Kate Flowers LA

Irvine, CA View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Kate Flowers LA is a professional florist team based in Irvine, California. This company provides their customers with elegant bouquets and floral arrangements for every occasion. By paying particular attention to style and tone, these experts create vibrant flourishes to enhance event spaces in a natural and sophisticated fashion. Every shape, color, and texture is taken into consideration to ensure that couples receive the wedding decor of their dreams.

Kate Flowers LA strives to bring happiness to each of their clients through producing magnificent botanical compositions and delivering high-quality customer care. Every couple deserves to have their desired wedding look, and the business collaborates effectively with their clients to set a suitable budget and timeline. An informative consultation can be arranged to discuss themes and ideas for the wedding decor. In later meetings, couples can consider samples of the desired pieces. Delivery options and event setup can be availed of on the day, as well as cleanup services and floral preservation. The talented artists at Kate Flowers LA aim to set an intimate tone through floral displays that are unique to the happy couple.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$160

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$35

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Bianca T. Married on 08/29/2021

Simply Amazing

Kate is simply amazing. We had our wedding last Sunday and she and her team went above and beyond. So many people complimented us on our florals, and the ones we took home are still looking fresh and gorgeous. Not only was Kate very responsive and flexible with last minute changes, she was also able to bring my vision to life (and honestly, probably made it better than I could have planned). Highly recommend her!
  • Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 07/10/2021

Kate was professional, flexible & provided beautiful flowers!

Working with Kate was great! I knew nothing about flowers & Kate didn’t mind walking me through everything. I also changed the plan on my wedding day & Kate complied with no complaints at all. Plus, the flowers were perfect! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the services Kate provided.

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you very much Hannah Tracey !!!
    I was happy to make your wedding flowers!!! My pleasure, thank you 🥰
    Elena Married on 05/30/2021

Beautiful flowers!

We couldn’t be happier with the flower arrangements Kate made for our daughter’s wedding! She is professional, easy to work with, always on time and reasonably priced. She went above and beyond to make the bride’s vision to come true. Highly recommended!

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you very much Elena!!!
    I was happy to make this beautiful wedding flowers!!! Thank you very much 🌸

Pricing

Kate Flowers LA Price Rates

Team

Kate
Kate
Owner

" Hello, I am Kate, the founder and creative inspirer of the Kate Flowers LA.
Décor and floral design are my passion! It is my life and something that I would never get tired of!
Each customer for me is unique and very special as well as floral design for each project I do for my clients. At the beginning of the new project, I start from a blank sheet and draw the conceptual design of the event and it's always an amusing experience with new design decisions!
My financial degree and background are always helping me with all project cost and budget estimates and that's why we always have the right numbers of all items we work with for any project.
My goal is to make my customers satisfied throughout the process at all time from the first meeting till the project is delivered!
"

Irvine, California Irvine, CA, 92614
949-635-4909
Location of (Kate Flowers LA)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding