Personal Pro Makeup Artist

Irvine, CA View map

I have always had a passion for beauty. This desire lead me to what I do now as a full-time, free-lance makeup artist. I offer both airbrush and traditional makeup application. I am a free-spirited mommy of 2 amazing little boys and love my family dearly. I love God and feel blessed to have been doing what I enjoy for the past 14 years. My accomplishments include but are not limited to getting certified at Westmore Academy of Costmetic Arts in Los Angeles, working as a regional makeup artist for Becca Cosmetics, and working with extremely talented and successful photographers, models, actors, hosts, stylists, and hairdressers, just to name a few. It is my wish to enhance women's natural beauty on every job I'm lucky to be part of. Meeting new people and finding out what makes them feel special is one of the things I enjoy most about what I do. I strive to achieve a customized look for each and every client making them feel beautiful and happy inside and out.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• User2503289 2+ years ago
    Very good at what she does. Amber applied my makeup for my wedding day. She listened to what I wanted and asked all the right questions to really understand my wishes. I wanted my makeup to stand out in the photos and look natural. Thankfully I got exactly what I wanted. I received multiple compliments and will use her again in the future.

Pricing

Personal Pro Makeup Artist Price Rates

Alexis Atelier Alexis Atelier Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Amber not only on a wedding, but also for my own promo video. The bride she provided makeup services for was already beautiful, but after Amber was done with her she was a STUNNING bride! The look she created for me was perfect and set off my eyes which I love to do. She is fun to talk to and all around has amazing style.

Irvine, 92602
6192464066
Location of (Personal Pro Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding