The Bloom Of Time

Lake Forest, CA View map

$6,053 Typical Price

The Bloom Of Time began with a giant spark of creativity and a simple passion for making art out of the bounty that nature brings us with each season. Founded by Adrienne and Jed Moore in 2012, The Bloom Of Time is a boutique floral design studio servicing Orange County and Southern California.

The phrase "the bloom of time" stems from the meaning of the Japanese words, wabi-sabi, which approach the beauty and character that material things acquire as they endure the passing of time — something which has always inspired our work.

We are passionate about working personally with our clients to meet and exceed their needs and expectations, creating designs that are eye-catching, relevant, and expressive of their individual stories.

We seek to provide you with a premium floral experience, using our design expertise to infuse your environment with an inviting and artful touch. We specialize in weddings and occasions of all kinds, as well as individually inspired designs for your home, workplace, friend, or loved one.

Please contact us for your complimentary consultation. We can't wait to hear from you!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$240

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,053

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

Steph Married on 11/27/2021

Yes 🙌🏻 Hire them do it

The Bloom of Time
    Wedding Location: Waterfront Hilton Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel in Huntington Beach, CA
    Date: 11/27/21

I would 100% recommend the Bloom of Time for my wedding flowers. Shawna & Jed were very responsive and understanding of all the changes that happened when planning a pandemic wedding. We had to pay for our sample centerpiece but it was nice to go to their lovely studio in Lake Forest and see all their supplies, decor options and their other projects. Everyone was masked and my centerpiece very much matched my vision. I was very pleased with our flowers.

TL;DR
    Pros:
    Shawna is very attentive to details and willing to take feedback
    Very responsive & flexible. I usually got emails back within a few days whereas other florists would not that hear back for a week
    Flowers were high quality and are drying well
    Budget conscious. Shawna was always willing to suggest more economical alternatives

Cons:
    it is on the higher end of the floral quotes but certainly not the highest quote I received
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 09/25/2021

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely stunning! I really wanted a floral arrangement I had seen them do at another wedding, and they delivered. Our flowers were stunning and a big focal point to our day. Our bouquets were stunning. They even threw in a complementary bouquet for my flower girl & flowers for the cake. If it wasn’t for the hanging installation I added, it would have all been very affordable. They also were very flexible & quick to respond to all of my last minute changes.
    Kelsey B. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Florals

I am blown away by The Bloom of Time! We used them for our wedding florals and they exceeded expectations (and we had high expectations!). The floral arch, bouquets, centerpieces, table runner were all amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

31 photos · 08/31/2015
  • Andrew & Lizel
    30 photos · 08/01/2015

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Simply Sweet Weddings & Events Simply Sweet Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Adrienne is extremely talented, creating such amazing floral designs for all of the weddings we have done together and a stylized shoot as well! I think my favorites are always the beautiful lush bridal bouquets she creates! She is extremely responsive and easy to work with, and I love referring my brides to her!

22511 Aspan St, Suite A Lake Forest, 92630

Open by Appointment
Location of (The Bloom Of Time)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding