organization, and care were everything I was looking for. I chose my dream wedding venue at a mansion in San Clemente and it was truly a dream come true. VIP offers an all inclusive package and I didn’t have to worry about anything! I love VIP and I loved my wedding and I would recommended them to anyone!
  • Sherin
    Sherin A. Married on 01/23/2021

The most eloquent and meticulously organized

Loved every minute of planning and choosing venue , flowers, colors and everything in between. Sanya was amazing! Her personality, character, amazingly knowledgeable in every aspect. We were treated as if we were family.
    David J. Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible every step of the way!

So grateful to this whole team for making our wedding in 2020 possible! Every vendor and person involved was A+ and my bride and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding day while they made sure everything was smooth and taken care of. Thank you Sanya for all your hard work and keeping my wife sane and happy!
    Jackie Married on 09/05/2020

The best day of my life

We actually got married in 2020! Something we’ll never forget for many obvious reasons. But my gorgeous wedding never could have happened if it wasn’t for all my amazing vendors and wedding planners who made it all happen despite all the challenges. Sanya was pivotal in reassuring my family who was very concerned about our guests safety and she was able to accommodate all our crazy requests without skipping a beat. In the end, it was THE best day of my life and I wouldn’t have changed a thing! I highly, highly recommend this beautiful vineyard estate and Sanya and her vendors!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Jackie! So happy that we were able to make it happen during the crazy COVID times! We did it and we'll never forget your sweet family! Wishing you all the best and hope to see you again real soon!
    Natalie A. Married on 08/22/2020

2020 Life-savers!

Literally life-savers! After we lost our original hotel venue due to COVID, we had only 2 weeks to find a replacement venue and all the major vendors (catering, florist, rentals etc.). After a few days of stress and lots of tears, we got lucky and stumbled upon Sanya and her team. As if waving a magic wand, she took all my worries away and arranged all the vendor meetings and just made it all happen in record time! All the vendors came through and blew us away on the day of our wedding! Everything was perfect and beautiful and made me forget about this crazy year and the pandemic going on. Sanya and her team literally SAVED my wedding day and they were so attentive and incredible on the day of, that my family is still talking about it! Thank you so much!
  • Mele
    Mary T. Married on 03/20/2020

Perfect team!

Amanda and Sonya were the best team we could ever ask for in planning our dream wedding. We were forced to postpone our 2020 wedding and left out of a venue 2 months before our new date in March 2021 and by God's grace he led us to VIP Weddings and they truly made the whole year of waiting worth it! They offered us help the whole way and we've now created a relationship beyond our wedding. Book them! Can't stress this enough for any couple out there!
    Shannon M. Married on 02/12/2020

Unbelievable experience - dream wedding!

Amanda and Sanya are some of the most amazing people I have ever met. They went out of their way to help us plan our dream wedding... even though we only gave them 4 weeks notice! They are truly an outstanding company and outstanding people. They helped us through every step of the way, and we got to do the fun parts and skip out on the not-so-fun ones. They were so amazing that two of my friends are both now using them for their weddings! I highly recommend anyone who wants a beautiful, fun wedding work with VIP.
    Nancy P. Married on 02/08/2020

Pure elegance!!!

We had the most luxurious wedding. From every flower, plate and detail it was carefully thought of. The team at VIP are all unbelievably passionate about making your wedding special. I was fortunate enough to get Sanya and she is the most amazing and sweetest wedding planner ever. She gets it done and will make whatever you want happen.
    Courtney J. Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing experience, highest recommendations!

If you want to feel like a professional is in charge so you don’t have to stress, Sanja is the most amazing person to work with, hands down. After several different interviews with planners, she stood out. My expectations were far exceeded and I have friends wanting to work with her now, because it was “that” awesome. It was the most amazing day, so thankful!!!💕💕💕
    Megan Married on 10/25/2019

Above and beyond service!

Amanda was my full time wedding coordinator and she did an outstanding job and impressed my entire family. Having her along the way helped the whole process be a million times less stressful. Amanda has everything organized for you, helps you think and decide of all the little decisions you would normally never think of. She really helped accommodate make my day so personalized and special. She handles everything with such professionalism and manages everything so well, that I did not have to worry or stress about one thing on my wedding day. I could not recommend her and her team enough. Above and beyond service and worth every penny for your special day.

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review, Megan! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this.
    Your wedding was soooo beautiful and one Amanda will never forget! We think she is pretty awesome too ;-)
    - the VIP Team
    Crystal C. Married on 10/19/2019

Unforgettable!

My wedding was over a year ago and I still get comments from friends and family that my wedding was the best one they ever attended! The estate, of course, had something to do with that, but it was the way the entire wedding day was perfectly planned and organized, down to every last detail, and the amazing staff who were beyond helpful and friendly with my guests, that made it stand out in everyone’s mind. These guys are real pros and know exactly what they are doing. I had Amanda and Sanya, who were beyond incredible, professional and just genuinely kind people, so make sure you ask for them if you want your day to be perfect, fun and unforgettable!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal!!
    We will never forget you guys and your kind families (and the most amazing wedding party)!!
    VIP Team
    Jenny L. Married on 09/07/2019

Sanya & Amanda - the Dream Team!

OMG! What can I say about Sanya and Amanda that hasn’t been said before? They are seriously THE MOST professional, talented, organized, detail oriented and genuine wedding planners you will ever meet! They saved me from going crazy from all the stress of wedding planning!

From the very beginning, while searching for a venue, they were so helpful and showed me 3 of their estates. All their venues are gorgeous! I fell in love with the VIP Mansion (I actually cried when I saw it in person) and from that point on, they took care of everything, like literally every detail, stuff I didn’t even know was a thing! LOL.

They are truly a dream team and made the whole experience so much fun and enjoyable. But the moment of truth: the actual wedding day turned out so perfectly, even though everyone told me that was impossible! All my guests were so impressed and still tell me to this day that it was the best wedding they ever attended! That is all my husband and I ever wanted: for our families and friends to have an unforgettable experience and for us to enjoy our wedding planning and day of, without having to lift a finger or think about anything! Mission accomplished - Sanya and Amanda are born to do this and know how to do it right!

Trust them when they recommend any vendors as they are all top notch and you will not be disappointed!

VIP Mansion's reply:

You're making us blush! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You and Chris were a dream couple and we were honored to help you plan your Big Day!
    And your puppy was seriously the cutest - we need to get together again so we can see him! ;-)
    Wishing you guys all the best in the New Year!
    the VIP Team
    Albert V. Married on 08/17/2019

Stephanie & Alex Wedding - 8/17/19

Amanda and Sanya made our son's wedding ofour lives. Our families and friends can't stop talking about it (our families in Miami keep asking us to "send more pictures, send more pictures"). The support and "can do" attitude of Amanda and Sanya and their staff was truly amazing - no words can describe seeing the joy in our son and his new wife's faces when the event was over and that was mainly due to Amanda, Sanya and their staff (I don't the gentleman's name who was on the floor helping us out (we called him the "Secret Service Agent" because he was always talking into his sleeve) but he was truly amazing and accommodating to all our requests - please pass on our thanks to him as well. Even something as minor as Amanda getting us band aids within, literally, moments of us asking was appreciated (FYI - it was for one of our family members whose high heels were killing her).

Thank you for making this the event of our lifetime!!

Sincerely,

Albert Valdes & Maria Serret

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww thank you so much for your sweet review! It isn't often we get reviews from the parents of the groom so we truly appreciate you taking the time to do this.
    4 months have passed since Alex & Steph's wedding and we still think of your sweet family often - you were so caring, considerate and genuine and it is rare to meet such incredible people that make a lasting impression!
    The fact that Maria had the most amazing taste and planning skills was a huge bonus, hehe, but we will seriously never forget your kindness!
    And that saxophone bridal entrance (and gorgeous florals) will go down in history as the most original! Our staff is still talking about it!

Thank you for acknowledging our hard working team (I was sure to pass on your compliments to Sean and his security team) as it's usually a thankless job for them.

May this New Year and New Decade bring your beautiful family lots of joy, great health, prosperity and maybe even some grandkids?! Hehe ;-)

Sanya, Amanda & the VIP Team
    Danielle D. Married on 08/03/2019

Best experience & want to do it all over again!

