1895 Avenida Del Oro, #6136, Oceanside, CA 92056 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 61
  • Deals 1

About Alexis Atelier

Alexis Atelier is a full service wedding design and planning studio located in Southern CA. We specialize in putting a natural spin on any type of wedding inspiration. We love working with happy, down to earth couples who want to create an event that represents their relationship and future together. While we are based in San Diego we are available for weddings anywhere. We believe in love and welcome all couples!

Alexis Atelier's signature package is made up of the wedding planning essentials. It includes month of coordination, design planning and mood boards, a custom planning timeline, step-by-step budget assistance, monthly planning check ins, vendor referrals, plus more. It has everything you need so you aren't flying blind, however it leaves out the unnecessary fluff that you probably don't want to pay for. I am not interested in taking over your wedding. I am more interested in supporting you through the process by providing you with a planning scaffold and personal service every step of the way.

Follow Alexis Atelier on

Photos 59 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

59 Reviews for Alexis Atelier

Angel Felix Photography and Video · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing person to work with

I am a wedding and Quinceañera photographer from san diego and had the privilege of working along alexis this past November 10th at Matt and Justin wedding and let me tell you, she was so easy to work with. As a photographer i always do what ever it takes to get my clients the best photos of their once in a lifetime day and alexis made it possible that day too, allowing me go over the plans for that day but also keeping it professional and enjoyable for them too, she kept me updated of everything the complete day and always a great smile and positive making everyone feel like in home!

Such an honor to work with you!

-Angel Felix Photography

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Matt

Matt Wadleigh · Married on 10/11/2019

Enjoy your day, no stress!

Our venue required a day-of coordinator, and I'm so glad it did, because it brought us together with Alexis! We were on an "express" timeline to get our wedding planned and executed, and even though we only opted for the "month-of" option, Alexis was there for us every step of the way. While most of the preparation was up to us, she was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction, making suggestions, giving feedback, and reminding us of which big-ticket items needed to be prioritized. And as soon as the 30-day mark came, she kicked it into high gear, organizing all the events, timelines, vendors, and deliveries. She coached us through our last minute decisions and to-do lists making sure that we didn't forget or overlook ANYTHING!

The wedding went perfectly! We didn't have to worry about anything, and any minor snafus were immediately resolved. We were left to enjoy our day. I honestly can't even imagine if we were trying to do this on our own... it would've been a disaster...

Thanks, Alexis!

Sent on 11/23/2019

David Tepper · Married on 10/11/2019

Another Great Event at The Thursday Club

I had The Pleasure of Working with Alexis Atelier At Thursday Club for the first time for Matt and Justin's Beautiful Sunday Brunch Wedding! From our first e-mail Contact to the Wedding finale, Everything went Perfectly. She was obviously an experienced professional and I look forward to working with her again, at The Very special Club!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Alexis Atelier FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alexis Atelier 1
    It's Engagement Season!

It's that time of year. Engagement season! To celebrate you and your newly minted fiance(e) I am offering $100 off any package through the end of March when you inquire though Wedding Wire or mention Wedding Wire in your inquiry through my website.

• Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

It was a pleasure for the Second Avenue Klezmer Ensemble to work with Alexis Trujillo at Salt Creative. Her attention to detail and friendly professionalism made it easy for the band to provide beautiful music for this backyard wedding. From finding parking for the band, to set-up and a smooth exit when our portion was over, Alexis communicated with us constantly so that our performance fit seamlessly into the entire event. There are so many locations and components to a home-based event and Alexis easily handled each piece to make smooth transitions for everybody. I'd highly recommend Alexis at Salt Creative to anyone who needs a planner for any kind of event! Deborah Davis, Director Second Avenue Klezmer Ensemble

• Kendra's Floral Design Wedding Florists

Working with Alexis was a pleasure! She provided great communication, including timelines, and layouts of the event. This made my life so easy when it came to the event date! Everything flowed smoothly and stress free! She, as well as her team, were there to assist in setting up and when my team returned to retrieve our rental items she had most everything ready to go for us. I definitely look forward to working with Alexis in the future.

• Rebirth Entertainment Wedding DJs

Salt Creative Co. is absolutely amazing! I had the wonderful opportunity of working with Alexis and her coordination team at Jennifer and Matt’s Wedding in October, and it was such a pleasure. Jennifer and Matt booked me as their DJ and Alexis kept me well-informed during the entire planning process, and not only was she very professional and detail-oriented, but also very personable and sweet! =) Alexis also reached out to me several months before the Wedding just to introduce herself and make herself available for any questions that I may have had. In the months leading up to the Wedding, Alexis and I scheduled a walkthrough of the venue in which she visually mapped out everything for me logistically, and afterward sent me a concise and easy-to-follow timeline, which helped make the Wedding day come together seamlessly and beautifully! Thank you so much for everything Alexis! You are a godsend. Look no further if you need an amazing and professional Wedding Planner, Coordinator, and innovator! Alexis and Salt Creative Co. have got you covered =)

• 1895 Avenida Del Oro, #6136 Oceanside, CA, 92056 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alexis Atelier)