The Flower Girl

Orange, CA View map

$3,467 Typical Price

The Flower Girl is a wedding florist in Orange County, California, specializing in bespoke floral creations and custom design services. This boutique studio has transformed weddings in many well-known venues throughout the state, bringing couples' dreams to life. Every bouquet is created with high-quality flowers that meet the team's high standards of texture and color. Owner Lisa loves sharing her passion for flowers with prospective clients and enjoys every moment of a wedding celebration.

The Flower Girl offers all-inclusive floral packages for weddings. Services include a complimentary consultation, custom items, and sample pieces. The team will deliver the flowers and set up the centerpieces and arches on the big day to ensure everything is perfect for the newlyweds-to-be. Arrangements include bouquets, table centerpieces, boutonnieres, and flower baskets.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,467

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Asialani M. Married on 07/29/2022

Stunning Florals!

Alexea teamed up with my wedding planner to help bring my floral vision to life. My florals were stunning and exactly what I asked for. My husband and I went with a “Fairytale Ball” theme and we wouldn’t have been able to pull it off without the florals- they were so perfect in completing the look! I received so many complements on my bouquet and the centerpieces were spectacular! For the personal flowers we did corsages, boutonnières, and bridesmaid bouquets, and they were all so lovely! Thank you Alexea!
    Marvin Married on 11/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very dependable and amazing florist!

Lisa has been amazing to work with! I have used her for many of my events throughout the years. My events have been weddings and proposals and she always takes the utmost care to make sure everything is perfect. She's good at communicating and giving out ideas. She's often times my go-to person for many of my events because she's a very reliable florist. So happy that I found her!
    Shelby Married on 07/11/2020

Such a great experience!

Picking out your wedding vendors can be stressful and overwhelming, but Lisa made it so easy. She was not pushy, she listened what I had envisioned the wedding to look like. She was so knowledgeable, she gave a lot of helpful advise. She was also very flexible, we had to change the date more than once due to COVID. We decided to do a small backyard ceremony this year and push the reception with all our guests to 2021. Some of our other vendors would not accommodate splitting our dates, but Lisa did! We got to use our ceremony flowers, bridal bouquets, and flower crowns this year for the ceremony. And she is letting us do the centerpieces for next year. I am so grateful, she let us split our order.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

El Adobe de Capistrano El Adobe de Capistrano Restaurant Weddings

The Flower Girl are detail people. Richelle and her staff are all about helping you to create an ambiance and style for your event. They do not leave the room until it looks exactly the way it is suppose to, and are always willing to go the extra steps needed to make your event! Her arrangements and flowers are works of art.

Orange, California Orange, CA, 92629
Location of (The Flower Girl)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding