Kendra's Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Brittany M. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Unique and incredible!

Kendra was recommended to us by another one of our other vendors and we are thrilled with everything she did! From the very beginning she was easy to communicate with and gave great guidance as we were figuring out what we wanted. Her pricing was very reasonable and her proposal with the attached images is really helpful to get an image in your head. In this COVID wedding world our plans changed multiple times but Kendra was super flexible and worked with us to get our florals just right. She has incredible vision and was able to give us our "beachy" romantic feel even though our wedding was no longer at the beach. She pulled it all together even better than we could have ever imagined! Kendra is seriously the best!
    Stephanie F. Married on 09/03/2021

Beautiful Work

Kendra is amazing! She worked with my budget to give me the most beautiful florals on my wedding day. 10/10!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/23/2020

Understood my Needs!

I was referred to Kendra by my event coordinator (Knots & Belles) and I was so glad I messaged her!

All I was looking for were simple bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids so we had something in our hands for photos and at the altar. The first few quotes from other vendors made me super discouraged because none of the quotes were in my price range and they didn't really listen to the style I was looking for.

Then I messaged Christina- she understood that all I needed were simple bouquets that weren't overwhelming (1. I have like child-sized hands, and 2. I did NOT want to lug a giant bouquet with me through photos, etc). Her quote came back quickly, it met my expectations in price and style. I was sold.

When the flowers were delivered, they came in their own vases and WERE GORGEOUS!! They fit all the decor perfectly, they were comfortable to hold, and they SMELLED AMAZING!

We did a photo with groomsmen holding bouquets and they kept commenting on how good the flowers smelled (and how they were a little jealous that they didn't get any ha)

Highly recommend Kendra, even though I only did a small order, it's clear she really understands how to fit your vision to your budget.
    Natalie L. Married on 09/21/2019

Kendra’s Floral Design

I couldn’t be happier with the entire experience and the beautiful flowers I received for my wedding. It was a complete breath of fresh air working with Kendra. The communication was seamless and she made everything happen with so much ease and grace. I can’t recommend her enough to everyone in and around North County.
    Once I started working with Kendra, I knew the flowers were going to be flawless and it was never something I had to worry about. She is a true artist and she really listened to what was important to me while also shining as a talented star herself. The moment I saw the wedding bouquets, I began to cry - they were perfect! She delivered the flowers to the hotel and set up the arbor at the venue. Everything turned out better than I could have dreamed.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Arrangments

Kendra was such a dream to work with. We talked about my vision for the wedding bouquets, decor, and center pieces and her final product was better than I could have ever envisioned them being. Her gentle touch and creative nature added the exact romantic, effortless, feel we were going for.
    Sarah S. Married on 09/01/2019

Love love love

Kendra was amazing! There was a lot of emailing back and forth with her as my vision for our florals changed over the planning process, but I never feared that she would get it right. We were so happy with the way everything turned out, and got SO many compliments on the flowers. I was so sad to have to part with my bouquet! She was easy to communicate with, very reasonably priced, did everything that she promised, and is very talented. We recommend her 100 percent!
  • Kileigh
    Kileigh M. Married on 07/14/2019

Beyond our expectations!

Hands down my favorite part of our wedding day was the floral! We received many compliments through out the night and still to this day everyone comments on how beautiful our floral was. I knew from the beginning that floral was important to me and I wanted to accentuate our already stunning venue, (Ole Hanson Beach Club) with floral as the decor. I actually met Kendra through our wedding photographer who knew I would love her work! She nailed it! From the moment I met Kendra I knew I made the right decision to hire her for our wedding! She listened to all my bridal floral dreams and offered her expertise advice on which florals worked best and helped keep me within budget! She knew how important my out of season peonies were to me and made it happen! I loved how she suggested to keep within budget (peonies are a more expensive flower) that we should just have them special to my bridal bouquet! I actually never thought of this and I loved the idea! Kendra cares about making your day special and keeping you within budget which was so nice! Her beautiful floral proposal blew us away and was very detailed and fairly priced! I loved how she wrote everything out and was excellent in communicating through out the whole process! It was important to us to support local, small businesses and it was a bonus that Kendra is a one woman show who grows some of her own floral and genuinely loves what she does! This shows in her work! I was told the morning of the wedding that there was a bad accident on the freeway that was causing quite the traffic jam for vendors traveling to our venue. I didn’t panic because I KNEW Kendra would take care of us and get the job done. She hustled and worked extremely hard to get the floral done on time because our event matters to her too! I had tears of happiness when I saw my bouquet because it was everything I asked for and more! The colors, texture, greenery were gorgeous and more than I could have ever imagined. I can’t express to you enough how much vendors impact the wedding planning process. Choosing a florist who is passionate about what they do will only make your special day even more special. Thankful our paths crossed and I was able to work with Kendra and I will always look back on this time in our lives and smile at how beautiful our floral was! Thanks Kendra!!!! We adore you!
    Emily Married on 06/29/2019

Beyond my expectations!!

