VIP Mansion Reviews

80 | Dana Point, CA

80 Reviews for VIP Mansion

1 User photo

Shannon Mcclintock · Married on 02/12/2020

Unbelievable experience - dream wedding!

Amanda and Sanya are some of the most amazing people I have ever met. They went out of their way to help us plan our dream wedding... even though we only gave them 4 weeks notice! They are truly an outstanding company and outstanding people. They helped us through every step of the way, and we got to do the fun parts and skip out on the not-so-fun ones. They were so amazing that two of my friends are both now using them for their weddings! I highly recommend anyone who wants a beautiful, fun wedding work with VIP.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Megan S · Married on 10/25/2019

Above and beyond service!

Amanda was my full time wedding coordinator and she did an outstanding job and impressed my entire family. Having her along the way helped the whole process be a million times less stressful. Amanda has everything organized for you, helps you think and decide of all the little decisions you would normally never think of. She really helped accommodate make my day so personalized and special. She handles everything with such professionalism and manages everything so well, that I did not have to worry or stress about one thing on my wedding day. I could not recommend her and her team enough. Above and beyond service and worth every penny for your special day.

Sent on 12/11/2019

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review, Megan! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this.
    Your wedding was soooo beautiful and one Amanda will never forget! We think she is pretty awesome too ;-)
    - the VIP Team

Jenny Lee · Married on 09/07/2019

Sanya & Amanda - the Dream Team!

OMG! What can I say about Sanya and Amanda that hasn’t been said before? They are seriously THE MOST professional, talented, organized, detail oriented and genuine wedding planners you will ever meet! They saved me from going crazy from all the stress of wedding planning!

From the very beginning, while searching for a venue, they were so helpful and showed me 3 of their estates. All their venues are gorgeous! I fell in love with the VIP Mansion (I actually cried when I saw it in person) and from that point on, they took care of everything, like literally every detail, stuff I didn’t even know was a thing! LOL.

They are truly a dream team and made the whole experience so much fun and enjoyable. But the moment of truth: the actual wedding day turned out so perfectly, even though everyone told me that was impossible! All my guests were so impressed and still tell me to this day that it was the best wedding they ever attended! That is all my husband and I ever wanted: for our families and friends to have an unforgettable experience and for us to enjoy our wedding planning and day of, without having to lift a finger or think about anything! Mission accomplished - Sanya and Amanda are born to do this and know how to do it right!

Trust them when they recommend any vendors as they are all top notch and you will not be disappointed!

VIP Mansion's reply:

You're making us blush! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You and Chris were a dream couple and we were honored to help you plan your Big Day!
    And your puppy was seriously the cutest - we need to get together again so we can see him! ;-)
    Wishing you guys all the best in the New Year!
    the VIP Team

Albert Valdes & Maria Serret · Married on 08/17/2019

Stephanie & Alex Wedding - 8/17/19

Amanda and Sanya made our son's wedding ofour lives. Our families and friends can't stop talking about it (our families in Miami keep asking us to "send more pictures, send more pictures"). The support and "can do" attitude of Amanda and Sanya and their staff was truly amazing - no words can describe seeing the joy in our son and his new wife's faces when the event was over and that was mainly due to Amanda, Sanya and their staff (I don't the gentleman's name who was on the floor helping us out (we called him the "Secret Service Agent" because he was always talking into his sleeve) but he was truly amazing and accommodating to all our requests - please pass on our thanks to him as well. Even something as minor as Amanda getting us band aids within, literally, moments of us asking was appreciated (FYI - it was for one of our family members whose high heels were killing her).

Thank you for making this the event of our lifetime!!

Sincerely,

Albert Valdes & Maria Serret

Sent on 08/28/2019

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww thank you so much for your sweet review! It isn't often we get reviews from the parents of the groom so we truly appreciate you taking the time to do this.
    4 months have passed since Alex & Steph's wedding and we still think of your sweet family often - you were so caring, considerate and genuine and it is rare to meet such incredible people that make a lasting impression!
    The fact that Maria had the most amazing taste and planning skills was a huge bonus, hehe, but we will seriously never forget your kindness!
    And that saxophone bridal entrance (and gorgeous florals) will go down in history as the most original! Our staff is still talking about it!

Thank you for acknowledging our hard working team (I was sure to pass on your compliments to Sean and his security team) as it's usually a thankless job for them.

May this New Year and New Decade bring your beautiful family lots of joy, great health, prosperity and maybe even some grandkids?! Hehe ;-)

Sanya, Amanda & the VIP Team

Danielle Dee · Married on 08/03/2019

Best experience & want to do it all over again!

I can’t believe it’s already been 6 months since my wedding day but I often think back and honestly can’t imagine doing it all without Sanya and her amazing team! Sanya was such an integral part of our wedding and helped take all the stress out of wedding planning. So many friends ask how we managed to plan the whole wedding in such a short time (5 months) and it’s only because of Sanya that we were able to get everything done without any stress. Wish we could do it all over again! :)
    Thank you!!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Oh Danielle - wish we could do it all over again too, but you better not plan another wedding ever again! LOL.
    I know I have made friends for life in you and Corey and am super excited for your news and your expanding family - yay! 2020 is going to be the most amazing year for you guys! Huge congrats and thank you for allowing me the privilege of planning your Big Day!

Payton and Michael · Married on 04/05/2019

Best wedding company ever in the OC!

Wow, wow, wow I can not say enough about this company! My fiance and I got engaged and we knew right away we wanted to get married and quickly! I always had the dream of getting married in May and when we got engaged in January I was worried it couldn't be done. Well I was waaayy wrong. Amanda and Sanya are THE best wedding planners in the business. They quickly set up all my vendor apts, made the planning process enjoyable and smooth and my wedding day was absolutely flawless! I can not thank you both enough for making my wedding dream come true...all of my guests are still talking about the VIP Mansion today and how dreamy our venue was. We love you guys!!!
    Love Payton and Michael

Sent on 01/01/2020

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww we love you too Payton & Michael! Thank you so much!! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
    - Sanya & Amanda

John Cass · Married on 03/16/2019

Best venues and service!

What can we say… Words cannot express the gratitude we have for Sanya and her VIP wedding crew. We were married in March this year, and to this day our relatives and friends can’t stop talking about it!
    It was definitely a day to remember, but most importantly a day that I remember not having to stress… At all!
    It’s hard to know exactly what goes into pulling off a wedding that has so many elements to it, as our wedding planner took care of everything...but I can say this, if you choose Sanya and one of her awesome turn key venues, you too will never know!
    I have since recommend this venue and planners to several other friends in our crew, and I’m happy to say that two of our closest friends are now getting married in July at one of VIP’s other locations in Laguna.

VIP Mansion's reply:

You have no idea how much your words mean to us and how grateful we are that you spoke so highly of our team! And now your friends are having their wedding with us this year! I guess they got to see us "in action" already but they never would have booked unless you vouched for us about your entire wedding planning process. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at their wedding! Woo hoo!

• F

Fatima · Married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding venue in OC!!

Working with Amanda and the VIP Team has been nothing but amazing! When my fiancé and I were starting to look at venues we went to all the “top” venues in OC. Once we inquired, we met Amanda—we instantly knew this had to be our wedding coordinator no matter what! Her passion for what she does is unmatched and you can feel it right away. She made us feel so comfortable with every decision, wecouldn’t believe it! The moment we stepped into the VIP Mansion, we had to book it... this is our dream venue!! We even booked it the same day we toured! I know our wedding will be the most amazing day.. we are counting down the days and can’t wait to have the most memorable day shared with our family and friends. All thanks to VIP Events and Weddings!

—Fatima

Sent on 12/30/2018

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thank you Fatima - you're THE best! You're in great hands with Amanda, that's for sure! :)
    Happy New Year and we'll be seeing you real soon!
  • Sheila

Sheila Lang · Married on 01/19/2019

Not a single critique - this team/venue is amazing!

How is it possible that one of the most important days of your life that's had countless details planned and communicated across multiple vendors goes off without a hitch? This incredible event company takes so much care, is so capable, and truly listens to make your day go exactly how you want it to. I got married at the VIP Mansion last month, and friends/family still compliment me on how well executed and beautiful our wedding was. My high expectations were honestly blown away and it couldn't have gone better.

To start, Amanda Burke is organized, responsive, and has such a positive attitude toward any request or question. Also, most of the vendors work together often, which makes things go very smoothly. They each did such a great job - florals/decor were so beautiful, and the caterer served amazing food - some of my pickiest guests went out of their way to compliment how delicious it was.

I read other reviews here and really can't believe I wasn't the only well-executed event happening during our six months of planning. Amanda and the team really make you feel like your event is their top priority - and it is. They just have nice relationships built with their vendors and work extremely well together. It makes the whole process easy and efficient.

Even though I worked primarily with Amanda, Sanya was also there for the rehearsal and day of the event and was also amazing. The two of them, along with the rest of the staff, made sure every detail we had planned was executed and they were able to help my guests with any need. I keep hearing stories from my guests that show how attentive the staff was throughout the entire night. It's hard to describe how these little things all sum up to a flawless event that was executed by people who work so hard to be sure you enjoy your day.

The venue itself is worthy of compliments as well. The grounds are extremely well kept and you truly feel like you are in a private resort. The layout is perfect and it felt like we kept surprising our guests with each part of the wedding. From sunset views during our ceremony, to our grand entrance down the double staircase, to our surprise whiskey bar/scotch tasting in the library, our guests were truly in awe - and so were we.

We had the best time and the entire feel of the wedding was just happy. Thank you again so much!

Sent on 02/16/2019

VIP Mansion's reply:

Dear Sheila (your name will always make me smile and you know why),
    thank you so much for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and incredible review! We truly can't thank you enough! It makes my heart sing to hear such wonderful feedback for Amanda (we really lucked out when she joined our team) and for all the vendors that we worked so hard to find and are blessed to get to work with. Your wedding party, families and friends were such a joy to meet and it was a pleasure to help them out with any requests they had. Amanda misses you tons but she'll see you soon to return your veil, hehe. :)
    Thank you again and wishing you all the best and lots of little ones!
    Warm hugs,

Abby · Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further! VIP team is all you need to have a perfect wedding at the most beautiful venue in SoCal!

Everyone that knows me expected me to turn into a full Bridezilla at some point but thanks to Sanya and VIP I actually never got stressed and quite enjoyed my wedding planning! I only wish it didn’t go so fast and that I could relive my perfect wedding day all over again! I fell in love with the VIP Mansion the moment I laid my eyes on that giant chandelier and working with Sanya was a dream come true! If you want someone who is super experienced and a true pro, but at the same time, genuine and passionate about her job, then Sanya is your gal! I can’t thank you enough for all the details (don’t think I didn’t notice and appreciate them) and making sure everything went without a hitch! Loved everything about VIP and their vendors!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Thanks for not turning into a Bridezilla Abby, lol, but no worries - you were always calm and sweet and we absolutely loved helping you and Mike plan your Big Day! Huge congrats and good luck with your job and house move - you got it!
    The VIP Team

Sharon and Mike · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing to work with from initial venue search until the Wedding Day!

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to the hard work of Sanya Strelec and her VIP Team! From the first moment I contacted VIP, while searching for venues, until the day of my wedding, they made the whole process effortless, fun and memorable! The private estate was perfect for our wedding as we were able to make it our own by fully customizing every single detail. Sanya was always responsive and easy to talk to and managed to over deliver in all aspects. Our guests are still giving us compliments on how beautiful and perfect everything turned out. The food was incredible, we loved our flowers and were very happy with all the vendors VIP provided. With Sanya and her team, you’ll be in great hands and can actually relax and enjoy your wedding planning and the day of! Excellent job and I highly recommend them!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Sharon! You are making me blush! And huge congrats on the BABY news! Woo hoo! We look forward to staying in touch and wish you all the best!
    Sanya and the VIP Team

Aj and David · Married on 09/01/2018

THE best venues and planning team

They get 10 out of 5 stars from me! Not only does VIP have the most amazing venues to choose from in So Cal, but they will truly care about you and help you every step of the way with your entire wedding planning!

