Kate Flowers LA Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kim
    Kim L. Married on 03/05/2022

Definitely hire Kate!

Kate is a dream to work with! She is so sweet, kind, and responsive. Her prices are also extremely reasonable and I was thrilled with how the floral arrangements turned out! She knew exactly what I wanted and has a great eye for design. Thank you so much Kate!! 🌸

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

I was glad to make your wedding flowers, it was my pleasure ☺️🌸
    Vanessa D. Married on 01/08/2022

Amazing and beautiful

Kate was awesome to work with! Not only did she deliver beautiful flower pieces that fit my vision, she was also able to collaborate with another company to find me the arch of my dreams. The flowers were fresh and beautifully placed together and she was also able to provide my groom various options for the flowers for his vest. She was on time and was even able to make last minute changes for the time of arrival per my request. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for quality flowers for a decent price.

Good day Vanessa,
    Thank you very much for your review, I was happy to make such a beautiful flowers for you 🥰 thank you
    Christina Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing experience

Kate was so responsive and fun to work with. Collaborating with her was easy and she had many ideas for me to pick from, while being flexible to my flower preferences. She and her team were kind and professional when working on site. I would 100% recommend her to anyone I know.

Good day Christina,
    It’s such an amazing review, Thank you very much!!!
    It was a pleasure to make this beautiful flowers for your wedding, thank you!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/23/2021

Kate was flexible and efficient

Kate was very responsive, flexible, and was able to get all the flower work done quickly! I'm very impressed and would definitely recommend you go with her for your flowers!

Good day Sara,
    Thank you very much for your review!!! It was my pleasure to make your wedding flowers ☺️🌸
  • Dalia
    Dalia B. Married on 09/24/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Kate was absolutely so helpful! She did such an AMAZING job with my florals. Everyone complimented on the center pieces and my (brides) bouquet.

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Dalia!
    It was amazing to make your wedding flowers, thank you 🌸
  • Liza
    Liza M. Married on 09/18/2021

Kate nailed my flowers!!

I gave Kate my inspiration and when I went to pick them up I was beyond thrilled! She did an an amazing job! I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful bouquet. I had people talking about it all night since she added in the perfect little detail( 2 mini pineapples) which matched my decor. I would use Kates services again in the future! Thank you Kate!!

Good day Liza,
    Bianca T. Married on 08/29/2021

Simply Amazing

Kate is simply amazing. We had our wedding last Sunday and she and her team went above and beyond. So many people complimented us on our florals, and the ones we took home are still looking fresh and gorgeous. Not only was Kate very responsive and flexible with last minute changes, she was also able to bring my vision to life (and honestly, probably made it better than I could have planned). Highly recommend her!

Good day Bianca,
    Thank you very much for your review!!! It was our pleasure to make your wedding flowers ☺️🌸
    Samantha P. Married on 07/22/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Kate was absolutely amazing to work with. We actually hired her just a month or two prior to the wedding when plans with our initial florist fell through. I am so glad we found Kate, as she ended up exceeding all our expectations. Not only was she able to bring my vision to life and create beautiful pieces for our wedding, she did so on short notice. Kate was so easy to communicate with and I would reach out to her again in a heartbeat the next time I need florals!

Dear Samantha,
    Thank you very much!!!
    I was happy to make your wedding flowers!!! My pleasure, thank you 🥰
  • Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 07/10/2021

Kate was professional, flexible & provided beautiful flowers!

Working with Kate was great! I knew nothing about flowers & Kate didn’t mind walking me through everything. I also changed the plan on my wedding day & Kate complied with no complaints at all. Plus, the flowers were perfect! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the services Kate provided.

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you very much Hannah Tracey !!!
    I was happy to make your wedding flowers!!! My pleasure, thank you 🥰
    Elena Married on 05/30/2021

Beautiful flowers!

We couldn’t be happier with the flower arrangements Kate made for our daughter’s wedding! She is professional, easy to work with, always on time and reasonably priced. She went above and beyond to make the bride’s vision to come true. Highly recommended!

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you very much Elena!!!
    I was happy to make this beautiful wedding flowers!!! Thank you very much 🌸
  • Jaziel
    Jaziel Married on 05/15/2021

Soo amazed!

We were left soooo amazed by the work that Kate did, she superseded everything that we requested, and a reasonable price. When she arrived the day of she even threw in a few pieces to make everything look perfect. I can’t explain how happy we were with the work, we would definitely recommend her to anyone. She was professional and so helpful and just did beautiful work you can tell she takes pride in all her pieces.

Thank you Jaziel!!!
    We planed this decoration more than a year ago, before the pandemic time and I was so happy to make it and to make it the way you was expected ☺️😊 thank you for this wonderful review 🌸
    Jessica O. Married on 12/31/2020

Beautiful and amazing

Kate was wonderful! She really listened to what we wanted and gave us a good price. 1 main bouquet 1 brides maid bouquet 4 boutineers 7 center pieces and two flower crowns. All gorgeous all lasted all day she even gave us 2 extra boutineers in case one broke. Everything was gorgeous and amazing so beautiful

Thank you Jessica!!!
    I was glad to make your wedding flowers ☺️😊 thank you for this wonderful review
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 10/10/2020

Five stars!

I met Kate in the middle of the pandemic thinking I was going to wed in a few months but in the end had to push my date back. During the entire process Kate has been professional and flexible. She made my vision come true and I'm so grateful to have met her. I highly recommend Kate. Her work is amazing and she goes above and beyond. Thanks again Kate!

Thank you Cynthia!!!
    It was a pleasure to make your wedding flowers, It was a unique design and I am very happy you like it!!! thank you for this beautiful review 🥰🌸
  • U
    Ulyana Married on 09/18/2020

The BEST florist!!

I am so happy to have found Kate! Our wedding flowers came out better than I could have ever imagined! She is a true artistic master of her craft. The ceremony, reception, boutonnières and my wedding bouquet were all simply stunning. She is knowledgeable, professional, super easy to communicate with and just a kindly sweet soul. We will be using Kate’s services for every occasion from now on and you should too!!

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you so much Ulyana!!! I was so much happy to make your wedding flowers. And I am happy we made it even it was postponed because of the COVID-19. I am so glad to know you and your husband and wish you the best!
  • Natali
    Natali D. Married on 07/26/2020

Amazingly gorgeous flowers!

Kate created my wedding bouquet, maid of honor bouquet and the boutonnières. They were absolutely stunning! I simply sent Kate a picture of a bouquet that I had fallen in love with on Pinterest and she managed to recreate it exactly as in the picture! Great quality of service, Kate is responsive and very friendly. I love my bouquet so much, I dried my flowers with silica gels and then preserved them in resin. They are currently on display in my home! 100% would recommend Kate to any bride to be :)

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you very much Natali!
    I was so glad to make your wedding personal flowers 🌸 thank you very much 🙏 ☺️
  • Z
    Zaryna S. Married on 11/22/2019

Our wedding experience

I am really appreciate everything you did for us🥰. It was really easy to communicate, you answered on phone 24/7 even when I was stresses out before wedding you were with me on a phone I felt your support.
    The most important thing that I sent them one messages of what I want and you did it very beautiful, magical and romantic. Even you finded may-lily in the end of November. You created a magical fairytale wedding for us. Thank you.

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you Zaryna, we were glad to decorate your wedding ceremony at church and a reception are ☺️ Thank you for your review 🌸
    Sasha S. Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Kate was best decision !

Kate is amazing. She walked me through planning wedding design and worked ony budget without pushing or tempting to spend more. I LOVED my flowers!

Kate Flowers LA's reply:

Thank you Sasha! I was glad to make your wedding flowers, you knew exactly what you want and I am glad we did it the way you wanted. Thank you very much!
    Ana Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing experience! Highly recommend

We hired Kate for our wedding decoration back in 2017. Her and her husband provided such an excellent service. They went above and beyond and the final result was far more than I expected! They attended to all of our little requests and did an excellent job. Looking at Kate’s other jobs today I can see how far she’s come. To anyone who’s looking for flower arrangements for any type of event, look no further. You’d love working with Kate.

Thank you Ana!
    It was so amazing to make your wedding flowers for ceremony area, as well as the centerpieces and cake table decoration for your reception areas!
    I did my best to make it beautiful and gorgeous!
    You are a lovely couple and I wish you the best ❤️