The pictures speak for themselves but the flowers for my wedding could not have been more perfect! Kendra is not just a florist but a designer and artist and I credit her for bringing my vision to life and making the night so magical. I can't say enough good things about Kendra and how easy it was to work with her. When I first was looking for a florist, I told Kendra what I wanted and she got my vision right away and even got my vision better than I did. She created a detailed proposal that made it easy for us to change quantities or details and outlined the flowers included in every single item. Everything about my wedding was framed around the flowers and they were beyond expectations. I knew I wanted just a big burst of color with some succulents and she made that vision come to life. Throughout the planning process, Kendra made sure to check in with me, was so flexible and kind, and made everything a breeze. Kendra even provided the arch for the ceremony, flower crowns for my bridesmaids, extra table decor, and flowers for the cake. She always had a positive attitude and I can't thank her enough for the lasting memories I will have. If you are in need of a florist, I would recommend Kendra 1000x over!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 06/21/2019

Beautifully made

BEAUTIFUL & simple as requested!
    Christina C. Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Kendra was so easy to work with. She always got back to me in a very timely manner and answered my questions and concerns. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted my flower arrangements to look like on Pinterest and she nailed it! I did not know exactly what flowers I wanted in my arrangement, but she guided my on what was in season and what would produce the look I wanted. The arrangements turned out beautiful and looked exactly how I imagined. It made my wedding day feel romantic to have such beautiful flowers.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/06/2019

The absolute BEST there is!

Deciding to work with Kendra for my wedding was such an easy decision to make! I have actually known her and her family for 20 years now (CRAZY) but have only witnessed the incredible work she does with flowers through social media. I wanted to check out some other options to ensure that I wasn't just being bias and potentially missing out on another great florist, but after looking around a bit I quickly realized that I was wasting my time and that Kendra is truly the best there is!

I live in the Bay Area now and we were planning our wedding long distance. Kendra was so flexible around our crazy schedules and limited visits home throughout the planning process. I had a vision and she truly made it come to life. I have always loved sunflowers, but was going with a more elegant/ tropical styled wedding and wasn't sure how that would work. I also wanted to incorporate succulents and one particular flower that my great-great-grandmother loved because those have special meaning to my family. She was somehow able to mix all of my ideas that wouldn't normally be mixed and the outcome was absolutely gorgeous! We got so many complements on the bouquets, boutineers, mother's corsages, table arrangements, and most of all...the amazing arch at the end of the aisle.

Thank you for everything Kendra. Our big day was even more beautiful than we imagined!
    Lauren H. Married on 02/24/2019

An amazing florist!

Kendra was amazing to work with for our wedding florals! She was also the only vendor who sent an amazing proposal back to me that was super professional and she detailed everything out with images. She followed up with me multiple times to make sure it was all what I wanted and if I had any last minute changes. She fully exceeded my expectations and made all of our floral pieces better than the ideas I had sent her. I 100% recommend using Kendra as your wedding florist!
    Sarah Married on 01/26/2019

Kendra Made our Wedding Beautiful

Kendra did a great job of capturing what I envisioned. I don't know much about flowers, but I had an expensive taste. Kendra worked with me to make reasonable, but beautiful selections so that I could have flowers everywhere. Her recommendations were spot on and the wedding was so beautiful. She showed up on time and worked well with the venue. Kendra even took care of donating the flowers after the wedding. I highly recommend Kendra.
    Carolyn Married on 11/30/2018

Wedding Flowers

Kendra was amazing she was very professional and had really good ideas and knew her flowers. Loved how everything turned out. My wedding was last Friday and my bouquet is still alive.
    Suhayla Married on 11/03/2018

Kendra is the best!!!