I can’t believe it’s already been 6 months since my wedding day but I often think back and honestly can’t imagine doing it all without Sanya and her amazing team! Sanya was such an integral part of our wedding and helped take all the stress out of wedding planning. So many friends ask how we managed to plan the whole wedding in such a short time (5 months) and it’s only because of Sanya that we were able to get everything done without any stress. Wish we could do it all over again! :)
    Thank you!!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Oh Danielle - wish we could do it all over again too, but you better not plan another wedding ever again! LOL.
    I know I have made friends for life in you and Corey and am super excited for your news and your expanding family - yay! 2020 is going to be the most amazing year for you guys! Huge congrats and thank you for allowing me the privilege of planning your Big Day!

Payton A. Married on 04/05/2019

Best wedding company ever in the OC!

Wow, wow, wow I can not say enough about this company! My fiance and I got engaged and we knew right away we wanted to get married and quickly! I always had the dream of getting married in May and when we got engaged in January I was worried it couldn't be done. Well I was waaayy wrong. Amanda and Sanya are THE best wedding planners in the business. They quickly set up all my vendor apts, made the planning process enjoyable and smooth and my wedding day was absolutely flawless! I can not thank you both enough for making my wedding dream come true...all of my guests are still talking about the VIP Mansion today and how dreamy our venue was. We love you guys!!!
    Love Payton and Michael

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww we love you too Payton & Michael! Thank you so much!! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
    - Sanya & Amanda
    John C. Married on 03/16/2019

Best venues and service!

What can we say… Words cannot express the gratitude we have for Sanya and her VIP wedding crew. We were married in March this year, and to this day our relatives and friends can’t stop talking about it!
    It was definitely a day to remember, but most importantly a day that I remember not having to stress… At all!
    It’s hard to know exactly what goes into pulling off a wedding that has so many elements to it, as our wedding planner took care of everything...but I can say this, if you choose Sanya and one of her awesome turn key venues, you too will never know!
    I have since recommend this venue and planners to several other friends in our crew, and I’m happy to say that two of our closest friends are now getting married in July at one of VIP’s other locations in Laguna.

VIP Mansion's reply:

You have no idea how much your words mean to us and how grateful we are that you spoke so highly of our team! And now your friends are having their wedding with us this year! I guess they got to see us "in action" already but they never would have booked unless you vouched for us about your entire wedding planning process. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at their wedding! Woo hoo!

• F
    Fatima Married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding venue in OC!!

Working with Amanda and the VIP Team has been nothing but amazing! When my fiancé and I were starting to look at venues we went to all the “top” venues in OC. Once we inquired, we met Amanda—we instantly knew this had to be our wedding coordinator no matter what! Her passion for what she does is unmatched and you can feel it right away. She made us feel so comfortable with every decision, wecouldn’t believe it! The moment we stepped into the VIP Mansion, we had to book it... this is our dream venue!! We even booked it the same day we toured! I know our wedding will be the most amazing day.. we are counting down the days and can’t wait to have the most memorable day shared with our family and friends. All thanks to VIP Events and Weddings!

—Fatima

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you Fatima - you're THE best! You're in great hands with Amanda, that's for sure! :)
    Happy New Year and we'll be seeing you real soon!
  • Sheila
    Sheila L. Married on 01/19/2019

Not a single critique - this team/venue is amazing!

How is it possible that one of the most important days of your life that's had countless details planned and communicated across multiple vendors goes off without a hitch? This incredible event company takes so much care, is so capable, and truly listens to make your day go exactly how you want it to. I got married at the VIP Mansion last month, and friends/family still compliment me on how well executed and beautiful our wedding was. My high expectations were honestly blown away and it couldn't have gone better.

To start, Amanda Burke is organized, responsive, and has such a positive attitude toward any request or question. Also, most of the vendors work together often, which makes things go very smoothly. They each did such a great job - florals/decor were so beautiful, and the caterer served amazing food - some of my pickiest guests went out of their way to compliment how delicious it was.

I read other reviews here and really can't believe I wasn't the only well-executed event happening during our six months of planning. Amanda and the team really make you feel like your event is their top priority - and it is. They just have nice relationships built with their vendors and work extremely well together. It makes the whole process easy and efficient.

Even though I worked primarily with Amanda, Sanya was also there for the rehearsal and day of the event and was also amazing. The two of them, along with the rest of the staff, made sure every detail we had planned was executed and they were able to help my guests with any need. I keep hearing stories from my guests that show how attentive the staff was throughout the entire night. It's hard to describe how these little things all sum up to a flawless event that was executed by people who work so hard to be sure you enjoy your day.

The venue itself is worthy of compliments as well. The grounds are extremely well kept and you truly feel like you are in a private resort. The layout is perfect and it felt like we kept surprising our guests with each part of the wedding. From sunset views during our ceremony, to our grand entrance down the double staircase, to our surprise whiskey bar/scotch tasting in the library, our guests were truly in awe - and so were we.

We had the best time and the entire feel of the wedding was just happy. Thank you again so much!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Dear Sheila (your name will always make me smile and you know why),
    thank you so much for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and incredible review! We truly can't thank you enough! It makes my heart sing to hear such wonderful feedback for Amanda (we really lucked out when she joined our team) and for all the vendors that we worked so hard to find and are blessed to get to work with. Your wedding party, families and friends were such a joy to meet and it was a pleasure to help them out with any requests they had. Amanda misses you tons but she'll see you soon to return your veil, hehe. :)
    Thank you again and wishing you all the best and lots of little ones!
    Warm hugs,
    Abby Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further! VIP team is all you need to have a perfect wedding at the most beautiful venue in SoCal!

Everyone that knows me expected me to turn into a full Bridezilla at some point but thanks to Sanya and VIP I actually never got stressed and quite enjoyed my wedding planning! I only wish it didn’t go so fast and that I could relive my perfect wedding day all over again! I fell in love with the VIP Mansion the moment I laid my eyes on that giant chandelier and working with Sanya was a dream come true! If you want someone who is super experienced and a true pro, but at the same time, genuine and passionate about her job, then Sanya is your gal! I can’t thank you enough for all the details (don’t think I didn’t notice and appreciate them) and making sure everything went without a hitch! Loved everything about VIP and their vendors!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thanks for not turning into a Bridezilla Abby, lol, but no worries - you were always calm and sweet and we absolutely loved helping you and Mike plan your Big Day! Huge congrats and good luck with your job and house move - you got it!
    The VIP Team
    Sharon A. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing to work with from initial venue search until the Wedding Day!

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to the hard work of Sanya Strelec and her VIP Team! From the first moment I contacted VIP, while searching for venues, until the day of my wedding, they made the whole process effortless, fun and memorable! The private estate was perfect for our wedding as we were able to make it our own by fully customizing every single detail. Sanya was always responsive and easy to talk to and managed to over deliver in all aspects. Our guests are still giving us compliments on how beautiful and perfect everything turned out. The food was incredible, we loved our flowers and were very happy with all the vendors VIP provided. With Sanya and her team, you’ll be in great hands and can actually relax and enjoy your wedding planning and the day of! Excellent job and I highly recommend them!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Sharon! You are making me blush! And huge congrats on the BABY news! Woo hoo! We look forward to staying in touch and wish you all the best!
    Sanya and the VIP Team
    Aj And D. Married on 09/01/2018

THE best venues and planning team

They get 10 out of 5 stars from me! Not only does VIP have the most amazing venues to choose from in So Cal, but they will truly care about you and help you every step of the way with your entire wedding planning!

Sanya and Amanda put me at ease right away and they made sure I stayed on track with my planning (they are perfect for a busy couple who simply can’t put their lives on hold in order to plan their wedding) and not a single item was overlooked. They were professional, friendly, well organized and had the best recommendations and vendors (trust me and stick with all the vendors they recommend as they have a ton of experience here). I just can’t say enough about VIP and their talented hard working team! I’m still on cloud 9 and my Wedding Day was absolutely perfect in every way!

Thank you VIP for making my day magical and unforgettable!

VIP Mansion's reply:

You guys are too sweet with your rave reviews! We are still obsessed with your gorgeous wedding and that dress - WOW!
    We are beyond lucky to have had you as clients and now: friends for life! Thank you for making us fall in love with our job all over again! :)
    Hugs,