Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry

Laguna Beach, CA View map

Swell Beauty is a Published Salon & On-location Hair & Makeup Company that specializes in Weddings and Special Occasions. We are located in Orange County, Ca but we will travel to your location Domestic or International. We are focused on bringing out the true beauty of our brides, to help them look and feel amazing. We believe every women should have a chance to be glamorous and timeless. With years of professional experience behind us, we are dedicated to providing exceptional services tailored to you. These are special moments in your life, and we are honored to be a part of them! We are also available to book weddings out of state.

Swell Beauty is not your typical H & M Company. When I started this business I really wanted to stand out in the Hair & Makeup Industry. I have made it a point everyday to be more apart of all aspects of the Brides Hair & Makeup needs. Right down to making sure that all my clients Hair & Skin are prepared for their engagement Shoots, Bridal Trial Run and their Big Day. I Strongly feel that its all about the small details in coordinating that set us apart from other Artists.

Most Importantly, we are passionate about what we do and we love making our Clients Beautiful for their Big Day.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Laurie K. Married on 03/25/2020

Dee and her team are AMAZING

Unfortunatley, the wedding was during COVID so we had to make a lot of adjustments, including having poor Dee and her team show up at 5:15 in the morning. She and her team had seven of us to coordinate for both hair and makeup and many of us had updos and lashes, but the results on every girl was stunning. I had so many compliments as mother of the bride and my daughter was out of a fairytail Dee and her girls were delightful to work with and so professional, espeically under considerable time constraints. Working with Dee is like working with a friend. She was a delight. I am planning on using them the next time I have an event. She is the BEST.
    Krysia Married on 08/18/2018
    Dee was an absolute pleasure to work with! I felt like a princess as she worked her magic for hair & makeup! Bride, Bridesmaids & MOB hair & makeup held up so well - we had an early start at 7am & ended the evening around 11:30pm. I couldn't picture my wedding without Dee & her eye for perfection. Highly recommend!
    Sarah Married on 07/01/2017
    To Dee and Laura:

I can't thank you both enough. You saved me an immense amount of stress and made all the women in my family gorgeous for my wedding day. (I really don't think any of us have ever felt prettier, and I could see the confidence in my Mom and sisters' faces. That really meant the world to me!!) It means so much that you went above and beyond, and helped past just doing (amazing) hair and makeup. I also appreciate how you were both willing to be flexible and stay later to do extra work on a moment's notice. Your help absolutely contributed to my fairytale wedding, and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate everything you did. Thank you again. You both are lifesavers, and I would recommend you any day!

Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Sarah,
    We had such a great time with you and your beautiful family. We were so honored to be a part of your special Day. Thanks for booking us for your Special Day.
    Thanks
    Swell Beauty

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Alexis Atelier Alexis Atelier Wedding Planners

Dee and her team at Swell Beauty are top notch. Not only is Dee a fantastic person (and fun to work with) but her work is beautiful. I have had the pleasure of seeing two brides transformed with Dee and what I love most is that they come out looking like the best version of themselves (instead of overdone). Dee's ability with updos is also amazing. They are so intricate, feminine and beautiful. I refer every bride who is need of hair and makeup to Dee!

Hazelwood Photo Hazelwood Photo Wedding Photographers

Had the pleasure of working with Swell Beauty during a fusian Indian wedding I was hired to photograph in LA last spring. These ladies are true professionals and really made the bride look her ultimate best!

Expressionary Events Expressionary Events Wedding Planners

Swell Beauty is a great company to work with they are very talented. All of their hair and make-up artist are very professional. The bride and her bridal party always look amazing and refreshed. We recommend them to any bride that want to look flawless on their very important day.

Salon Address-1751 So.Coast Hwy Laguna Beach, 92651
Location of (Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding