22511 Aspan St Suite A, Lake Forest, CA 92630 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Bloom Of Time

The Bloom Of Time began with a giant spark of creativity and a simple passion for making art out of the bounty that nature brings us with each season. Founded by Adrienne and Jed Moore in 2012, The Bloom Of Time is a boutique floral design studio servicing Orange County and Southern California.

The phrase "the bloom of time" stems from the meaning of the Japanese words, wabi-sabi, which approach the beauty and character that material things acquire as they endure the passing of time — something which has always inspired our work.

We are passionate about working personally with our clients to meet and exceed their needs and expectations, creating designs that are eye-catching, relevant, and expressive of their individual stories.

We seek to provide you with a premium floral experience, using our design expertise to infuse your environment with an inviting and artful touch. We specialize in weddings and occasions of all kinds, as well as individually inspired designs for your home, workplace, friend, or loved one.

Please contact us for your complimentary consultation. We can't wait to hear from you!

Follow The Bloom Of Time on

The Bloom Of Time 7
  • wethebest4ever

Jen · Married on 05/26/2019

My bouquet was everything

3 weeks after my wedding, I still can't stop thinking about how beautiful my bouquet was. I wish I could have kept it forever. They took all of my ideas and created something more beautiful than I could have even imagined. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    The Bloom Of Time 8
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Halprin · Married on 05/11/2019

Love Them!!

The Bloom Of Time is wonderful to work with!! Shawna and Adrienne are reliable, talented and kind. It was evident that they put their heart and soul into all the floral arrangements- each bouquet had intricate beauty and brought magic to the venue! A few days before my wedding I started to become a bit worried thinking I had made a mistake by not requesting a mock up, but honestly I know now that there was no need to! I discussed my dreams and expectations with Shawna over the phone and she brought my desires to life. Everything I had wanted, she incorporated, but even better than I had imagined. Shawna and Adrienne have this amazing way of understanding what their clients want and adding beautiful touches that their clients didn't even know they needed! Ultimately, the professionalism and raw talent The Bloom Of Time displays is unparalleled. I recommend them highly and hope to have the opportunity to book them again (and soon!)

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Cole

Cole L · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely incredible flowers.

The florals for our wedding were absolutely perfect. We found The Bloom of Time through our wedding planner, Shauna of Palm + Pine Events and she worked with TBOT to make our dream wedding a reality.

We went through a "mood board" of sorts with different ideas, and The Bloom of Time made it happen. Every single pettle of every single flower at our wedding was gorgeous. The boutonnieres and corsages were amazing, and they even had a wonderful set of flowers for my bride's hair.

They were easy to work with, all of the flowers arrived on time, and man did they look amazing. I'd absolutely work with The Bloom of Time again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    The Bloom Of Time 9

The Bloom Of Time FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 240.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,053.00

Real Weddings

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• Simply Sweet Weddings & Events
    Simply Sweet Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Adrienne is extremely talented, creating such amazing floral designs for all of the weddings we have done together and a stylized shoot as well! I think my favorites are always the beautiful lush bridal bouquets she creates! She is extremely responsive and easy to work with, and I love referring my brides to her!

• 22511 Aspan St, Suite A Lake Forest, 92630 See on map