Kendra's Floral Design

Vista, CA View map

$2,800 Typical Price

Kendra's Floral Design is a wedding florist located in Vista, California. Kendra Gomez, the owner and designer, spent ten years working in management and visual merchandising before opening her own floral shop in 2014. Kendra works directly with couples in a collaboration to meet all of their floral needs. Whether couples are planning a backyard wedding for 20 or a resort wedding for 200, Kendra provides high-quality floral arrangements for events of all sizes throughout Southern California and beyond.

Kendra's Floral Design offers custom floral arrangements in several styles, such as eclectic, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Arrangements can be designed for a variety of purposes, including aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah décor, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements. Flower petals, single flowers, and non-floral options are also available. Other services provided by Kendra include:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Brittany M. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Unique and incredible!

Kendra was recommended to us by another one of our other vendors and we are thrilled with everything she did! From the very beginning she was easy to communicate with and gave great guidance as we were figuring out what we wanted. Her pricing was very reasonable and her proposal with the attached images is really helpful to get an image in your head. In this COVID wedding world our plans changed multiple times but Kendra was super flexible and worked with us to get our florals just right. She has incredible vision and was able to give us our "beachy" romantic feel even though our wedding was no longer at the beach. She pulled it all together even better than we could have ever imagined! Kendra is seriously the best!
    Stephanie F. Married on 09/03/2021

Beautiful Work

Kendra is amazing! She worked with my budget to give me the most beautiful florals on my wedding day. 10/10!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/23/2020

Understood my Needs!

I was referred to Kendra by my event coordinator (Knots & Belles) and I was so glad I messaged her!

All I was looking for were simple bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids so we had something in our hands for photos and at the altar. The first few quotes from other vendors made me super discouraged because none of the quotes were in my price range and they didn't really listen to the style I was looking for.

Then I messaged Christina- she understood that all I needed were simple bouquets that weren't overwhelming (1. I have like child-sized hands, and 2. I did NOT want to lug a giant bouquet with me through photos, etc). Her quote came back quickly, it met my expectations in price and style. I was sold.

When the flowers were delivered, they came in their own vases and WERE GORGEOUS!! They fit all the decor perfectly, they were comfortable to hold, and they SMELLED AMAZING!

We did a photo with groomsmen holding bouquets and they kept commenting on how good the flowers smelled (and how they were a little jealous that they didn't get any ha)

Highly recommend Kendra, even though I only did a small order, it's clear she really understands how to fit your vision to your budget.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Color&Cake Photography Color&Cake Photography Wedding Photographers

I met Kendra while planning a styled wedding shoot last year, and have now worked with her many times since because I was blown away by her creativity! The styled shoot got blogged on Junebug Weddings and she nailed the jewel tone forest theme. She has a knack for using really unique plants and textures to create looks I don't see anyone else doing. Bright colors, cool textures, and an easy personality to get along with! She's my girl!

Paul Douda Photography Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

Kendra does quality work. Her creativity and ability to understand the vision of her clients is admirable. I would highly recommend Kendra for any of your floral needs!

Pauline Conway Photography Pauline Conway Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Kendra a number of times this year. What I love most is how true she stays to her client's vision. She can go from a soft, romantic look to a fun vibrant style. Her floral choices are amazing & she's truly a pleasure to work with!

Vista Vista, CA, 92084
Location of (Kendra's Floral Design)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding