VIP Mansion Reviews

1 User photo

VIP Mansion 1
  • F

Fatima · Getting married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding venue in OC!!

Working with Amanda and the VIP Team has been nothing but amazing! When my fiancé and I were starting to look at venues we went to all the “top” venues in OC. Once we inquired, we met Amanda—we instantly knew this had to be our wedding coordinator no matter what! Her passion for what she does is unmatched and you can feel it right away. She made us feel so comfortable with every decision, wecouldn’t believe it! The moment we stepped into the VIP Mansion, we had to book it... this is our dream venue!! We even booked it the same day we toured! I know our wedding will be the most amazing day.. we are counting down the days and can’t wait to have the most memorable day shared with our family and friends. All thanks to VIP Events and Weddings!

—Fatima

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you Fatima - you're THE best! You're in great hands with Amanda, that's for sure! :)
    Happy New Year and we'll be seeing you real soon!
  • Sheila

Sheila Lang · Married on 01/19/2019

Not a single critique - this team/venue is amazing!

How is it possible that one of the most important days of your life that's had countless details planned and communicated across multiple vendors goes off without a hitch? This incredible event company takes so much care, is so capable, and truly listens to make your day go exactly how you want it to. I got married at the VIP Mansion last month, and friends/family still compliment me on how well executed and beautiful our wedding was. My high expectations were honestly blown away and it couldn't have gone better.

To start, Amanda Burke is organized, responsive, and has such a positive attitude toward any request or question. Also, most of the vendors work together often, which makes things go very smoothly. They each did such a great job - florals/decor were so beautiful, and the caterer served amazing food - some of my pickiest guests went out of their way to compliment how delicious it was.

I read other reviews here and really can't believe I wasn't the only well-executed event happening during our six months of planning. Amanda and the team really make you feel like your event is their top priority - and it is. They just have nice relationships built with their vendors and work extremely well together. It makes the whole process easy and efficient.

Even though I worked primarily with Amanda, Sanya was also there for the rehearsal and day of the event and was also amazing. The two of them, along with the rest of the staff, made sure every detail we had planned was executed and they were able to help my guests with any need. I keep hearing stories from my guests that show how attentive the staff was throughout the entire night. It's hard to describe how these little things all sum up to a flawless event that was executed by people who work so hard to be sure you enjoy your day.

The venue itself is worthy of compliments as well. The grounds are extremely well kept and you truly feel like you are in a private resort. The layout is perfect and it felt like we kept surprising our guests with each part of the wedding. From sunset views during our ceremony, to our grand entrance down the double staircase, to our surprise whiskey bar/scotch tasting in the library, our guests were truly in awe - and so were we.

We had the best time and the entire feel of the wedding was just happy. Thank you again so much!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    VIP Mansion 2

VIP Mansion's reply:

Dear Sheila (your name will always make me smile and you know why),
    thank you so much for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and incredible review! We truly can't thank you enough! It makes my heart sing to hear such wonderful feedback for Amanda (we really lucked out when she joined our team) and for all the vendors that we worked so hard to find and are blessed to get to work with. Your wedding party, families and friends were such a joy to meet and it was a pleasure to help them out with any requests they had. Amanda misses you tons but she'll see you soon to return your veil, hehe. :)
    Thank you again and wishing you all the best and lots of little ones!
    Warm hugs,
    Sanya & the VIP Team

Abby · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further! VIP team is all you need to have a perfect wedding at the most beautiful venue in SoCal!

Everyone that knows me expected me to turn into a full Bridezilla at some point but thanks to Sanya and VIP I actually never got stressed and quite enjoyed my wedding planning! I only wish it didn’t go so fast and that I could relive my perfect wedding day all over again! I fell in love with the VIP Mansion the moment I laid my eyes on that giant chandelier and working with Sanya was a dream come true! If you want someone who is super experienced and a true pro, but at the same time, genuine and passionate about her job, then Sanya is your gal! I can’t thank you enough for all the details (don’t think I didn’t notice and appreciate them) and making sure everything went without a hitch! Loved everything about VIP and their vendors!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thanks for not turning into a Bridezilla Abby, lol, but no worries - you were always calm and sweet and we absolutely loved helping you and Mike plan your Big Day! Huge congrats and good luck with your job and house move - you got it!
    The VIP Team

Aj and David · Married on 09/01/2018

THE best venues and planning team

They get 10 out of 5 stars from me! Not only does VIP have the most amazing venues to choose from in So Cal, but they will truly care about you and help you every step of the way with your entire wedding planning!

Sanya and Amanda put me at ease right away and they made sure I stayed on track with my planning (they are perfect for a busy couple who simply can’t put their lives on hold in order to plan their wedding) and not a single item was overlooked. They were professional, friendly, well organized and had the best recommendations and vendors (trust me and stick with all the vendors they recommend as they have a ton of experience here). I just can’t say enough about VIP and their talented hard working team! I’m still on cloud 9 and my Wedding Day was absolutely perfect in every way!

Thank you VIP for making my day magical and unforgettable!

