Poway, Poway, CA 92064 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies provides wedding officiant services in and around San Diego California. As a member of the humanist clergy, founder Deborah Davis is here to help her clients create a beautiful, spiritual ceremony for their special day. Whether your ceremony is traditional or non-traditional, this officiant can produce a service that effortlessly portrays your one-of-a-kind relationship.

Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies is available to travel throughout San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange County. Deborah is bilingual and can coordinate ceremonies in both English and French. Couples are welcome to have Deborah create a custom ceremony or choose from a selection of existing ceremonies. Deborah specializes in interfaith, same-sex and non-denominational ceremonies, but she also serves the following faiths:

• Agnostic
  • Earth-based
  • Jewish
  • Pagan
  • Unitarian

Other Services

Furthermore, Deborah Davis is a classically-trained singer and offers her singing, as well as music planning services in addition to her officiant services. This is ideal for those who envision harmonious melodies during their intimate ceremony or celebration. Deborah has a large repertoire and sings a variety of songs that span several genres.

• Woman-owned

31 Reviews for Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

• Julie

Julie R. · Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful Experience for our Beautiful Day

This review is a long time coming. Debby affiliated our wedding ceremony on July 13, 2019. From the first day we met Debby we knew she was the one and we had to look no further or interview anyone else. She has such a warm presence about her. She made my wife and I feel very comfortable
    and helped us figure out the how we wanted to have our ceremony. She was very professional and we never had to worry about a thing. I would highly suggest using her.
    Much thanks Debby for all you did.
    Savelina and Julie

Sent on 08/01/2020

Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Julie and Savelina,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and for thinking of me. I do appreciate it. It was a pleasure for me to be able to serve you both and meet your wonderful families. And Happy Anniversary! I hope you are all well and safe.
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding Ceremony

We just had moved from Spain and we had no idea how to proceed. She truly helped us and made the experience way easier and with no stress whatsoever. She was loving and caring, very professional. She not only helped us with everything, but she made us a custom Spanish/English ceremony, as my husband at the time was learning English.
    I totally recommend her. She was the best we could have hired and would go through it all, all over again.
    Truly recommend her.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    Jewish
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    French

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies 1
    Active Military Discount

I offer a $50.00 discount on the ceremony for active military members.

• Poway Poway, CA, 92064 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies)