Pauline Conway Photography

Encinitas, CA View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! We love photographing all the beautiful moments of your wedding day; from the details and DIY touches, to your first kiss, all the way to the celebrations on the dance floor! Providing you with lovely images that you will cherish for the rest of your lives.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,050.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2700

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Jeannene
    Jeannene Married on 09/05/2020

Pauline - talented, kind, supportive, and incredible!

We booked Pauline as soon as we secured our date and venue! After our first initial conversation, my fiance and I were so excited to hire her! Our engagement shoot with Pauline in Coronado was amazing! Pauline helped keep us calm and organized as we dealt with uncharacteristic rainy SD weather. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable the whole time during our shoot and the photos were more amazing that we could've even imagined! WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE our engagement photos so much! Pauline is not only amazingly talented, she is supportive and kind beyond words. As our May 30th, 2020 wedding gets closer and the COVID-19 situation begins to push us into potentially rescheduling, Pauline has been such an amazing support system. We are truly so thankful for her and cannot wait to have her document our wedding day whenever that might be! Thank you so much Pauline!
  • Laura
    Laura P. Married on 05/03/2019

Pauline is the best!

We were introduced to Pauline by our wedding venue in San Diego and they spoke so highly of her. We also had the opportunity to flip through some wedding books of couples she had photographed and we fell in love with her style immediately.

She was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. She was so easy to work with, extremely punctual, and helpful in putting together our timeline. She even made sure to schedule in time for me to use the bathroom and take a few minutes alone before going down the aisle!

Our photos came out so beautifully and are the best keepsake from our special day. We will definitely work with her again!
    Lauren H. Married on 02/24/2019

Look no further, Pauline is amazing!!

Pauline is THE BEST! She was so amazing to work with from the beginning! She wasn't just a photographer, she became a friend throughout the months leading up to our wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot when we didn't know what to expect, she always told us how to pose which was great! I even did a boudoir shoot with her as my wedding gift to my husband. I was so scared as it was definitely out of my comfort level but she made me feel so amazing the entire time that it ended up being such a fun experience! For our wedding day, she created the best timeline to get all of the photos we wanted done! And her photo editing is just amazing, we are in love with ALL of our photos that she did and are SO glad we chose Pauline for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ryan Films San Diego Ryan Films San Diego Wedding Videographers

Pauline is awesome! As a wedding videographer I can't ask for a better photographer to work with throughout the day. She is very responsive to my emails whenever I contact her before a wedding day so we can discuss how best to coordinate working together. Pauline is super attentive to the schedule, very considerate of all my shots, and best of all I feel we feed off eachother's creativity. If you're looking for a photographer well worth her weight in gold, definitely go with Pauline! Your pictures will turn out amazing and all of your other wedding vendors will appreciate working with someone so friendly and courteous!

Kendra's Floral Design Kendra's Floral Design Wedding Florists

Over the past few months, I have worked with Pauline on three weddings and a styled shoot. You can tell by the finished photos how calm and relaxed she keeps couples and their families on their big days! She is great to communicate with and provides such beautiful photos. I am excited to continue working together in the future!

D street Encinitas, 92024
Location of (Pauline Conway Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding