Irvine, CA 92602 Map · Phone number

The Flower Girl 7
  • Brianna

Brianna Novak · Married on 06/05/2019

Our Favorite Flower Girl

Lisa made our day so so BEAUTIFUL! Everything from the bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decorations, centerpieces and beyond totally matched my vision. She was easy to work with and tremendously flexible and friendly! She has a true talent and we are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    The Flower Girl 12
  • Lisseth

Lisseth · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Florist Ever!

My experience with The Flower Girl was amazing! Lisa is the best!! She did an amazing job with the flowers and décor for my wedding day. I emailed her some pictures of my vision and she went above and beyond my expectations. I was in complete awe with how the venue looked. The centerpieces, my bouquet, and my bridesmaids bouquets were stunning! All of guests kept telling me that the flowers looked so beautiful. My wedding day truly felt & looked like a fairy tale! Thanks to Lisa! I highly recommend her to everyone looking for a florist for their wedding day.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Carol Alderete · Married on 08/18/2018

Creative, beautiful and magical

Let Lisa help your dreams come true! She will exceed your expectations and leave a feeling of magic.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Award

The Flower Girl FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,467.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Flower Girl 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• El Adobe de Capistrano
    El Adobe de Capistrano Banquet Halls

The Flower Girl are detail people. Richelle and her staff are all about helping you to create an ambiance and style for your event. They do not leave the room until it looks exactly the way it is suppose to, and are always willing to go the extra steps needed to make your event! Her arrangements and flowers are works of art.

• Irvine, 92602 See on map