VIP Mansion's reply:

You guys are too sweet with your rave reviews! We are still obsessed with your gorgeous wedding and that dress - WOW!
    We are beyond lucky to have had you as clients and now: friends for life! Thank you for making us fall in love with our job all over again! :)
    Hugs,
    the VIP Team

jordan · Married on 03/23/2018

this place is beyond beautiful, definitely setting standards for my venue

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

My wedding day was 100 % perfect and it is mostly thanks to the amazing, talented, dedicated and passionate wedding planner Sanya Strelec and her amazing staff and vendors! She was with me every step of the way and I truly enjoyed not just my wedding day but also the whole planning process. You cannot go wrong if you book one of their beautiful Estates and have VIP execute your wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2017

VIP Mansion's reply:

Natalie, thanks so much to you and Josh for choosing us, and the beautiful VIP Palazzo Estate for your amazing wedding. I love that you included your adorable puppy as your ring bearer so cute!

Hayden · Married on 10/07/2017

VIP Events and Weddings and the VIP Mansion was more than I could ever dream of! I highly recommend the VIP Mansion. From the very beginning stages Amanda Burke (cooridnator) and her entire team were so amazing! They did everything from showing me the venue to planning all of the vendor apts and making my dream day a day I will remember for the rest of my life (the best part is that it was all inclusive..made my job so much easier as a new bride not knowing anything). Amanda was honestly so amazing and really made my whole planning and wedding expirence that much more enjoyable. Everything was so easy and stress free and she was always there to answer my phone calls and really went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was exactly how I wanted it. Her and all the vendors were so amazing and professional. My now husband ;) and I never felt pressured or uncomfortable and you can tell they genuinely cared about us and how we felt the entire way. I just got back our photos of the wedding and I feel like I am reliving the past year all over. Thank you so much to Amanda Burke and the VIP team, we are forever grateful :).

John · Married on 09/23/2017

I’m not the type to typically write reviews, but in this case I could not resist. First I would say that my initial reluctance to opt in for an all-inclusive package was quickly over-ruled by my fiancé...but as they say, happy wifey happy life-y! What can I say, she was absolutely right. ..and she was absolutely right in choosing Sanya and the VIP estate for our wedding venue. From beginning to end the process was easy, seamless, and absolutely turn key. The day of coordination and logistics were perfection. I just showed up, and everything else just seem to happen. And it couldn’t of happened in a more perfect way for both of us. If you are looking for a venue with “wow-factor”, privacy, and value and a perfectionist attitude from your coordinator, then the VIP estate and Sanya’s team are the only choice I can imagine recommending.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

I Would highly recommend VIP To host your Wedding! I had a very specific theme in my mind and the team here blew me away with their ability to meet those expectations! I had my wedding in September, and from the moment of booking to the night of the wedding I was in good hands! Sanya is an absolute genius in the wedding business! She gets it! And she’s a hard worker that will work tirelessly to deliver your dream wedding! Her communication is excellent and her attention to detail was concise and thoughtful. Her team is the best in the business and made us feel incredibly important. My guests raved that this was the best wedding they have ever attended! From the decor, venue, flowers and entertainment we WOWED our family and friends. They helped us create the most magical night and kept it stress free for us. Thank you Sanya and VIP weddings and Events for creating the best night of our lives!

Dane · Married on 08/05/2017

Sanya Strelec and VIP weddings made wedding planning easy! The venue was insanely gorgeous and our guests had a phenomenal time. Best of all though is they took the worry out of planning a wedding. Thankfully to them, my wife and I actually had fun planning our wedding. They delivered service beyond our expectations and I would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Anka · Married on 03/18/2017

As the mother of the bride and someone who was footing the bill for the wedding, it was very important to me to work with someone professional, attentive and who knew their stuff! These mansions are beautiful but I wanted to make sure I was getting the best value and high end wedding for my daughter! VIP and Sanya exceeded all my expectations and were willing to work with us and make us feel at ease throughout the whole process! Highly recommend Sanya and her staff - exceptional people, great service and they delivered on everything they promised and then some! My daughter and I could not be happpier with how everything turned out! Thank you!!

Sandra · Married on 11/19/2016

Where is the 6th Star?? These guys are amazing...from initial contact, to viewing the venues, to booking and finally the "Big Day", Sanya and her crew were amazing!! VIP made the entire process truly "turn-key", and I have already recommended them to three close friends and other family members. I cannot say enough about the fact that I really felt more like a friend than a client the entire time. Sanya was super attentive and understanding of my wishes and her detail-awareness is unparalleled in any customer service relationship that I can recently recall. I can say that I left the entire experience with memories I will cherish forever, and a friend that I can say without a doubt deserves 10 stars out of 5 for professionalism and overall service!!

Mona · Married on 11/06/2016

I love Sanya. She genuinely cares about her clients and listens to what they invision. VIP is for those who want a glamourous wedding and really need guidance throughout the process. We had an Orange County wedding that didn't hurt our wallets either. We had the most amazing time. Our wedding was so beautiful, people haven't stopped talking about it. If you don't choose her, you are making a huge mistake!

Sandy · Married on 10/08/2016

Five Stars All The Way

We had the most amazing wedding experience. Sanya and her team were with us every step of the way. The venue was amazing and vendors awesome.

Albert · Married on 09/04/2016

So getting married is a big deal... a REALLY BIG DEAL, and so starting early to get every detail taken care of is a necessity! We started about 6 months ahead of time, for our LABOR DAY Weekend WEDDING, and the team at VIP Mansion took wonderful care of us! From the moment we first set eyes on our venue, Villa Contempo in Orange, we knew we had found the perfect site. Kaleigh truly went out of her way to ensure that every little detail was just what we wanted; and with Lion Dancers, an In-N-Out Truck, a Baby-Sitting room for the kids as well as a Claw-Machine - we had ALOT going on. Both Kaleigh and Sanya were incredibly professional, flexible, and truly a Dream to work with... and thanks to their hard work and efforts, they made our DREAM WEDDING come true!

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Unbelievable venue - the mansion was so gorgeous and my wedding day was absolutely perfect! My guests are still telling us that our wedding was the best one they ever attended and they can’t stop raving about the mansion, beautiful flowers, delish food, great DJ and how everything turned out! We are so glad we went with the all-inclusive package that VIP offers! It was so much less stress for us and all the vendors are out of this world! We adore Sanya Strelec and were very lucky to have her as our coordinator! We highly recommend VIP to anyone looking for that perfect, fun and stress-free wedding planning experience.

Melanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Kaleigh and Sanya were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the entire wedding planning process so much fun and kept me from losing my mind! My husband and I both live in the Bay Area and thought that it was going to be a nightmare trying to plan a wedding in Southern California, but thanks to the VIP team everything was such a seamless process. Our wedding was perfect and even more than I ever imagined it to be. The venue (VIP Mansion) was also breathtaking and I highly recommending having your wedding here. Thanks to Kaleigh and Sanya, we were able to have our dream wedding!!

Veronica · Married on 07/16/2016

I absolutely loved working with the amazing team from VIP, especially Sanya - you will never meet anyone more passionate or dedicated to her job! I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for us throughout our wedding planning and the day of the wedding! Everything was well above what we expected! The mansion was stunning to begin with, but it was all the personal touches and reassurances that Sanya and her team provided that made all the difference!

Christine · Married on 05/21/2016

Sanya and Hillary gave me and my husband the most beautiful wedding!! So happy we found VIP to plan our wedding - they were responsive, friendly, budget-conscientious, and most of all wonderful people to work with!!

• Z

z · Married on 05/21/2016

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to Sanya (manager) and Kaleigh for doing an incredible job planning my wedding. They are the most pleasant people to work with; flexible and accommodating, detail-oriented, very professional and responsive. My one advice to brides who are reading this is: if you have decided to forgo a hotel wedding look no further... Sanya is THE WEDDING WHISPERER you are looking for.

Sent on 12/13/2016

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much Zahra! Your nickname "the wedding whisperer" is still Sanya's favorite! :) Although we had a short time to plan your Big Day (thanks to the doctors' busy schedules), we became friends fast and loved every minute of getting to know you and Alexis! Thank you so much for also referring your friends (THE best compliment you could ever give us!!), who will be tying the knot with us next year! Woo hoo!

Allysan · Married on 05/14/2016

"Perfect!".... the word that our daughter used to describe her wedding!
    Everyone knows that the "perfect" wedding day does not just happen...our journey toward "perfection" began with Sanya Strelec, our wedding coordinator!
    Not being from California, we were not aware of the available venues OR which ones would fit our daughter's "wish list". Venue wanted: a spectacular ocean view, where the wedding could be outdoors and formal, the reception and dinner could be elegant without being stuffy and the dance could be private and fun for family and friends. Ok, this MOB was a little panicked, but immediately, Sanya totally understood the "wish list”, us and "the dream". We had our daughter's wedding at the spectacular Villa Como.
    After the venue was selected, Sanya and Hillary met with us several times to meet with vendors, make selections, answer questions, make recommendations and answer more questions!! We always felt like we were with fun, knowledgeable, professional, supportive FRIENDS! I can honestly say ALL vendors that were recommended by Sanya or Hillary were totally amazing!
    I could go on and on about how impressed we were with VIP, how highly we recommend them and how valuable they are as wedding planners and friends.
    My final comment should be the icing on your wedding cake! Sanya was with us during the WHOLE journey to perfection....Sanya even held-off having her baby girl till 2 days after the wedding...I call that total dedication to our dream!!

Bradd · Married on 04/09/2016

We were very happy with Sanya and her team. They were a pleasure to work with

Sent on 12/13/2016

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you very much Bradd! We absolutely adore you and Aneesa! We will miss you now that you moved to NY but we now have 2 more reasons to visit the East Coast :)

k · Married on 01/30/2016

cccc
    c'c

cc

Dawn · Married on 11/21/2015

Sanya is a goddess! I worked with her for nearly two years to plan my dream wedding at the il Palazzo mansion and the VIP team and its vendors made it truly magical. I would not change a thing!