Kate Flowers LA Reviews

9 | Irvine, CA

9 Reviews for Kate Flowers LA

Elena · Married on 05/30/2021

Beautiful flowers!

We couldn’t be happier with the flower arrangements Kate made for our daughter’s wedding! She is professional, easy to work with, always on time and reasonably priced. She went above and beyond to make the bride’s vision to come true. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Jaziel

Jaziel · Married on 05/15/2021

Soo amazed!

We were left soooo amazed by the work that Kate did, she superseded everything that we requested, and a reasonable price. When she arrived the day of she even threw in a few pieces to make everything look perfect. I can’t explain how happy we were with the work, we would definitely recommend her to anyone. She was professional and so helpful and just did beautiful work you can tell she takes pride in all her pieces.

Sent on 05/16/2021

Thank you Jaziel!!!
    We planed this decoration more than a year ago, before the pandemic time and I was so happy to make it and to make it the way you was expected ☺️😊 thank you for this wonderful review 🌸

Jessica O. · Married on 12/31/2020

Beautiful and amazing

Kate was wonderful! She really listened to what we wanted and gave us a good price. 1 main bouquet 1 brides maid bouquet 4 boutineers 7 center pieces and two flower crowns. All gorgeous all lasted all day she even gave us 2 extra boutineers in case one broke. Everything was gorgeous and amazing so beautiful

Sent on 01/03/2021

Thank you Jessica!!!
    I was glad to make your wedding flowers ☺️😊 thank you for this wonderful review
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/10/2020

Five stars!

I met Kate in the middle of the pandemic thinking I was going to wed in a few months but in the end had to push my date back. During the entire process Kate has been professional and flexible. She made my vision come true and I'm so grateful to have met her. I highly recommend Kate. Her work is amazing and she goes above and beyond. Thanks again Kate!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Thank you Cynthia!!!
    It was a pleasure to make your wedding flowers, It was a unique design and I am very happy you like it!!! thank you for this beautiful review 🥰🌸
  • U

Ulyana · Married on 09/18/2020

The BEST florist!!

I am so happy to have found Kate! Our wedding flowers came out better than I could have ever imagined! She is a true artistic master of her craft. The ceremony, reception, boutonnières and my wedding bouquet were all simply stunning. She is knowledgeable, professional, super easy to communicate with and just a kindly sweet soul. We will be using Kate’s services for every occasion from now on and you should too!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you so much Ulyana!!! I was so much happy to make your wedding flowers. And I am happy we made it even it was postponed because of the COVID-19. I am so glad to know you and your husband and wish you the best!
  • Natali

Natali D. · Married on 07/26/2020

Amazingly gorgeous flowers!

Kate created my wedding bouquet, maid of honor bouquet and the boutonnières. They were absolutely stunning! I simply sent Kate a picture of a bouquet that I had fallen in love with on Pinterest and she managed to recreate it exactly as in the picture! Great quality of service, Kate is responsive and very friendly. I love my bouquet so much, I dried my flowers with silica gels and then preserved them in resin. They are currently on display in my home! 100% would recommend Kate to any bride to be :)

Sent on 08/05/2020

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you very much Natali!
    I was so glad to make your wedding personal flowers 🌸 thank you very much 🙏 ☺️
  • Z

Zaryna S. · Married on 11/22/2019

Our wedding experience

I am really appreciate everything you did for us🥰. It was really easy to communicate, you answered on phone 24/7 even when I was stresses out before wedding you were with me on a phone I felt your support.
    The most important thing that I sent them one messages of what I want and you did it very beautiful, magical and romantic. Even you finded may-lily in the end of November. You created a magical fairytale wedding for us. Thank you.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you Zaryna, we were glad to decorate your wedding ceremony at church and a reception are ☺️ Thank you for your review 🌸

Sasha S. · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Kate was best decision !

Kate is amazing. She walked me through planning wedding design and worked ony budget without pushing or tempting to spend more. I LOVED my flowers!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you Sasha! I was glad to make your wedding flowers, you knew exactly what you want and I am glad we did it the way you wanted. Thank you very much!

Ana · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing experience! Highly recommend

We hired Kate for our wedding decoration back in 2017. Her and her husband provided such an excellent service. They went above and beyond and the final result was far more than I expected! They attended to all of our little requests and did an excellent job. Looking at Kate’s other jobs today I can see how far she’s come. To anyone who’s looking for flower arrangements for any type of event, look no further. You’d love working with Kate.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Thank you Ana!
    It was so amazing to make your wedding flowers for ceremony area, as well as the centerpieces and cake table decoration for your reception areas!
    I did my best to make it beautiful and gorgeous!
    You are a lovely couple and I wish you the best ❤️