Irvine, CA 92602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About SoCal ShutterBooth Photo Booth

Elegant photo booths designed exclusively for exceptional events!

Not your typical photo booth. Give your guests an experience they'll never forget! Build excitement at your event with a ShutterBooth. Guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures and revealing their true personalities. Capture unforgettable moments and create lasting memories with photo strips, scrapbooks, photo DVDs, and more from ShutterBooth.

SoCal ShutterBooth - Southern California's Premier Photo Booth Company
Capture the Fun. Capture the Spontaneity. Capture the Moment.

Follow SoCal ShutterBooth Photo Booth on

2011 03 19 20 02 19 2
2011 07 23 21 19 43 1
dual booths
SoCal ShutterBooth Photo Booth
Dual ShutterBooth open green screen booths!
Dual ShutterBooth open green screen booths!
442515d5e8653b8564bc143aca976ccb
2015 01 03 17 59 52
SoCal ShutterBooth Photo Booth
We also have escort cards!
We also have escort cards!
Customize your escort cards!  Choose your color ribbon and put your photos in our bookmarks!
Customize your escort cards! Choose your color ribbon and put your photos in our bookmarks!
happy healthy vegan kitchen cook book
5682f06cdcb001
5682ece016bb71
ebb20e9e4e7fe386 IMG 3735
green screen enclosed platinum hotel

• Videos 2

71 Reviews for SoCal ShutterBooth Photo Booth

Cayla · Married on 08/29/2015

I am so happy we decided to use Shutterbooth at our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, they were continuously communicating with me and working with me on our photo booth design. I LOVED the gold glitter background. It was fantastic and made our pictures so much fun. The team working the photo booth was professional and fun. We got our album immediately, which was so fun to look at when we got home from our honeymoon. We also got a link so we could download all of the pictures. They were great.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Vy · Married on 10/18/2014

Excellent service. The scrapbook that was put together from the photo booth was unique and a perfect keepsake to look back on.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Sedora · Married on 08/30/2014

Shutterbooth handled the photobooth at our wedding in August 2014 and they were great! The props were fun and clean. The attendant was professional and did a great job creating a guest (scrap) book for us that we took home at the end of the night. We had also ordered bookmarks that the photos go into as the wedding favor, and the team tied purple and champagne ribbons on for us—the guests loved them! We also got a CD with all the individual photos and the photo strips, and guests had access to the photos online, too. Cheryl and Sommer were great to work with through the planning process. They were responsive to questions. I saw a demo at a bridal show in 2013 and the services were so much better than the other photobooths I had seen at bridal shows or other weddings—the quality of the set up and the photos themselves are great. They even help you design the logo that will appear on the photo strips. These are really great quality photos and everyone had a ton of fun. I highly recommend Shutterbooth for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 01/05/2015

SoCal ShutterBooth Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Alexis Atelier
    Alexis Atelier Wedding Planners

Sommer at So Cal Shutterbooth was fantastic to work with. She was on top of her communication prior to the event which is key for me as a wedding coordinator. She two girls that came to work the event were very sweet and hard working. The guests were in that photo booth almost the whole event. They created the scrapbook pages for the bride and groom (as opposed to the guests sticking photos wherever) which made for a clean and well put together momento. Having worked with other photo booths I was very happy with So Cal Shutterbooth's services and would be happy to recommend them to anyone in the future!

• Silver Gecko Photography & Design
    Silver Gecko Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

SoCal ShutterBooth is the best photo booth company I have come across. Cheryl, Sommer, and their crew are fantastic and put service and quality above all! I've used them for my own event and refer them to all my clients.

• Lisa Kahn Events
    Lisa Kahn Events Wedding Planners

Great photo booths, even better service:-)

• Irvine, 92602 See on map