Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

About Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies

"Let us work together to create your special day!"

Let us work together to create a wedding ceremony that will reflect the beauty and spirituality of your special day. As Humanist Clergy I focus on the love and joy you share as a unique couple.

Write your own vows or choose from the many beautiful ones I can provide. As a classically trained singer and cantor I can also help you plan the music that will be unique to you and your beloved...music that honors both your families. If you choose, my singing can enhance the meaning of your celebration as well. Your ceremony can be traditional or non-traditional, but will always be loving and spiritual.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Jewish (2)
Agnostic (1)

Deborah did a incredible job with my wedding ceremony in Encinitas California. She was incredibly accommodating and incorporated all of my wishes into a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture nancy, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debby was perfect! She’s experienced, knowledgeable about many different traditions, and offered amazing suggestions (After talking and learning about me and my wife) that made our ceremony so special.

Whether you are interested in a traditional ceremony, or doing your own special thing, Debby knows how to make it all come together. Our wedding was on the sand in the backyard of our family beach house. I'm Jewish, and my wife is Catholic, and both of our families are much more religious than we are. With Debby's magic though, she ended up making everyone happy. For example, since my Wife and I were barefoot on the sand, she suggested that I ask my Jewish grandfather to be the one to "stomp on the glass" during the ceremony. Let me tell you, it was pretty darn special. She also made us laugh at the right moments, and knew what to say when we were stressed during wedding prep. I don't typically write reviews, but Debby absolutely deserves this 5-star recognition. Thank you!

View Vendor Response

10 Photos

10 Photos

Events

Poway, CA 92064   See On Map
Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies is a wedding interfaith clergy from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange County. Deborah Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Interfaith, same-sex and non-denominational wedding ceremonies.