Sanya and Amanda put me at ease right away and they made sure I stayed on track with my planning (they are perfect for a busy couple who simply can’t put their lives on hold in order to plan their wedding) and not a single item was overlooked. They were professional, friendly, well organized and had the best recommendations and vendors (trust me and stick with all the vendors they recommend as they have a ton of experience here). I just can’t say enough about VIP and their talented hard working team! I’m still on cloud 9 and my Wedding Day was absolutely perfect in every way!

Thank you VIP for making my day magical and unforgettable!

VIP Mansion's reply:

You guys are too sweet with your rave reviews! We are still obsessed with your gorgeous wedding and that dress - WOW!
    We are beyond lucky to have had you as clients and now: friends for life! Thank you for making us fall in love with our job all over again! :)
    Hugs,
    the VIP Team

jordan · Married on 03/23/2018

this place is beyond beautiful, definitely setting standards for my venue

Sent on 02/13/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

My wedding day was 100 % perfect and it is mostly thanks to the amazing, talented, dedicated and passionate wedding planner Sanya Strelec and her amazing staff and vendors! She was with me every step of the way and I truly enjoyed not just my wedding day but also the whole planning process. You cannot go wrong if you book one of their beautiful Estates and have VIP execute your wedding!

VIP Mansion's reply:

Natalie, thanks so much to you and Josh for choosing us, and the beautiful VIP Palazzo Estate for your amazing wedding. I love that you included your adorable puppy as your ring bearer so cute!

Hayden · Married on 10/07/2017

VIP Events and Weddings and the VIP Mansion was more than I could ever dream of! I highly recommend the VIP Mansion. From the very beginning stages Amanda Burke (cooridnator) and her entire team were so amazing! They did everything from showing me the venue to planning all of the vendor apts and making my dream day a day I will remember for the rest of my life (the best part is that it was all inclusive..made my job so much easier as a new bride not knowing anything). Amanda was honestly so amazing and really made my whole planning and wedding expirence that much more enjoyable. Everything was so easy and stress free and she was always there to answer my phone calls and really went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was exactly how I wanted it. Her and all the vendors were so amazing and professional. My now husband ;) and I never felt pressured or uncomfortable and you can tell they genuinely cared about us and how we felt the entire way. I just got back our photos of the wedding and I feel like I am reliving the past year all over. Thank you so much to Amanda Burke and the VIP team, we are forever grateful :).

John · Married on 09/23/2017

I’m not the type to typically write reviews, but in this case I could not resist. First I would say that my initial reluctance to opt in for an all-inclusive package was quickly over-ruled by my fiancé...but as they say, happy wifey happy life-y! What can I say, she was absolutely right. ..and she was absolutely right in choosing Sanya and the VIP estate for our wedding venue. From beginning to end the process was easy, seamless, and absolutely turn key. The day of coordination and logistics were perfection. I just showed up, and everything else just seem to happen. And it couldn’t of happened in a more perfect way for both of us. If you are looking for a venue with “wow-factor”, privacy, and value and a perfectionist attitude from your coordinator, then the VIP estate and Sanya’s team are the only choice I can imagine recommending.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

I Would highly recommend VIP To host your Wedding! I had a very specific theme in my mind and the team here blew me away with their ability to meet those expectations! I had my wedding in September, and from the moment of booking to the night of the wedding I was in good hands! Sanya is an absolute genius in the wedding business! She gets it! And she’s a hard worker that will work tirelessly to deliver your dream wedding! Her communication is excellent and her attention to detail was concise and thoughtful. Her team is the best in the business and made us feel incredibly important. My guests raved that this was the best wedding they have ever attended! From the decor, venue, flowers and entertainment we WOWED our family and friends. They helped us create the most magical night and kept it stress free for us. Thank you Sanya and VIP weddings and Events for creating the best night of our lives!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Dane · Married on 08/05/2017

Sanya Strelec and VIP weddings made wedding planning easy! The venue was insanely gorgeous and our guests had a phenomenal time. Best of all though is they took the worry out of planning a wedding. Thankfully to them, my wife and I actually had fun planning our wedding. They delivered service beyond our expectations and I would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Anka · Married on 03/18/2017

As the mother of the bride and someone who was footing the bill for the wedding, it was very important to me to work with someone professional, attentive and who knew their stuff! These mansions are beautiful but I wanted to make sure I was getting the best value and high end wedding for my daughter! VIP and Sanya exceeded all my expectations and were willing to work with us and make us feel at ease throughout the whole process! Highly recommend Sanya and her staff - exceptional people, great service and they delivered on everything they promised and then some! My daughter and I could not be happpier with how everything turned out! Thank you!!

Sandra · Married on 11/19/2016

Where is the 6th Star?? These guys are amazing...from initial contact, to viewing the venues, to booking and finally the "Big Day", Sanya and her crew were amazing!! VIP made the entire process truly "turn-key", and I have already recommended them to three close friends and other family members. I cannot say enough about the fact that I really felt more like a friend than a client the entire time. Sanya was super attentive and understanding of my wishes and her detail-awareness is unparalleled in any customer service relationship that I can recently recall. I can say that I left the entire experience with memories I will cherish forever, and a friend that I can say without a doubt deserves 10 stars out of 5 for professionalism and overall service!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mona · Married on 11/06/2016

I love Sanya. She genuinely cares about her clients and listens to what they invision. VIP is for those who want a glamourous wedding and really need guidance throughout the process. We had an Orange County wedding that didn't hurt our wallets either. We had the most amazing time. Our wedding was so beautiful, people haven't stopped talking about it. If you don't choose her, you are making a huge mistake!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Sandy · Married on 10/08/2016

Five Stars All The Way

We had the most amazing wedding experience. Sanya and her team were with us every step of the way. The venue was amazing and vendors awesome.

Albert · Married on 09/04/2016

So getting married is a big deal... a REALLY BIG DEAL, and so starting early to get every detail taken care of is a necessity! We started about 6 months ahead of time, for our LABOR DAY Weekend WEDDING, and the team at VIP Mansion took wonderful care of us! From the moment we first set eyes on our venue, Villa Contempo in Orange, we knew we had found the perfect site. Kaleigh truly went out of her way to ensure that every little detail was just what we wanted; and with Lion Dancers, an In-N-Out Truck, a Baby-Sitting room for the kids as well as a Claw-Machine - we had ALOT going on. Both Kaleigh and Sanya were incredibly professional, flexible, and truly a Dream to work with... and thanks to their hard work and efforts, they made our DREAM WEDDING come true!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Unbelievable venue - the mansion was so gorgeous and my wedding day was absolutely perfect! My guests are still telling us that our wedding was the best one they ever attended and they can’t stop raving about the mansion, beautiful flowers, delish food, great DJ and how everything turned out! We are so glad we went with the all-inclusive package that VIP offers! It was so much less stress for us and all the vendors are out of this world! We adore Sanya Strelec and were very lucky to have her as our coordinator! We highly recommend VIP to anyone looking for that perfect, fun and stress-free wedding planning experience.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Melanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Kaleigh and Sanya were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the entire wedding planning process so much fun and kept me from losing my mind! My husband and I both live in the Bay Area and thought that it was going to be a nightmare trying to plan a wedding in Southern California, but thanks to the VIP team everything was such a seamless process. Our wedding was perfect and even more than I ever imagined it to be. The venue (VIP Mansion) was also breathtaking and I highly recommending having your wedding here. Thanks to Kaleigh and Sanya, we were able to have our dream wedding!!

Sent on 12/14/2016