I'm so glad we found Kendra for our wedding in November. From our first meeting, I felt like Kendra really understood the look I was going for. I had my heart set on a floral chandelier on the ceremony arch and she created one that was better than I imagined! She also suggested moving it after the ceremony to hang over the head table, which I hadn't even thought of and it was a really nice touch for the reception. So many people at my wedding commented on how gorgeous the flowers were. On top of that, Kendra is super nice and very responsive. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing floral services!!!
  • Kristine
    Kristine Married on 10/27/2018

Brides look no further

Kendra was so pleasant to work with! Let me tell you why Kendra is the best —I told her that my flower budget was $600, and she sent me a proposal that met my budget. Simple as that. Even so, I also reached out to other florists just get other feelers out there, however they didn’t even want to entertain me, telling me my budget is too low and their minimum for booking is $2000! They were rude to me. Kendra was the only one who was willing to LISTEN and work with me. Well, I’m ballin on a budget and I also told Kendra that I wanted peonies in my bouquet too, and I wanted it to look huge. So I increased my budget to $900, and got EVERYTHING I wanted—a big bouquet with hydrangeas and peonies, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnières, cake flowers, center piece flowers, AND cylinder vases with tea light candles. The flowers at my wedding were very minimal due to my budget but it was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. It was just enough for my classy wedding. Look no further, Kendra’s your girl. Xoxo
    Caitlin Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Kendra was absolutely amazing to work with. The floral arrangements she made for our wedding were so beautiful and everything we envisioned for our special day. She communicated with us all the way up until the day of and was so kind and helpful with everything we wanted. I highly recommend Kendra for your flower needs. I knew nothing about flowers or what I really wanted, but Kendra went above and beyond with helping us decide on a vision and making that come true. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and definitely flower goals!!
    Alexis Married on 08/19/2018
    Kendra was amazingly incredible!! I couldn’t have asked for a better florist, honestly. When we met with her, she listened intently, and it showed on our wddding day! She was prompt, communicative, and most importantly, delivered exactly what we wanted! The colors were insanely beautiful! And the arrangements, remarkable! I told her I wanted a huge bouquet with peonies. She told me upfront that they were not in season but that she had something in mind that would look similar. Well, the week of the wedding, she found PEONIES! It was a dream come true. She went above and beyond when she didn’t have to, and I love her for that and so many other reasons! Thank you Kendra!
    Jamie Married on 08/10/2018
    Working with Kendra was a breeze! I showed her my inspiration photos and she took it from there! What she created off my ideas was more than I could have ever imagined! She is beyond professional and so easy to work with. Thank you Kendra for making my day beautiful!!!
    Cheryl Married on 08/03/2018
    Kendra was so great and easy to work with. I sent her sample photos of what I wanted and she delivered beyond my expectations! She was very responsive, professional and worked smoothly with my wedding coordinator. Thank you Kendra, the flowers made our wedding even more beautiful!
    Tanya Married on 06/30/2018
    Working with Kendra for my wedding was fantastic! I was very indecisive on what type of flowers I wanted and had a hard time envisioning what the arrangement of the bouquets and boutonniere could look like. Kendra extremely helpful in assisting with flower selections that were within my budget and provided an amazing guide of all the different flowers that would be used in the different arrangements. When the bouquets and boutonnieres arrived on my wedding day I was ecstatic about how good they turned out, definitely far beyond my expectations. Kendra is extremely talented and was so helpful throughout the process. I would highly recommend hiring Kendra for any of your floral needs!
    Lauren Married on 05/25/2018
    Kendra was so great to work with and I couldn’t have been happier with her work! She totally listened to everything I wanted, even though half the time I didn’t even know what I wanted lol! Everything from the arch decor, to the bouquets, to the boutonnières were absolutely perfect and beautiful! All of the flowers looked fresh and beautiful, she was on time, and set everything up beautifully! I was so happy with how everything turned out and would 1000% recommend her!

Kendra's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! You were so great to work with. Thank you so much for providing photos with your review.
    Honest Married on 05/19/2018
    Kendra was very easy to work with, and she was great with communication! Highly recommend her for any floral needs! Beautiful setup and execution!

Kendra's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, and congratulations!
    Jazzlyn Married on 04/14/2018
    Kendra was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly, provided different options to meet my budget, and delivered beautiful arrangements. She's awesome!

Kendra's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jazzlyn! You were such a pleasure to work with, i love all of your photos!
    Stephanie Married on 11/25/2017
    I found kendra all the way from Austin Texas! I had my wedding in Valley center CA 11/25/2017. When I first ran into Kendra's site I instantly followed her on insta and checked out all her work I was so amazed and fell in love with everything she has done. And for my wedding with no surprise she did not let me down. Not only is she the sweetest gal she is also very prompt and worked so well with all my last minute request. She is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend!!

Ps Also super obsessed with my bridal shower flower crown she made for me!!