Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

About Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

"Let us work together to create your special day!"

Let us work together to create a wedding ceremony that will reflect the beauty and spirituality of your special day. As Humanist Clergy I focus on the love and joy you share as a unique couple.

Write your own vows or choose from the many beautiful ones I can provide. As a classically trained singer and cantor I can also help you plan the music that will be unique to you and your beloved...music that honors both your families. If you choose, my singing can enhance the meaning of your celebration as well. Your ceremony can be traditional or non-traditional, but will always be loving and spiritual.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Jewish (2)
Agnostic (1)

Debby was the perfect officiant for us. She came to our home and got to know us over coffee with a sample ceremony in tow that had us in tears. Debby has a wide-ranging collection of readings on love and relationships that you could never find from an internet search on "readings for a wedding." When we received the first draft of our ceremony, we thought it was pretty much perfect right away. But she was always encouraging when we made a small change or had a question about how something should flow. In our ceremony, she managed to communicate who we are and what's important to us while still being interesting for our guests to listen to. After the ceremony and at the reception, nearly every guest was gushing to us and to our parents about Debby and the ceremony and how perfectly it discussed love and relationships and us. People left feeling like they knew us better and even our very religious family members were blown away at how personal and yet universal the sentiments were (I'd describe the ceremony as literary and poetic rather than religious, which is very much what we wanted). She made the preparation process and the big day smooth and stress-free and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deborah did a incredible job with my wedding ceremony in Encinitas California. She was incredibly accommodating and incorporated all of my wishes into a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture nancy, 12/21/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1374957196084 pan brand 10 7 06
220x220 sq 1456713279992 signing the license

Events

Poway, CA 92064   See On Map
Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies is a wedding interfaith clergy from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange County. Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Interfaith, same-sex and non-denominational wedding ceremonies.